The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I'm still here honey :) I was thinking the same thing :(

X x x x

Morning Everyone,

I'm still here - been at my mum's all weekend it was lovely we went on the canoeing trip down the River Wye on Saturday! I was a bit unsure at first but it wasn't at all strenuous so had a really lovely time!

Can't believe the week of my scan is finally here - Friday at 1pm!! Can't wait so excited!!!

xx

Morning everyone :flower:

Hope everyone is well, just really checking in to say hi

lolly x

Hi everyone i have been wondering the same things its so quiet in here,
I have my 4d scan tonight we are so excited cant wait to see our little princess :happydance:
Rachael

Kix glad you had a nice time!

Lolly how ya doing any news on appointments?

Rachael, enjoy the scan hope it goes well!

X x x

Hi Betty

No news yet, dont think we will hear for a LONG time!

How are you?

Lolly x

hi lolly,

In the same boat as you waiting to hear I wish I had the appointment date even if it's months away at least id have something to focus on!

Did you look into private in Scotland?

X x x

Hi girls, sorry I have been in Marbella. Really sorry to hear about your news Lolly & Betty, it must be so hard for you. I really hope that you get your bfp before November! Just keep trying and hopefully you will get lucky, keeping my fingers crossed for you! How is everyone? Rachael-makesure you post a pic and Kix good luck for Friday. :D xxx

Hi everyone,
So nice to see some posts again :) Lolly I'm wishing the time goes really really fast for your appt. Betty did you ring and ask bout the waiting time? Kix, bet you're really excited for friday, it will be amazing for you :thumbup:
Rachael I'm dying to see your pics, be interesting to see how different they would be from mine at 2wks further along :)
Abbi Marbella how lovely I'm desparate for a holiday we're off to Germany mid August to see family so looking forward to that.
Glad to be reading some posts again :yipee:

I haven't yet, will give them till Friday if I dont vet a letter in the post I'll call!

I would love to go on holiday not been away for 2 years can't afford it :cry: one day soon hopefully!

Its so so good to see some posts again I worry when it's so quiet!! X x x

I was beginning to think i had been blocked from the forum it was so quiet lol
Glad everyone is ok.
We have our next anomoly scan Friday it's come round quickly luckily because i thought 2 weeks to worry would kill me. I thinking its grown because i am now but we shall see!
Looking forward to the 3d pics
x

Hi ladies got back from our 3d scan earlier and it took us 2 hrs to get our little monkey to move and get some good pics she was curled up in a ball with her feet and hands in front of her face really didnt want us to see her.
How do u post pics on here?
Nice to hear from u ladies again its been a bit quiet in here.

Racahel

Hey Rachael, At least she let you have the pics in the end, girls are a lot harder than boys!!!! I mean to raise not get scan pics of lol :haha: When you click on reply there is a tiny blue paperclip above where you write in the white box click on that and then if your scan pics are on your computer browse for them then add :) dying to see them xx

If this has worked these should b a few shots of the little one :happydance:

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/chickens4ever05/BABYMOORE_18.jpg
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/chickens4ever05/BABYMOORE_16.jpg
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/chickens4ever05/BABYMOORE_12.jpghttps://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/chickens4ever05/BABYMOORE_11.jpg

Aww beautiful pics Rachael! Little monkey but at least you got your money's worth :winkwink:

X x x

thanks betty it was hard work she had everything in front of her face, feet and hands she even pulled the umbilical cord infront lol

rachael

I had a great time thanks girls...my OH is naturally quite dark skinned though so he really beat me on the tanning front - not happy! haha! He does look fab though ;) England weather is a bit depressing now and I have come back to a million and one things to do so feel like I need another already! ;)

Scan pics are fab Rachael, I so cannot wait to have a 3d scan! Gonna be a while yet though :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->