The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

ooh hay thats not even a guess job thats a def bfp... i would say you will get a beautiful line on a frer :thumbup:

congratulations, keep us updated with piccies :)

Lolly are you ok?

did anyone else notice Gemie had her baby?

x x x x

OMG Hay that is amazing, congrats, get a clear blue digital with the weeks thing in the display thing, that's what hubby made me get coz normal one was so faint :haha: I'm waiting for you all to get your :bfp:s so we can start a thread for us all babies after cerazette!!! :haha:
Betty no havn't seen that Gemie had baby?
Ooh there's exciting.
xxx

thanks honeybear and betty :D

i did a clearblue and got pregnant 1-2 weeks. im so excited! but scared, keep havin twinges/cramps and don't want anything to go wrong!

so has Gemie had her baby now?

hope you're both well, and lolly!

xxx

Hello!

Hay massive CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been so busy!

So, i need help. I'm cycle day 42 negative ic pregnancy tests but very positive opks which have been positive for weeks?? From my first positive opk I'd say im 2 weeks late. Any thoughts? :wacko:

Lolly x

It says gemie had her On the first page of this thread, I clicked the first instead of lastby mistake and saw it!

Hay that's just wonderful congrats!

Lolly have you done a proper test? Those if can be a little hit and miss? Dunno why you would be getting pos opk's still if you weren't pg? Perhaps go get hcg bloods done?

Honey a post cerazette babies thread would be fab but I fear that you are all gonna leave me well behind :cry: I would have to be the baron hanger-on :haha:

X x x

Hey Lolly, what are ic pregnancy tests? If no af in few days I would get a clear blue digital. Glad you're ok and just busy, was starting to wonder where you were!!
Hay how exciting is it to see that 1-2wks!!!! I bought a pack of 2 that were on offer at the time so a week later I did another one and it then said 3-4wks!! Don't worry bout the cramps and pains, especially down low they are normal cos the uterus is stretching. Last few nights I was in agony in my groin area just rolling over in bed! :wacko:
I'm so excited for you xx

I just dunno what the hells going on> I done a clear blue test 2 weeks ago and that said not pregnant. I'll give it a few more days but no doubt it obviously means theres summin wrong

Lolly x

Nah Lollu give it a few more days and either af will show or maybe you'll get a positive.:hugs: Just looked up Gemie's profile and she had Poppy Matilda Lily weighing 8lb 11oz on the 19th April!

Thanks all, it's great seeing the pregnant in blatent words! I'm just so shocked, really didn't think it ha d happened this month!
Lolly I was getting negati ves a few days ago, and then did internet cheapie last night (ic) and line didn't come up as I was doing it, it was a few minutes later! Definitely don't think you're out yet, I really thought same few days ago! Awww betty I feel bad gettin my positive before u, really am routing for u and lolly! Xxx

Betty you most certainly won't be left behind, I'm sure you're soon going to get your fs appt then things will happen for you too :)
xx

Congratulations Hay on ur BFP :) thats brill news. Lolly keep testing every few days i got really positive opk's then did a pregnancy test and it was positive :). Betty you wont get left behind, good things come to those who wait :)

Rachael

Just popped by for updates, and what a fab one!!
Congrats Hay its so exciting =o)
Lolly i was reading https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#3 about positive opk all the time, don't know if its of any help!

xx

Awww betty I feel bad gettin my positive before u, really am routing for u and lolly! Xxx

please dont feel bad... i am totaly over the moon for you and you deserve it so much, i was just having a bad few mins, no closer to seeing the fs and just feeling like it was never gonna be my turn, please please ignore me!!:blush:

i agree with the others lolly keep testing, im sure you and hay are gonna be bump buddies :happydance:

thanks honey im hoping it will all happen soon as im stuck in that rut and constantly thinking of what ifs and i need some answers from the people who really know!!!:dohh:

thanks rachael i know your right its just hard to keep beliveing it at times!!

hey samie, hows things with you?? you popped in at the right time eh!!

x x x

I know its exciting!

I keep checking because i know there will be many bfp to follow :thumbup:
I feel bad writing on here now because it happened so quick for us and i dont wanna feel like im imposing and because ive been having a rough time i feel ungrateful moaning when you all want your bfp soooo bad :roll:

Anyhow i have seen the bump a couple of times now, i had some bleeding at 8 weeks so had a early scan which was all ok and so far no more bleeding. I also had a little scan last week and saw the baby bouncing around... was very cute and finally made it feel like there was something inside and i wasnt just feeling so ill for nothing because i dont feel pregnant just ill. I have my nuchal scan on the 5th May so am very excited to have a proper measurement and dates :happydance:

I shall keep popping by and i'm sure your bfp are not far away
x

thanks samie and rachael. aww thats nice for u samie that u will get proper measurement and dates etc.

keep us posted lolly!would be great if we could be bump buddies!

and i agree with honeybear betty i think about ur fs appointment things will start happening and i hope you are not far behind with your :bfp: :hug:

i am off to doctors first thing tomorrow to get ball rolling with midwife etc, if clearblue says 1-2 weeks does that mean i'm actually 4-5 weeks?

xx

you add the weeks from you last period which is usually about 2 weeks unless your cycle was way off and depends when you ovulated but they work it out from the first day of your last period! Then the scan alters the dates.
x

Aww Samie sorry to hear you have been having a rough time! I hope you start to feel Better soon then you can start enjoying it!!

You def have to keep popping back even it's good to keep up to date with how everyone is doing :thumbup:

X x x

Thanks Ive got everything crossed that as im nearing the 12 week mark things will improve!

I'll keep checking in, its become a habit now
=o)

Hey ladies!

Congrats Hay on your BFP!! Exciting news! Its really exciting and positive for all of us! At least there's some hope!! :)
Betty I'm sure you'll get your bfp soon! You'll beat me to it anyway!:p fx

I'm wondering whether to put the babymaking on hold for a while as I'm stressing too much but I don't know how I would cope as the longing for a baby is so great! I'm stuck in a rut at the moment! I don't know if this sounds wrong but I'm jealous of the girls I work with! Both are pregnant accidentally! Both smoke and one even drinks most weekends! Why is this always the way?!
I've given up smoking, barely drink and trying to get pregnant and its not bloody happening!

Sorry girls for the rant! I think we all have moments like this!
Does anyone else feel this way? :( x

Aww welsh, I know exactly how you feel! How is it that these girls just 'fall' and yet us 'trying' and nothing happens :shrug:

Are you charting etc? Maybe have a month or 2 where you just relax and enjoy sex again you want it again and it not be about making a baby?

I feel I should apologise again I wasn't in a one woman pity party yesterday the realisation that I won't get pg without a team of ppl hit me again and I was a little down! So sorry girls!!

How's everyone else this beautiful morning!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->