The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Yeah honey the mars is red, it's the one I would have too :thumbup:

X x

These are our 12 week and 23 week pics and shes a girlie!

Attachments

• bnb1.jpg
    bnb1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
  • bnb2.jpg
    bnb2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 7
Aww congrats samie, lovely pics :) out of curiosity, what is the black dot on the scans? X x x

Not too sure if they were the kidneys, it was some organ.

I would guess heart as that's what is normally most visible when you're having a scan :)

Could be the heart or bladder, when we went for our scan ours had a black dot she sed thats the bladder full then baby emptied her bladder and it went its very clever and nice to see everythin working :thumbup:

Rachael

ahh i see! thanks ladies i assumed it was one of the organs but not sure which :thumbup:

aww rachael you little girl is all working and you got to se it :happydance:

x x x

good evening ladies......

i have news!!!! its kinda good kinda not.... its loooong so ill give you the shortened version....i will elaborate if anyone needs me too :haha:

basically got a call from my gp today to say that the fs had written back saying to go ahead and put me on metformin, which is fab because i now might get pregnant on my own :happydance: but then she said that she didint think the fs was keeping me on her books.....
i,e i wont be getting an appointment because she said that they have a massive back log of referrals because of the funding being cut oct 10 -may 11! so it would be a considerable amount of time before i would be seen and because my bmi is 30 i couldnt have clomid anyway because my bmi needs to be 29!!(even tho my gp told her i had lost 37.5 lbs and my bmi would be below 29 by the time i was seen!) ...... wth!!! how ridiculous......
my gp is requesting im kept on the books for an appointment, that way if in 6 mths the met hasnt worked i wont have to start the waiting allllll over again!!!
basically the fs is dropping anyone she possibly can to bring her list down and because i dont make the bmi count by .1 i am being fobbed off!!
i just hope the met will work for me and i can get pregnant then all this red tape wont matter!! im happy because at least i am being given a fighting chance now :thumbup:

how is everyone else??

x x x

Aw Betty I reckon that is fab news!! Fingers crossed for you that it works and you don't need the fs anyway!!! Yay for you!! When do you start it? xx

Yeah thats fab Betty! Hopefully that will work and you won't need the FS but thats crap they want to take your off the list, specially by the time you get an appt you will be under anyway!! Grrrrr stoopid rules!
xx

thanks abbie, i have to have a blood test to check kidney fuction first on 1st aug then im off :happydance:

samie, the so called rules do me clean in :wacko:..... i mean im prob only a few pounds off being bmi 29..... just madness!!

well the met may help me lose more weight anyways!! i have 4.5 lbs to go and i have lost 3 stone:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

keep it all crossed i dont need the fs now :)

x x x

Betty I only got half the email you sent but got the rest on here, thaw fab your getting to start it! Hopefully you won't even need to think about seeing the fs anyway! Oooohhh things are changing!

So...................just to let everyone else know.........IM PREGNANT! Cannot believe it, just done a test out of curiosity this morning,an ic and seen a faint line so then done a frer and 2 lines then a clearblue and got the magic words!
Already been to docs today to change my beta blockers and he reckons I'm 5 weeks! I'm sooooooooooo scared but over the moon considering a few weeks ago I was told I wouldn't be able to conceive on my own!

Lolly x

:happydance::wohoo: :bfp::happydance: :bfp: :dance::happydance: :headspin: :wohoo: :wohoo: :dance:: :wohoo:

i know i already said it but wanna say it again..... so so so so happy for you lolly!!

congratulations to you!!

we need pictures of the beautiful lines!!!

and you need a ticker :)

:happydance::wohoo: :bfp::happydance: :bfp: :dance::happydance: :headspin: :wohoo: :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo:

things def seem to be changing....

hope all you pregnant ladies dont mind having a ttc hanger on :haha::haha::haha:

x x x

That's fab news!!!!! You deserve it =o) Ahhh its all such positive things on here at the min, I like it! x

:hugs:ooo betty thats brill news i think it will happen for u now on ur own :happydance: thats great that u have lost nearly 3 stone my husband is trying to loose weight and he has managed 2 stone and he feels much better so im sure u must feel fantastic and with ur good news things are def changing :happydance:

LOLLY CONGRATULATIONS thats fantastic news im so happy for u i knew it would happen i just knew it :thumbup:
:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

So when is ur due date?

Rachael

and betty stop saying silly things like that, anyway u mite not b a ttcer for much longer :)

I agree samie loving all the positive things happening!!

Rachael I hope your right would be good if we were all pregnant together eh!!

X x x

OMG hubby and eldest boy now being sick and in like 12hrs of not coming on here it's all happening.
Lolly :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin:bfp: Fantastic, see I should become a psychic knew it would happen and now Betty will be following suit very shortly yeah :)
Betty, on the whole fan bloody tastic news. I really don't think you'll need the fs anyway all you needed from her was the go ahead to get the meds the reason gps don't prescribe them is once again down to funding. Now you're getting it you're :haha:. This is superb in about a years time we can all meet up with our babies :)
xxx

aww honey so sorry to hear about the poorly peeps!! :flower:

yeah tons and tons going on, was wondering where you were its usually just us nattering :haha::haha:

i hope you are psychic and i will follow shortly :happydance:

the whole postcode lottery/funding decisions are ridiculous but hopefully the metformin will work and i wont have to worry about needing the fs anyways!!!!

x x x

Thank you! Just cant believe it! Went to docs yesterday as I'm classed as high risk with my heart problems but got all my new tablets and I've to phone midwife on Monday to get an early scan at about 8 weeks, I'm so nervous I'm really trying to be positive but sooooooooooo scared!

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->