The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

great news lolly,

sorry to hear that welsh :hugs:

and betty definitely think you should go to see your gp, it just isnt fair!!
also we wouldnt leave u behind!

xxx

Aww thanks hay!

Although I fear that the Way it's going you will all have :bfp: llllooooooonnnnnnggggg before me it will be all you with pg tickers and me just hanging on :haha::haha::haha:

X x x

caved in and tested today big fat :bfn: Feel silly don't even know why I tested other than 11 is my lucky number and it's the 11th.

Only 8dpo so really early but I definately think I am out this month. xxx

oh man kix thats sooooooooooo mega early!! it can take up to 12 days to implant so you are sooo not out!!

dont feel silly at all :awww:

when are you due for af?

x x x

Evening Ladies

Kik don't feel silly I am the most impatience person I know I have tested 4 times in the last so many days! I have become a test addict :blush:

Lolly great that you the ball has started rolling fxed that its somethin that can be easily sorted.

Still no sign of my AF brown cm this morning but nothing all day, I got sent home from work today with high temp, chesty cough and headache (still!) one of my colleagues joked you're not pregnant are you? I laughed it off then of course then got myself excited and on my way home got a frer tested and still bfn.

I'm wondering if the bleed I had on CD20 was a very light period in which case I wouldn't be due on this week! arghh!

Anyway sorry for moaning I should rename my username moanymoo :haha:

Big :hugs: to you all

xx

Ahh thanks guys I know just had a massive urge yesterday to test oops! AF is due on Sunday or Monday I think if it is the same 24 / 25 day cycle I have been having.

And don't be silly moomoo there is no other place to moan that's what we are here for so moan away. Do you know when you ov'd this month?xx

kix 2 days before i got my :bfp: i was getting :bfn: so it really could just be too early..
good luck :) xxx

I have to say that I feel these 'early' tests are bad for causing unnecessary stress because if all the people who had an 'early' bfp (ie 9-10dpo) were honest I bet get didn't have a full there in ya face second beautiful line utill after af was due!!

IMO the early tests that 'might' have a second line are a whole lot of squinting and guessing!

Sorry that was a long winded way of saying chin up and hang inthere lol!

X x x

Indeedy totally agree thanks girlys! I don't feel upset just felt a bit silly yesterday for wasting my money!! I know we will all get our gorgeous babies one day soon and all this waiting and wondering will be forgotten!!xxx

Hi ladies

Betty I totally agree and every month say i'm not going to test until my AF is alte but then seem to lose it and this month has been my worst ever for testing! :)

Kik I got a postive opk on cd 16 which was the 28th April but only for that one day.

xxxxxxx

Aww guys having said all that I know for sure that if I was ovulating and in with a chance I would be desperate to test! (and prob would mega early!!) this ttc milarky sends us all a little mad :wacko:!!!

X x x

well Ive made it to the end of the week yey!! can't wait for a lie in tommorrow - what you all up to this weekend?

moomoo how you getting on any news with anything?xxx

Not up to much here, hubby is working tomorrow so won't be home tonight as usual :cry: so if the rain holds off I'll be taking my bulbs up and planting out in the garden!!

X x x

so glad its friday! lookin forward to weekend off. suffering really bad at moment with sickness/nausea and major headaches! so be glad to be off work for the weekend!
hope u all have good weekend :flower:
x

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. I just have to share my news with as many ppl as I can or I'll burst!!!:rofl: We had the children's Music Theory exam results (Grade 1) and our daughter who is 8 got 78% which is a Merit and our son who is 10 got 91% which is a Distinction. :wohoo:
Not related to anything on this forum but just wanted to share with everyone how proud I am of them!!

Aww honey how lovely well done and congratulations to them!!

X x x

Congrats to your kids honey thats fab! I did piano grades when I was younger got to 6 and then stopped - I still play but not good enough anymore to go back to grades wish i'd kept it up!

Hay hope you feel better over the weekend :hugs:

Betty I'm doing my garden too! Just on my way to tesco first (hate food shopping)! Then we are going to see my friends new little man who was born on Monday! Excited!

I've not tested again since Wednesday af should be due 2moro so just going to wait and see. Think I'm out to be honest af type cramps last night. :wacko:

Xxxx

Aww kix how exciting! What did they call him?

I have sweetpeas and a trailing fusia to put in but need to lift the winter bulbs first :wacko:

Am making my hubby some cupcakes for him to tale to work next week first tho :thumbup:

X x x

Thanks, was so excited to tell ppl this morning! Sofia cried for about half hour cos she's always chasing that distinction!! :haha: Hubby and I cut the garden yesterday and as it's 20m by 25m :wacko: it's really hard work. Kix they're working on their Grade 3 practical, I hope they always carry on playing as it is a fab skill and is sad to lose it, bet you still enjoy it though and Grade 6 is a great achievement :) Have fun meeting the baby. I hate food shopping too did mine yesterday :growlmad: Hope the :witch: doesn't fly in at all :) Betty unfortunately the only cakes I can make are the kiddies ones out of the packet :blush:

I am very lucky in the fact That my mum started teaching me from tiny one of my earliest memories is standing on a chair baking cakes I was probably only about 3! And she came in once a week when I was in infants to cook with my whole class!

I can cook lots of different things but I gotta say I'm a baker.... I love making cakes of any description! I make all the birthday cakes for a whole family!

@honey I'm sure your little lady will get that distinction soon :thumbup:!! I can't play any instruments.... Wish I could tho!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->