The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

hey, sorry not read all the posts, caught up with a few.

hope everyones doing ok.

i love the 3d scan pics! they're fab!

been to gran canaria it was lovely. haven't logged on to this for a while though! midwife again tomorrow, 16 weeks thurs already, times going fast! cant wait until 20 week scan!

lolly im so sorry to hear ur news, hope all turns out ok. betty how ru?

not long for u now honey 13 weeks doesnt sound long at all! dont know where this year is going!

x

Hey Hay!! Glad you had a good holiday. 4d scan was fab well worth having :) 13 wks certainly isn't long, getting a bit anxious now cos last ds was born at 31wks :wacko:
xx

Not bad ta, still waiting for appointment to come through :coffee:

Glad you had a nice holiday :)

Honey was there a reason your last ds was born so early? X x x

Hey Betty,
Yeh severe pre eclampsia, he was delivered by emergency section and I had probs with my bp for months afterwards. They have no idea why I got it with that pregnancy as I didn't have it with the 1st 2 and apparently you would almost always get it with your 1st then subsequently? Sometimes it can happen if you have a new partner but my hubby is only person I've been with and father of all the babies so they really are confused as to why it struck. Unfortunately it struck early, fast and bad :( We were so very very lucky, as Jack was only in scbu for 28days and came home 5wks before his due date weighing 3lb 15oz :) At the moment my bp is behaving and I bought my own dipsticks and no sign of protein either so I have everything crossed :) I'm hoping for a water birth and as it's a vbac they're not happy bout that but I've seen the consultant midwife and she is supporting me so I'm really happy xx

Aww sorry to hear that, glad all is going well this time and they seem to be doing a brill job keeping an eye on you :thumbup: hour little boy really was tiny eh! I really hope you get your water vbac, the hospitals here won't even entertain the idea of nothing pool after c-sec!

X x x

Betty,
They weren't putting out the party banners when I suggested it either!! :haha: My obstetrician said no but I met with the consultant midwife, discussed it at length and I've made some compromises to my birth plan and they have accommodated me, I had terrible care last time which resulted in me having to self discharge, would have ideally had a home birth but realise that is bit risky and too scary for dh!! xx

Aww well at least when you do go in you know what to expect and will pretty much get what you want!

Hospital staff can be so uncaring and it's an awful feeling being so vulnerable and stuck there when the care isn't there!

X x x

Hiya,

Honeybear have you had a water birth before? I would really like one and facilites at our hospital are all brand new so looks fab I want to find out more about it. 4d scans are amazing by the way!!

Hey - glad you had a lovely holiday and 16 weeks already that's gone really fast! I have my first scan on Friday (incase I haven't posted this a million times already!!!) :happydance: did they give you your 20 week scan date when you had your 12 week scan or do they send it in the post?

How's everyone else doing?
xxx

Kix- No havn't had a water birth before but wish I had pushed harder for what I wanted with my first 2. My first was in a posterior position (back to back) labour was difficult and a great percentage of women end up with a c section but I managed a normal delivery, 2nd was pretty straight forward labour n delivery, had wanted a water birth at local birthing centre but had a slight bleed at 20wks so that was the end of thhat plan and 3rd was c section at 31wks!! Really trying to be positive that I have a good experience this time :) Will let you know all bout it!! 4d scan is absolutely worth it. You hand in some paperwork you're given at your 12 wk scan to the x ray dept and they will either give you a date for the 20wk or tell you they will send it in post either way you should have a date by next wk to look forward to :) Can't say I've noticed you mention you have your 12wk scan on friday :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha:

Hey ladies, feeling really sad today and dunno why :cry: so I called to chase appointment and was told I need to speak to her secretary who goes home at 4:30 :dohh: I wanna know even if I have to wait if she will prescribe met I just hate this limbo that I seem to have ended up In :cry:

I keep :cry: today and don't know why!!!!

X x x

Hiya,

Honeybear have you had a water birth before? I would really like one and facilites at our hospital are all brand new so looks fab I want to find out more about it. 4d scans are amazing by the way!!

