*~*The Official December Testing Thread*~* 52 BFP's and counting!

Sounds good to me Berkeley! How are you feeling? x

I'm feeling fine! Woke up at 5am this morning, but I think because of excitement!!! Have a little cramp here and there- other than that I'm just so happy. My DH said I was beaming yesterday (we found out yesterday).
How are you doing?

I can't stop waking up early either! I then can't get back to sleep as just start thinking about my pregnancy etc. I don't think I've stopped smiling either, I just can't believe how lucky we are. xx

Congratulations butterbaby76, mommy2baby2 and MrzLewis!

well, my test this morning was negative and the bleeding is getting heavier as the day wears on. so i am 99.9% sure that i have lost this one too. :cry: thats two in a row. this feels so unfair.

That's awful. Maybe your body just hadn't recovered from the last mc. What does you dr think? I'm so sorry hun xx

well it seems that were all having the same problem right now. im 3 to 4 days late and dont know whats going on. im having pretty bad cramps like i feel like i should be on my period now but theres isnt much of a period or any other signs of it. im also sick with a cold and im so tired, my boobs hurt and i get a little sick feeling if you know what i mean.

Hii, i'm from the WTT thread but i wonder from time to time. :thumbup:
I'm in the same situation as you, well except i'm not TTC.. but yeh anyways.
I've had wierd pains, had a cold, and i keep getting that sick period.
Hope you get your :bfp:

doesnt it suck? i think it would be easier if i was WTT but then i think i would be worried now im just wanting to know whats going on. i was either hoping for a bfp the day i was lated or having my period so i could start soy isos and of course i dont get either grrrrr

Our bodies like to confuse us, haha
Oh trust me, WTT for me is still full of am i pregnant? am i not? am i mad? am i not? Haha

xx

Hi, i am down for the 27th and the :witch: got me :(

I think i am going to take a break (with no protection) for a while now:coffee: , if it happens it happens. I have found my studies and my social life are suffering,

ttc is taking over my life :cry:
I am going to concentrate on my January exams and keeping healthy, and more importantly spending lots of quality time with my daughter.

I hope all you ladies don't have to wait too long for a :bfp: and then a healthy, happy 9 months.

:dust::dust::dust:

good bye and thanks for the support you ladies have provided when i needed it most. :thumbup:

Could you pop me on for a bfp please? Fingers crossed for this time. Love and :hugs: all round.

yay congrats to the BFPs! commiserations and support to everyone else <3

well, i saw the out of hours doctor today and he has referred me to the EPU for an early scan next monday. He diagnosed me with an incomplete miscarriage so the scan is more to make sure that everything has gone rather than seeing if anything is in there (although he said there is still hope). i dont think there is hope however because the bleeding is very heavy and i am passing clots and lumps of goodness knows what (sorry tmi).

Honestly? I am so exhausted. I spoke to NHS direct earlier and the nurse said i should wait at least 2 cycles before TTC again and i feel very ambivalent about this. on the one hand i welcome it because i just cannot face going through this again, but on the other hand i want a baby SO much and i just dont think i am actually capable of not ttc :lol: i know when i am ovulating because the CM pours out of me, DH is desperate for another little one too so theres no way we would be able to talk ourselves out of trying.

Im going to make an appointment with my GP tomorrow, and see what she says about all of this. thanks for your support, girls.

Praying for you im_mi, i hope everything goes well and that you will be able to start trying again. :hugs:

WELL... the nausea has full on set it. i do not want to eat a thing. yuck... i feel like crap.

im_mi, i'm so sorry and my family will be praying for you.

So sorry to hear about what happened, im_mi :hug:

Well after days of testing ....the :witch: arrived this morning. I was gutted, i thought that with it being christmas i may have been due a special surprise too.

I think i was down for the 20th....I had a lil cry earlier but feeling better now.At least i can have some drinkies on new years eve when i go out!

Here we go again *sigh* I hope 2010 brings us all our BFPs! xxx

:hugs: I hope that the visit to the doctor's goes well im_mi we're all here for you :hugs:
af got me today :(

im_mi, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. :hugs: Here's hoping that your doctor's visit goes well and you & your DH can get back on the TTC train for the stickiest bean out there.

blessed, it really seems you're going to be getting your BFP! FXed

Im_mi I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. My thoughts are with you.

im_mi, sorry to read what you are going through, i wish you well and hope you have a much better 2010

I'm expecting AF to show today or tomorrow, but no sign of her yet. Still plenty of white cm and very sore bbs

Two more days until I test again...

This morning I got a strange bit of blood when I wiped. It was bright red, almost orange like when your gums bleed or you bite the inside of your cheek and it was in clear discharge. My AF normally starts as finding blood when I wipe but usually its dark red or even brownish so this was definitely different and freaked me out a bit. It's now been several hours and there hasn't been any other bleeding...not even specks. But my AF has been a bit wonky since going off the pill so I don't know....has anyone ever had such a fresh flow of blood at the beginning of their AF? I have had a recent incident of my cervix being bumped during sex which hurt quite alot so could that have something to do with it too?

no af when i first woke up so tested...it had two freaking lines....then got a couple cramps and went to go to the bathroom and got my af...what the hell? she is bitchy this month too, i feel like i'm getting kicked in the uterus!!!

on to next month...i really thought this was it

no af when i first woke up so tested...it had two freaking lines....then got a couple cramps and went to go to the bathroom and got my af...what the hell? she is bitchy this month too, i feel like i'm getting kicked in the uterus!!!

on to next month...i really thought this was it

They say a positive is a positive and can't be wrong :shrug:.
You sure it's not implantation?

xx

I'm with raindrops! Are you sure it's not implantation?
it's heavy, it's really painful and i've filled a pad in the last two hours...i'm sure it's her...i'm okay if i'm not pg i just want to know that we can after my first pregnancys were so difficult...

I'm with raindrops! Are you sure it's not implantation?
it's heavy, it's really painful and i've filled a pad in the last two hours...i'm sure it's her...i'm okay if i'm not pg i just want to know that we can after my first pregnancys were so difficult...

The only thing i can suggest is going to the doctors, that's really wierd how you have a bfp and then an af :wacko:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->