The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Really Abbi?! I love hearing peoples guesses and that is the first girl I have heard everyone else keeps saying boy - I don't mind at all what we have just hopefull for a lovely healthy baby!!

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl or don't you mind?

We're going to really try and have a surprise don't know if I will be able to handle not knowing at the 20 week scan but will try my best!!

xx

We had our scan and baby is growing fine =o)

Were team pink tooooo i'm so pleased, spent a fortune already my wardrobe has turned in to a pink haven :happydance:

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 32
Congrats Samie!! That's brilliant news ahh!!

When was your scan? You still feeling sicky or are you a bit better now? It never got me I'm so lucky haven't been sick at all.

xxx

Trying to add pic a bit bigger...

Attachments

• bumonew.jpg
    bumonew.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 5
It was on Friday but been on nights so not had much time! Still sick just not daily now but working nights make it a million times worse, i've accepted its gonna last until she is born!
Glad you avoided it i wouldn't wish feeling this bad on anyone.
But i know its worth it and when she is kicking about and the endless hiccups she gets i soon forget =o)

Aww congrats samie,

Do you have any names picked yet?'

X x

Congrats Sammie on team pink :) On my other 3 I had a dreadful time with the sickness but as you said it is worth it. This little man has been very kind to me and I'm very grateful.
How you doing Betty?

Got a few on a list but gonna wait to see what she looks like because its just too difficult to choose. She will prob be nameless for weeks lol

Kix- yeah I would definitely say girl from the scan but I could be wrong. I'm like you, ecstatic with either, I would love a surprise but it will never happen! Way too impatient! ;) aw Samie congrats! Really pleased for you!

Scan is in less than 12 hours! Arghhh! :D xx

Hi everyone!! Just got back - it's a BOY!!!! So happy...my db is chuffed to bits too.Got a fab dvd of the scan too, can't stop watching it! Hope you are all ok! xx

aww lovely abbi, 29quid is a bargain!

great scan pic kix and samie

im convinced mines a girl, but not finding out, do secretly hope is a girl too, but as long as healthy not fussed, already got names picked for boy and girl too.

ordered pram last night, absolute bargain so couldn't miss out! was meant to be 657 for package and got it for £400 delivered with pram liner! :happydance:

x

Hay that is a brill bargin what pram have u ordered?
aww a little boy for u abbi and kix and sammie ur scans r great :)

Im feeling really tired lately and my bump is feeling heavy today think our Lily may be having a growth spurt.
How r u Betty?

Rachael

Thanks Rachel & Hay!

Abbie congratulations on your little boy!! Amazing news! Did you ever post a pic of your first scan I can't remember seeing one? Would love to see so I can figure out if you can tell from the first scan! Ha!

xx

Sooo glad you got to see i hated waiting to know, really dont know how people keep it a suprise!
I'm still considering a 3d scan but dunno if i can justify spending £100 when i could buy her so much with that....

Kix i think ur having a boy, just a guess :thumbup:

i was reading somewhere that where the babys below bits r, if there r 3 white lines its a girl if there is 1 its a boy i think. I definatly know that 3 lines are a girl as the sonographer at our 3d scan shown us what she meant. Not sure why it shows up like that though so mayb you could look at ur scan and have a guess :thumbup:

Rachael

hi rachael. i'm getting the mamas and papas switch :) glad to have that out the way now. and getting cotbed in a few weeks, sis in law got us moses basket too :) so exciting!

have any of u decided on prams or got your prams??x

gosh tons of stuff happening today, its nice to see it busy again :flower:

congrats on the team:blue: news abbie, do you know what he will be called?

samie what names are on your list, im so sad i have my names all ready to go....just need the pregnancy bit now :haha:

its my birthday tomorrow :happydance: just wish the blooming rain would go away!!!

x x x

We have Sophia, Bella or Isabella, Darcie, Josie and Hannah but working as a Midwife i see loadsa babies come through with the above names and depending on the parents it soon puts you off hehe!

We bought a Bugaboo Chameleon for our Pram, we did look at the Icandy but liked the way the Bugaboo handle moved over to either side so baby could face either way without having to remove the pram seat to change round

You will get the baby bit Betty =0)

Hi, everyone :) Betty you doing anything nice tomorrow? I'm sending you some sunshine! I've had my youngest being sick every 20mins for hours, have taken him to see the doc as she insisted cos she said it could have been his apendix course it isn't but she doesn't know what it is, he's just dropped off to sleep so hoping that will give his belly a rest. It's breaking my heart when he's wretching cos you can see he's in pain. She said if he doesn't drink or wee (neither since this morning at 9) he will have to go to hospital. Hoping Daddy can convince him to drink when he comes home from work at 10. It is nice that it's busier in here again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->