*~*The Official December Testing Thread*~* 52 BFP's and counting!

I'm with raindrops! Are you sure it's not implantation?
it's heavy, it's really painful and i've filled a pad in the last two hours...i'm sure it's her...i'm okay if i'm not pg i just want to know that we can after my first pregnancys were so difficult...

The only thing i can suggest is going to the doctors, that's really wierd how you have a bfp and then an af :wacko:

xx

i'll just take one last test after all the bleeding stops...and i'll make an appt with my ob/gyn cause i need to make sure i don't have a problem following my e-csection cause i have a scaring condition that causes really deep thick scaring

it might have been a chemical pregnancy hun. would you like me to wait to update yours until you know more of whats going on?

Well i caved and did another test, would you know it - it was a duff test!

Am now not doing until after tomorrow!

So sorry babyhopes... :( Wishing you the best next month love!

Well, i woke up sick AGAIN! No AF yet, now 4 days late. Got a BFN this morning, but could still be early, so i'll wait and see on the 31st!

Babyhopes: I'm sorry to hear that! :hugs:

I hope all this babydust floating around gets to me!! Still no AF. No cramps but some weird almost O pains still going on except they've begun on both sides and I beleive are definately in my uterus not my ovaries. I'm hoping its a good sign.

Just a quick update: AF has not arrived today! Hope she stays at bay overnight too :)

AF is Four days late today!

My nose is getting better. Thank God! I was having a hard enough time sleeping with the weeing twice a night and dreams and cramps!

5 days late now with no sign of AF. took a cheap test the day i missed it and was neg but now im trying to hold out to test but i think im going to get a test and take it in the morning. i have a feeling that it will show - though. maybe its just because i have seen so many of them

Yay Pnut! We're 4 days late!! My cp is so high I could barely reach it...

I forgot to get H2B to check mine last night. :blush: We went to a movie at like 5pm and then went to dinner and I was exhausted when we got home, so I went to bed.

lol I had H2B check mine a few days ago and all he said was "Yeah its there" :rofl:

omg that's hilarious! lol i'm sure if i asked my DH to check mine he's be weirded out and say "umm no that's gross babe." lol

Pnut I'm guessing yours is looking like ours, High, soft, CLOSED and wet :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->