The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

aww Lolly not long and you will see that likkle heart beating away :cloud9:

will they send you an appointment?

i was thinking and the day you were told you werent ov and poss had PCOS you were actually pregnant :happydance::happydance:

try and stay positive and enjoy this as you certainly deserve it :hugs:

x xx x

Hey Betty yeh it is usually just me and you nattering!!! :haha: It's always the way, you said when Lolly wasn't getting such positive news she was already pregnant and whilst I was sat with my Gynae consultant asking for chlomid (which he wouldn't give me anyway!) I was already pregnant too :) These babies tend to take you by surprise when you least expect it :)
xx

OMG!! Lolly!! That is such amazing news...I can't believe it! So so pleased for you, bet you can't stop smiling! Get a picture up!! :D

And Betty, 1st of August is so soon....fx you won't be far behind Lolly! Great news for you too!

xxxx

ah honey, wish the same could be said for me would be happy for a suprise baby :haha:

thanks abbie, not long, and the bloods come back same day or next so will be able to start the met by 3rd august :happydance::dance::wohoo:

x x x

Morning!

I've been in my own wee bubble this weekend! Still completely shocked but feeling more chilled than i thought i would.

Just really hope we make it to the 12 week mark :flower:

Have got the most painful boobs ever, cant hardly walk without them hurting!

Did everyone have a nice weekend, we had gorgeous weather yet again so had a bbq yesterday

Lolly x

OH WOW!! Not been on over the weekend and missed all sorts!!

Lolly massive congratulations so pleased for you that's fantastic news!! :happydance: :happydance: :thumbup::dance::wohoo:

Betty fab news for you too and I am positive you will get your BFP on your own now. 3rd August is just round the corner!! :happydance: :thumbup:

Lolly if doc thinks your 5 weeks and early scan will be at 8 weeks not long at all to wait to see your little one! So so made up fo you!!!

xxx

I went off cerazette on June 2nd and FINALLY AF came back this morning. It was making me so nervous because I've had at least 3 people tell me stories about people coming off the pill and finding out they'd gone through early menapause in the past couple of weeks. I'm feeling really relieved.

Aww lolly glad your feeling good with it all. The sore bbs suck but are a fab sign!!

Thanks kix I seriously do hope so, I have read so many positive things on metformin so hopefully will be pg soon :happydance:

Shump, welcome, glad af got you (if your like us you would have never been happier to see it lol!) I am somewhat a veteran here now, so any questions fire away!!

But as you can see the ratio of preggers to ttc is massive so I'm sure you won't bee ttc too long!!

X x x

Thanks, betty!
You're right, I've never been more excited to see AF!!

I hope to be out of TTC quickly, but the last go round was 7 months, so I am prepared to wait it out if need be. lol

Welcome Shump :) :wave:
Lolly, bet you'll be in that bubble for a while yet, enjoy it :) My bbs were ridiculously sore even putting underwear and clothes on hurt :( It will soon pass though and other symptoms take over!! :haha:
Betty missed you over the weekend, very quiet here on wkend again!! Soon this whole thread will be bout pregnancy chatting, won't be long till you're up the duff as well :)
xx

It's a weird feeling to be exited to be bleeding lol but hey it's a necessity to get that :baby:!!

7 mths is not too long so hopefully you will be quicker this time :) how old is your first?

X x x

Sorry honey we posted at the same time :haha:

Would be good if I could join the preggie talk eh! Hopefully not long and I'll get to announce those 2 beautiful words!!

Was very quiet in here the weekend again, I'm on my iPhone so I check all the time to see any new posts !!

X x x

My first is 9. My second was 3 this past February. My first lives with my ex in the US right now. My husband and I have been wanting to try again for awhile now, but we wanted to get my status settled before hand so we wouldn't have any extra stress to deal with.

Hi, Honeybear.
Missed your post the first time around.
Congrats!

Lolly, Lolly, Lolly!!! seriously over the moon for you! what beautiful news and that scan at 8 weeks will be here in no time! That BFP must have waited for you to move to your lovely new home :) so exciting!

Fab news on the meds Betty too, i have everything crossed for you!!

sooo exciting!!!

i've only got one day of work left, 36 weeks this Thursday :)

Welcome SHump :flower:

Jax thank you you can imagine how I'm feeling! Just hope i make it to the 12 week mark more than anything!
Kix, I still cant quite believe it!

Betty, what exactly does this tablet do? I think Ive heard of it but not sure what it does. I would be amazing if everything works out for both of us and we can be pregnant at the same time :flower: I forgot to ask as i wasn't on much last week but how was your birthday???

Lolly x

thanks jax, hope they do the magic for me [-o< wow cant quite believe you are 36 weeks thurs thats madness :wacko: enjoy your mat leave tho!!

Lolly,

basically they are diabetic meds that they give to ppl with type 2 diabetes, only they found that ppl who were previously unable to have children were getting pregnant.....

my basic understanding is that pcos can make you insulin resistant which alters your hormones making you not ovulate, so the metformin fixes the insulin resistance and therefore the hormone imbalance and this gives you normal ovulatroy cycles.....

basically taking it may well make me fertile again!!

although i should try to stay a little grounded as it doesnt work for everyone but i did read a stat that said that 70% of pcos women who were not ov'ing resumed ov and got preg :dance:

so because the fs i was referred to is being a knob this is the only i hope i have at the mo and im very excited to start!!

hope my ramble makes sense! there are a ton of sucess stories on b&b and my friend is 16 weeks pg with the use of met so hoping i can be one of those sucesses!!!

my birthday was lovely thanks, quiet but lovely, and i got spoilt rotten :happydance:

how is everyone else??

x x x

Lolly my boobs hurt for sooooo long, i think they stopped hurting at about 16 weeks, they were unbareable just moving hurt, i was so relieved when it stopped!
We had a early scan at 8 weeks and it was such a relief to see because i was so sure i wouldn't have a viable pregnancy so i understand your nerves.

We have just ordered the nursery bedding and wallpaper. We have gone for a white theme with silver stars, nice and simple =o)

Welcome SHump, hopefully you wont be too long till your BFP we seem to be very positive for them at the mo!

x

Betty that's sounds promising! Fingers crossed it works super quick and we are all pregnant together!

Lolly x

Betty great news so happy for you!

and Lolly just as you kind of gave up, and said that you were going to enjoy yourself and your new home, it happend :happydance: sooooo soooo happy for u! how bloody exciting! ur scan will soon be here, cant believe my 20 week is so near now!
really am super happy for u, u really deserve it! and my boobs hurt for a good while too, hope it all goes smoothly for u, and u dont suffer with sickness!!
:D

hope everyones doing good. i dont know, dont come on for a few days and all this good news is happening, its great!!
Hay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->