The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I do consider myself so! actually I am super super close to my mum I say she is truly my best friend, we see each other everyday and even if we have been together all day we text all evening lol!

X x x

Oh my god ladies I got my :bfp: so emotional can't quite believe it! Only got one test in the house so have to wait until boots opens at 10 then going to get a clearblue digital!!!!!!!!!!

Xxxxxx

Kix I knew it, I was going to say so yesterday and then thought if I was wrong it would make you feel worse. Omg I'm sooo excited for you. Congratulations :hugs:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:happydance: thanks honeybear we are so pleased!! Hubby won't quite believe it until I do another test!! But it's as clear as day 2 lines!!!! So good being able to share it on here as don't want to tell family just yet until been the docs!!xxxx

Wowza!! Told ya to hang in there! What test did you take? How many DPO are ya now?

Congrats

X x x

This place is fab for unloading any news good and bad, we didn't tell a soul (not even our other children) until 12 wks :) Post as soon as you've done the clear blue digital. How are you Betty? x

Hi ladies

Kik so pleased for you how exciting xxx

I've had usual pre AF symptons and have had dark brown cm just like start of Af for last couple of days just enough for liner but hasn't gone any further so not sure if its A6 or not. Trying to relax as been getting very stressed about everything. Hope you are all having great weekends.

Xxx

It sure is a fab place to vent and rant about things that only other ladies ttc would understand!!

I'm still in agony with my left side just really worries I have a big cyst that might be bursting or something! Got docs soon tho so will ask her then!

Moo moo is the spotting normal for you before af? Hang in there your not out till she is in!!

Hows everyone else?

X x x

Hi Betty

Sorry to hear you are in agony I hope the doctors can give you some answers xx

This isnt normal for me quite heavy could be a very light period but no red blood and not getting heavier today is CD 33.

Xxx

Congrats Kix! I'm so pleased for you!
Another success story bringing hope to the rest of us :)

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! Back to reality tomorrow!
I've had a good weekend apart from my body playing tricks on me! I know I'm not pregnant as I'm not ovulating but I've had all the symptoms under the sun! I'm a week late now and yesterday had a really bad metal taste in my mouth that I've never had before! But nothing today!

Hope everyone is well and not too depressed that its monday tomorrow :/ lol x

Have you tested anyway welsh? Stranger things have been known to happen!!

Have had a good weekend ta very busy but good!!
X x x

Thanks so much everyone we are so excited!! I did a first response this morning and got 2 lines then have done 2 clear blues just to make sure and they both said preg 1-2 weeks! I will post a pic later!

I have been having short 24 / 25 day cycles and 2 day is cd24 and 12 dpo.

Thanks for everyones support feels so good telling someone!!xxxx

Moo wonder why your spotting and not proper af? Have you tested again? Remind me how long your cycles usually are? X x

Kik congrats again so pleased for you xx

@ Betty my last 3 cycles have been approx 28 days although I did have that weird bleed cd20 this cycle which I've never had before last tested Wednesday ( did 4 tests last week!)

Wish I knew what was going on with my bod it seemed to have settled down really well after coming on off birth control

Xx

It's so frustrating eh! If your like me you would rather know either way so you can move on!!

Kix it must be Soooo exciting to see it in words!! :happydance:

X x x

Just tested! BFN again! After a week late for af!

Lol this getting pregnant marklarky is too difficult!

Waiting for the witch to fly in now :/

X

Congrats mix really pleased for you :happydance:

I'm cycle day 60 today and have to wait 10 days for bloods to come back I'm so over it! I know it will be bad news, it's just never gonna happen. I think I'm just gonna have to cancel my account here guys it's just to hard

Lolly x

Oh Lolly, I know how hard it is to stay positive, maybe not exactly how you feel but our son took 17months to conceive, so the dreadful disappoint and heartache I do understand. I'm really really sure it will happen for you at some point and if I had a magic wand I would make it happen for all of you still waiting. If you feel you have to stay away from this forum I'm sure we would all understand but I personally would be sad not to see your updates on here now and again,:cry: Whatever you decide you would have lots of support :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->