The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Betty, I had really sore boobs before i got my BFP, I never had them before so was suspicious! I've been reading the last few days resisting the urge to post! I know it can mean different things in different women but i would love you to have that little miracle xxx :hugs:

Thanks jax :)

I so hope it is too but the feels of these cramps I'm getting I would say I'll be out :cry: oh well was nice pretending for a while....

Will keep you all posted one way or the other

X x x

Betty massive fingers crossed for you I really hope you get your little miracle!

I had really sore boobs so sore it hurt just walking and period cramps worse than before af. Everyone is different but you're not out yet - when are you going to test again??!!

xxx

Hey kix,

Was goin to test tomorrow but I am now bleeding so I guess im out, feel like such an idiot for even allowing myself a tiny bit of hope my turn might have happened without help but no just another cruel joke from mother nature eh!

I'm so upset right now :cry::cry:

What did I do that's so bad I don't deserve this!!!

Sorry girls I so wanted to post good news :(

X x x

fx'd betty xx
Soory betty I was posting when you were writing. Sending you lots of hugs xx

Ahhh it just means not this month but one month will be for you keep positive it will happen =o)

Hugs
xx

:hugs::hugs: lots of hugs Betty, dont give up hope. U will get that BFP i no you will :flower: Sorry it wasnt ur month this month :hugs:

Rachael

Thanks ladies, just feeling so so SO so SO down about it now, I thought the one thing I had in my favour was regular cycles but now not even that... It's just a big fat reminder that I'm broken and can't do the most natural thing in the world for a woman :cry:

X x x

Betty,
You're right to feel shitty, it stinks and noone blames you for feeling that way. It will happen I promise. Our 1st two kids were conceived without any probs but our 3rd took forever and then with the assistance of fertility drugs. I felt useless etc but he is no less special than the other 2 children in fact it probably made that pregnancy more special cos we worked so hard to get to that point. What I'm getting at is I think you're meant to be a mummy and that will happen, how is unimportant. You'll be so great at it when it does happen and as horrible as all this is, it will become a distant memory :hugs:
xxx
Give the hospital a call tomorrow and see what the waiting time is for your consultant xx

Aww thanks honey such sweet words :hugs:

I'm not sure what's going on now just been to the loo and the bleeding has stopped? I know I'm not pg because I tested when I started the spotting because I wanted to make sure I wasn't because if I was I would have gone to hospital...guess I just gotta wait it out as she is prob on her way, just assumed it would be heavier straight off being over a week late..:shrug: arghhhh I hate my frikin body so much right now':growlmad:

I am not feeling well at all tonight :(

Anyway enough of my moaning!! How is everyone else doing??

X x x

Just back from the doctors & sitting here in bits :cry: have no idea how Im gonna manage my pupils today.

Husbands sperm count is totally fine but after more blood tests from me they reckon I'm not ovulating, Im not getting any type of cycle now, everything has just stopped. With me getting alot of positive opk they reckon i have pcos. After trying now for 14 months our only option is to wait for hospital app which could be as far a way as November to get fertility treatment. I am absolutely gutted, never felt so low.

Lolly i'm gutted for you :( no wonder your upset :hugs: xx

Betty i'm sending you hugs too xx

Lolly and Betty sending u lots of :hugs:
Stay strong and November will be here before you know it may even happen earlier you never know. Either way the new year could a special one and everything could change for 2012 for both of you. I know its hard when you want something so bad, but i just know it will happen for both of you i just know it ur both gonna be great mums :flower::hugs:

rachael

Hey guys, I was right she got me full on flooding and in agony (sorry tmi) I'll be ok, just should never have let myself feel any hope for what I knew couldn't be!

Lolly so sorry to hear your news, why have they said it could take till November don't understand that? It sucks if we were all rich we could be pregnant really soon but instead some board of people get to choose our fate makes me so mad :growlmad:

Thanks to everyone who has said we will be good mummies, holding to get the chance to prove that soon!!

X x x

It's November because that's the the waiting list up here. She thinks i'll just ge given clomid. I couldn't even speak to the doctor when we were there this morning I just burst out crying. She's really nice tho but I just cant believe this is happening, something so simple is causing all this heartache.

Lolly x

I know this won't help you at all but I know what your going through, I have been where you are today and I can tell you it won't ever go away but you will learn to cope with your feelings, and at least you know what your fighting now!

Did you get my email I sent?

X x x x

Sorry to hear that Lolly =o(
Probably not what you wanna hear but at least you have answers now and a solution to work towards. And November is only 17 weeks away!

xx

sending you hugs. I hope you hear before november for the appointment xxx

Lolly- Sorry it's not the news you were hoping for. November will come really quickly and if you get chlomid be positive about it, it's what made us conceive our last baby and one of my closest friends needed it to conceive both of her children. You'll be treated now and that should make you the mummy you want to be and after all this longing, both you and Betty are going to do a fab job I'm sure and your babies' are going to be very lucky to have you :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->