The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww welsh sorry to hear that!

Lolly please don't leave me here :cry: I do know exactly how your feeling tho so if you feel you have to then do but like honey said I would be super sad not to see your updates!

X x x

Congratulations Kix :)

Aw Lolly hang on in there my brother in law and his wife tried for 18 months for their 1st after she had been on the injection and they were gettin real down then it just happened out of the blue. With the 2nd they caught straight away unfortunatly it ended in miscarriage but the 3rd came along a few month later. You just need to give your body time to adjust i know its hard but everyone is just so dofferent its really hard to say how long its gonna take. I know its very disheartening but it will be so worth it at the end of the tunnel :) keep your chin up and dont give up :)

Rachael

Congrats Kix! what wonderful news xx

Hold in there Lolly, wait and see what the bloods say xx

Morning Everyone,

Our BFP has still not sunk in - told hubby's parents last night they were over the moon and seeing my mum today so can't wait to tell her. Not telling anyone else yet as feels too early!

Our docs are crap though just rang for an appointment and they can't fit me in until next week unless I call first thing 2moro morning for a cancellation so will try that! I haven't been to the docs in about 5 years but thought you could get an appointment in the same week?!

Lolly I know it must be really hard but I am positive you will get your BFP soon sending you :hugs: and I love being able to talk to everyone on here as no one else understands so use it to get your feelings out that's what we are all here for. xxxx

Sorry guys just ignore me!

Dont want to put a downer on things, you are all so happy & kix you must be over the moon. I cant help feeling selfish though and think "what about me" Its just been so long now & dont know what else i can do. I really dunno what I'll do if theres a prob with me or other half.

Its so easy for everyone to stay keep positive but its so so hard after a year.

I'll let you all know what happens with blood.

Lolly xx

Aww lolly I am right there with you! We have been trying a year too and I'm completely broken with no help in sight so I know how you feel!! And two of my best friends have new borns and I look at them and think why not me?? Life is a bitch and she always finds a way to kick you while your down!!

Please feel free to shout and scream and holler but please don't leave us here!!

X x x

Lolly so sorry to hear how you're feeling :hugs: :hug:

Kix congratulations :happydance:

xxx

Lolly dont feel bad for how you feel of course ur gonna be feeling down and your right its far to easy for everyone to say stay positive when you have no idea whats going on. We are all here to support each other :)

Rachael

Congratulations Kix, i love popping on here to good news!!
I wouldn't worry too much about the Doc they don't do anything anyway and often just tell you to book direct with the Midwife at 7-8 weeks so don't stress about not getting an appointment right away!

Sorry you feel like that Lolly i'm sure it's super hard to stay positive but at least your on the right path to finding answers and soon. Keep smiling xx

Hi ladies,
I wonder if I could possibly join you?
I was taking cerazette for anbout years now and stopped about 10 days ago when hubby and me decided to TTC. haven't had any withdrawal bleed or anything at all yet, but did have some crampy type period sort of pains after a coupld of days. I was starting to get anxious, because I worried perhaps I was menopausal or something (I am 39) but your posts have given me hope! just need to try and be a more patient (not my strong point) anyway, would love some TTC friends....

sending all who need it :dust:

Lou xx

Hey purple,

Of course you can! We are a friendly lot in here!

Will warn ya tho we vent all our angers and frustartions too he he :haha:

I have been trying a year so any questions fire away if I can help I will :thumbup:

Gl and lots if :dust: to you!!

X x x

Welcome Purple, we are definitely the group you should be joining cos we are lovely :rofl:

Hi Purple! It's lovely to have new people join, most people seemed to get there first af about 7 - 8 weeks after coming off cerezette. lots of :dust: to you.xxx

Hi purple :flower:

Welcome to the thread. I'm like Betty, been off Cerazette for a year now & still no joy. Hope your one of the lucky ones :hugs:

So sorry for being a moan guys, got the doctors on tuesday at 4pm to get results so hopefully we'll know a bit more.

Still really really busy at work & doing up the new house so it will take my mind off things!

Lolly x

Lolly, it's lovely doing up a new house, lots to get done and nice to take your time cos every room you put your own stamp on is an achievement :) Make sure you let us know as soon as you get back from the docs. You can moan as much as you like by the way :hugs:

thank you for the lovely welcome! It's nice to "meet" you all xxx

maybe I could share some new :dust: to help anyone who needs it

lou xx

Evening ladies

Hope you are all well.

Welcome to the group Purple :)

Well af has got me big time this has been my strangest cycle since coming off of Cerezette!

I have booked a 4 night break in Bath for me and my dear oh in a couple of weeks so going to look forward to that and try to relax and not sympton spot this month let's see how long I last! :) :)

Xx

Moomoo, I took my lovely hubby to Bath for his bday. We only stayed overnight cos I can't leave the kids for longer than 24hrs! It's a lovely place and you must do the spa, we had a treatment called a Craxon stove which was inexpensive and funny!! And we did 2hrs for the rest of the spa, it's wonderful in there. x

Thanks Honey just had a look on the website it looks fab. I can't wait :)

Xx

Ooh that sounds lush! Moomoo hope you enjoy it!

What was the treatment honey? Why was it funny??

We try and go to centre oarcs most years and always have a 4 hr spa session there it's Sooooo relaxing!!

Lolly please do keep us updated! We will both have doc updates on Tuesday let's hope it's smiles all round eh!!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->