Hey - glad you had a lovely holiday and 16 weeks already that's gone really fast! I have my first scan on Friday (incase I haven't posted this a million times already!!!) :happydance: did they give you your 20 week scan date when you had your 12 week scan or do they send it in the post?

How's everyone else doing?
xxx

I got mine straight away Kix and everyone I know did so I think you should too. They wrote it on my pregnancy notes. I have just switched hospitals though so I had to get a new scan date, 20 week scan is on August 9th! I CANNOT wait! I would also love a water birth. The hospital I have moved to has all new facilities so would be great. I hear Christmas is a busy time of year to have a baby though so hoping it isn't already taken! xx

Betty- I am really sorry you are feeling so bad. You have to try and stay as positive as you can. It is really unfair that this has happened to you, your time will come though and when it does it will be even more special! xx

I know your right Abbie but when your 14 mths in with no date to look to it's hard to stay positive, I hope when I speak to the secretary she will have good news for ms, although I have had nothing but bad news in my ttc journey that I wouldn't be surprised if she told me I can't see the fs till 2020!

Sorry for ranting im just feeling like it will NEVER be my turn :cry:

X x x

I can't say I know what you are going through but I can understand how hard it must be for you. Really hope you get some good news - you deserve it! Have you looked into private care at all, is it really costly? xx

We don't have the money to go private,believe me if we did I wouldnt be in this mess!!
I think it's agreed on me because my mum and Sis both fell really easy so I thought I would too, how wrong was I x x x

abbi which hospital are you going to deliver at ??
Im waiting on af for friday. Hoping im back to 28 days fx'd xx

Oh Betty,
I'm sorry you had such a horrible time again yesterday :( If I'd have won that euromillions prize yesterday I'd have paid for you to private treatment. I have waited as long you to get pregnant, not the same as we already had children but the wait is so distressing. I really have everything crossed that the secretary can give you a good indication as to how long the wait will now be, least then you know what you're working towards. When it took 17months to get pregnant with last ds it was chlomid that did it so of they give you that, hopefully won't take long after you start taking it that you'll get that all awaited result :)
:hugs: xxx

Oh Betty,
I'm sorry you had such a horrible time again yesterday :( If I'd have won that euromillions prize yesterday I'd have paid for you to private treatment. I have waited as long you to get pregnant, not the same as we already had children but the wait is so distressing. I really have everything crossed that the secretary can give you a good indication as to how long the wait will now be, least then you know what you're working towards. When it took 17months to get pregnant with last ds it was chlomid that did it so of they give you that, hopefully won't take long after you start taking it that you'll get that all awaited result :)
:hugs: xxx

Thanks honey, if I'd won the euro millions I would have an appointment today :haha: not sure why I was having such a sad day but just couldn't stop thinking about it and :cry: I hope the secretary sheds some light at least I'll have a goal then! I now have my BMI under 30 so no reason for there to be any problems!! Just hope she doesn't want to repeat all the blooming tests I've had!!

How is everyone else feeling?

Lolly you ok?

X x x

Betty it's just a joke all this waiting around, it will happen for us, god knows when but it has to at some point!

Yeah I'm as good as can be Betty, just don't have alot to say as nothings happening and won't till I see fs.

Just hate all this waiting, feel like I've waited long enough to get pregnant!

Lolly x

Betty,
Do update when you've spoken to the secretary. You're gonna have days that are pants, part and parcel. Well done getting your BMI down they shouldn't have reasons to to their upmost to help now :)
Lolly, how's the new home? You'll both have those fs appts soon, get the tabs and then we'll be having the morning sickness, scan etc posts, I can't wait :)

:hugs: xx

Lolly and Betty i do hope u don't have to wait to long :flower: kix I get my scan date for 20 week nearer the time, they ring usually and give appointment week before here but everywhere is different.
I know it will go by so quick so not too fussed. It will soon be scan time. Don't forget to upload ur pics tomorrow :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->