The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Know where your coming from lolly the waiting is doin me in!!

Well I called and spoke to the secretary, she was lovely but explained that they had received my referal on 30th June and it hadn't been processed yet WTF!!!
She told me the fs has to look at the referral before I can be put on the system, then I get questionnaires sent out....... Then I get an appointment, I really can't cope with all this waiting around!
I asked her to ask if I can have metformin to at least try and get pg on my own whilst I wait!!

And the big kicker was that she said to me that I just need to have a little bit of patience :growlmad: I understand there is a list and I don't want to jump the queue but it just seems utterly ridiculous how they are doing all this, and she only does 1 clinic day a week because she is a full time gp..... So this makes the wait even effin longer!!

Oh man im so down in the dumps and close to tears all the time!!
I'm starting to wonder if I should just give up and accept that it's just not meant to be :shrug:

X x x

Betty I wish I could wave a magic wand for both of us I really do.

It's just gonna make our babies even more special and even more wanted.

It's defo gonna happen for both of us, I'm not the best at waiting either and I want a baby more than anything but until I get that app I just have to get on with my life. Get stuck into your training and i'll help you anyway I can, it's stressful all the training you have to do to qualify so concentrate on that and get qualified and start earning an putting money away to spoil your wee baby.

I know how had it is I really do, we have both been ttc the same amount of time and it really is hard when people get pregnant after a few months but that will be us one day for sure. As my granny says "whats for you won't go by you" it's all meant to be as rubbish as it feels just now I promise you one day it will be worth it. Don't give up! I will still be here,and no doubt you will be saying all of this to me in a few weeks when I'm having a bad day.

Lolly xxxxxxxx

Aww lolly that is so sweet :hugs::hugs: thanks, I know your right! I am trying so hard with the training and I just wanna get pt 1 out the way then I'll feel like I'm actually getting somewhere!!!

I keep telling myself this is all happening for a reason and will all be ok in the end but it's soooo hard to believe it some days!

I am sure we will be bump buddies :thumbup: after all we have cone this far together eh!!

X x x

abbi which hospital are you going to deliver at ??
Im waiting on af for friday. Hoping im back to 28 days fx'd xx

I am going to russell's hall pink. I was originally at new cross but after doing a bit of research russell's hall seems like the better option so decided to go there instead!

Aw Betty I do feel awful for you! Please don't give up though, like Lolly said just try and concentrate on your training and hopefully the wait won't be too long - just enjoy all the things that you can't do or can't do as easily when you are pregnant or a Mommy like spontaneous nights out, getting drunk and eating anything you like! You never know, your bfp might hit you out of the blue :D This girl on another forum I am on said how she got her bfp the day before her app with the fs! Can you believe that? That could be you! Same goes for you Lolly! Just stay as positive as you can!

xxxx

Aww thanks abbie, I will do all those things, I think I was just sounding off a little earlier so frustrating especially being told to have patience by someone who probably didn't suffer fertility problems! Untill you go through this you can't understand the effect it has on you mentally :wacko:

I have saved the money for my first exam now so just need to up the study and hopefully get it passed so I can move on :thumbup:

You ladies are all so lovely :flower:

X x x

Betty you mean Abbi!!! I think Lolly has the right idea and I do think you'll both get your :bfp:'s when you least expect them :)
xx

Hi ladies how is everyone getting on?
I have had such a busy week we spent two days at the great Yorkshire show in Harrogate. :happydance:

Rachael

Ha thanks honey, see I a am a numb nuts at times!!!! I edited it tho so as not to offend Abbie for her advise lol :haha::haha:

See what I'm struggling with is the fundamental physics of it all which is no egg = no baby....
So unless my knackered ovaries decide to cough one up randomly then I won't be getting pregnant :shrug: might be a negative view but I feel it's better to be realistic about it than every month with irregular af be excited like I was this month I will NOT put myself through that again!!!!

Rachael that sounds lovely, are you on annual leave now then?
X x x

You're welcome Betty!! No I understand you're calculation no egg=no baby, and it is correct BUT our bodies are such funny things and for unexplained reasons sometimes you can produce an odd egg! Not odd as in strange!!!:haha: If you look forward to seeing the fs and make sure you make a list of written down questions with you, (or you will forget to ask lots of the things you've been waiting forever to ask) and assume you won't get your bfp till then. If you get it before then bonus if not then as expected :) My dh always says look on the black side, all the negative stuff and if it turns out any better (which you know it will even if it takes a long time) it's a bonus. It does work too, as when the good/positive things happens you are so much happier/grateful for them. Another thing I always find works when something in particular is depressing me is to think of ppl that are worse off than me. You're gonna pass your level 1 and that will be a big achievement and as Lolly said you'll both be loaded and be able to spoil those babies a lot!!!
xxx

Thanks honey, you can tell your a mummy because you always know what to say :flower:

I think I'll crack on and hopefully time will pass quickly, maybe i just need to try and forget about the waiting (ha yeah right :haha::haha:)

It's my birthday next week and I know my mum and sis have spoiled me rotten :hugs:

I was just having a hard few days but I'm ok today and will just have to deal with it and move on and like you say if I do get pg it will be a good suprise!!

X x x

No not yet Betty but i work for my mother and father in law so its quite flexible on days off etc :)

Rachael

Ah I see, remind me what you do again? Lucky to work for the inlaws eh!!

X x x

they have a garden centre so i work there. ill prob go back in the busier months a few days a week next yr as its very seasonal so March, April, May are their really busy times.
Hows ur driving instructor thing going?

Rachael

Aww Rachael that's pretty cool, I love going to garden centres to look around and am constantly adding something new to my little garden :)

Driving instructor training is going ok, still working through part 1 but getting there:thumbup: thanks for asking :flower:

X x x

Hi ladies

Hope you are all well. Sorry I havent been on for a while. Work and home life been hetic but good news my dear oh passed his exams so is now offcially a train driver. I threw a little surprise party for him which was lovely :) :)

No news on baby front my cycles seem to be sticking between 26-30 days which is good havent used opk kits for last couple of months but now pressure has eased off a bit we are trying to get back on track. I seem to be surrounded by pregnant ladies at the mo 3 on my floor at work, my cousin and my best friend! my head of unit went on maternity leave last week and as i always organise collections and card etc i ended up decorating her desk and buying pressies whilst wishing it could be me.

Anyway enough of my ranting I am trying to stay postive and upbeat. I will try to come on here more often.

Big hugs to you all

xxxxx

Af was due yesterday and hasnt. Bfn's to so will just wait and see what happens xx

pink, when are you testing?

Moomoo that's awsome well done to your oh!!
:happydance::dance::happydance::happydance::dance::happydance:

Hope it won't be long before your desk is being decorated!

X x X

hi betty , im not sure.im 15dpo so going to try and give it a few more days I think. I keep getting bfns on ic. I cant remember when I had caleb when I tested x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->