The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Nice names Sammie. our daughter's name is Sofia :) We have got the Graco Symbio and one of the reasons was that the handle goes both ways :)

Aww lovely to see this thread still going strong :) and so many preggos! X

samie beautiful names :)

aww honey, bless your little man, its the worst when they are poorly :(

im having a take away with the girls tomorrow and a dinner on sat when my oh is home from work :happydance:

i hope you dont mind me butting in with the pregnancy stuff but have been ttc soooo long i basically know everything i want :haha::haha: and honey my pram of choice is the symbio!!!! love love love it!!

hey gemie, hows mummyhood treating you?

x x x

Betty we have such good taste :haha: You just as well butt in as you call it on the pregnancy stuff cos then you'll be able to answer your own worries and questions when you're going through it yourself!!!!
xxx

Honey I think we do have good taste :thumbup: I actually love the bugaboo chameleon but it's Sooooo pricey with all the extras (that I'll want even if I don't need :haha:) but IMO the symbio is just as fab and I have even had a little go on one :blush:

What colour did you go for honey?

X x x

Thanks everyone! Sorry about the late reply...not long got in from work!

Kix- I will post you a pic of my 12 week scan first thing tomorrow! I think from his face he looks like a boy in it! haha!

Betty- not sure about the name, my bf would like to name him after his brother Jake. I had a brother who passed away and would like his name as the middle name tbh (his name was Sam) so we have a couple of ideas. We have 22 weeks to think of more though so plenty of time! Hope you have a fab day tomorrow! xxx

aww abbie, sam and jake are both lovely :) but your right you have plenty of time to think about it :)

x x x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Hope everybody else well.

Lolly x

Thanks Betty! Happy Birthday!!! What are your plans for today?

Kix- here is my 12 week scan picture and also a birds eye view pic in 3d from yesterday - baby had his hands over his ears! haha!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
  • L_6.jpg
    L_6.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
Happy Birthday Betty hope you have a fantastic day!! :cake:

Wow Abbi amazing pics thanks for posting!! :thumbup: I think his little head shape makes you think he is a boy in the 12 week scan?! I am thinking mine is a girl now more and more because one of my best friends had a little boy and her scan pic looked exactly like yours at 12 weeks!

Love all the name talk we love Aaron for a boy and Mia for a girl - loads more but they seem to be our favourites!!

Feelling really good on the thread at the moment Lolly & Betty massive :hugs: to you both and I know yiou will get your BFP's really soon.

xxx

Happy birthday betty hope u have a good day :cake::drunk:

i have bought the babystyle oyster. it does everything i need and i just ordered myself a purple baby changing bag as i dont really like the one that comes with the pram :thumbup:

loving the name choices. we had Jack Thomas for a boy, but we naming our little princess Lily rose :happydance:

rachael

heres my 12 week scan shes a girl if u wanna compare :happydance:

Attachments

• baby Moore.jpg
    baby Moore.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 2
Lilly Rose is a gorgeous name Rachel! How cute!!

How exciting I love comparing these pics!! My little bean has got a square head ha and looks like hubby which is crazy thinking after just 13 weeks but couldn't help thinking we were having a boy at first now I am thinking girl?!

I don't know if I can take the suspense of not finding out at the 20 week scan really want a surprise but I am dying to know already!! xx

love the names samie, i do love the icandy but they are so expensive once you add on the carrycot etc it comes to over 900!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY :D

Abbi cute scans :)
Kix i decided from start wanted a surprise and convinced bf to not find out, as he said "we can be more prepared" i said only in pink and blue, lol so i said we may aswell wait. and then i see all cute clothes and would love to buy in colours etc, and was like hmmm shall we find out, and he says no, so definitely not.
i think if u have that where u really need to know u probably will end up having to find out, cause i have convinced myself from the start to have a surprise i think thats why i'm not too fussed :D

We have Alexis and Alistair that we are totally agreed on so just got to see what baby is on arrival and then choose middle names! :)

x

Happy Birthday!
Ahh you so good keeping it a suprise Hay, love those names too.

That's what I thought Kix! His head just makes him look like a boy on the 12 week one! I really think you will have a girl from comparing the two now! Rachael's also looks like a girl so I can really see the difference! Love the name Mia too, it's fab! The way I thought about it was that before my gender scan the last few days I have been so crazy with excitement that I would hate to miss out on that. If I had waited until the birth I think that the excitement of finding out would be slightly overshadowed by the excitement of having a new baby if you know what I mean? It all gets done in one go rather than getting double:- 20 weeks - find out the sex, 40 weeks - meet your lo! Hope that makes sense. I know everyone is different but that's just how I thought about it yesterday when on my way to the scan! ;)

xxxx

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Betty, happy birthday to you :) Hope you're having a lovely day, love from me!!!

Aww thanks guys :hugs::hugs::hugs: having a fab day been spoiled rotten so far!

Having a take away with the girls tonight and a meal with the family at the weekend when hubby is home from work :happydance:

Loving all the name talk and prams are a little obsession of mine :blush:

Also loving the scan pics aaaaaanddddd love love loving how busy it is again!!

Lolly!! How are you doing?!?

X x x

Betty glad you're having a good un! We've gone with the Mars (that is the red n dark grey isn't it?!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->