*~*The Official December Testing Thread*~* 52 BFP's and counting!

ok. i'm gonna have him do it now! brb

well i tried to see if i could feel it first cause he was a little bit weirded out to be poking around in there in a non sexual way. :rofl: and I felt it! It's soft and obviously high cause i could barely reach it. If felt like it was closed, but I could be wrong.

Pnut I'm sure its closed love! It's always hard to tell. At first mine felt like if you were to roll you fingers in a fist and feel the part where your index finger is rolled and now it feels even more closed than that. Although I'm not a cp checker so I'm not sure what they feel like open...

All this talk of high, closed CPs is concerning me now :(

Mine is closed but still quite low :/

i was reading earlier that sometimes it doesn't raise until a week or so after a positive Pregnancy test so don't fret Cheekybint!

i was reading earlier that sometimes it doesn't raise until a week or so after a positive Pregnancy test so don't fret Cheekybint!

Oh good because i've not got a positive on a pregnancy test yet either lol

Update: I was down for the 12th and after a very, very long 52 day cycle i'm officially out :cry:

Congratulations to all those who got their BFPs and loads of :dust: to those of us who need to hang in there and keep trying till our time has come

Sorry to hear that koala :(

Good luck with your next cycle and I hope it's not such a long wait next time!

Cheeky: as Pnut said sometimes your cervix doesn't rise until a few weeks into pregnancy. I read it can be up to like 8 weeks... No worries love!

The good news is Cheeky your cervix is closed. Normally after O it'll go low and open preparing for AF (or so I've read)

so AF is now 2 days late....
still got some random period cramps and twinges but not as much as yesterday*fingers crossed for no AF*

good luck to all the girlies who are late! :flower:

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BPF's for Xmas.

Af arrived earlier than expected for me, whilst on holiday.
Decided to keep trying but not going to symptom spot anymore- it's driving me mad.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 2010!

it might have been a chemical pregnancy hun. would you like me to wait to update yours until you know more of whats going on?

no need to wait...i took a darvicet to make the pain better (i'm not a pill popper it's just what the dr said will help cause she said theres no reason to "make yourself suffer physically when you have enough emotionally")... my ob/gyn said it was another mc...passed something that looked like a goober with a lot of stringy stuff so i'm sure i know whats going on...SUCKS!!! It's better than another eptopic though.

i have a vertical incision from my emergency c-section and i have a scarring condition that causes the scars to be really deep and thick (they spread further than they should)...and it really hurts...does anyone else have the same problem with their c-section scars? if you do, i'm worried about how bad it will hurt next time i get pg and carry to term cause the streching i can imagine is going to suck

i have a vertical incision from my emergency c-section and i have a scarring condition that causes the scars to be really deep and thick (they spread further than they should)...and it really hurts...does anyone else have the same problem with their c-section scars? if you do, i'm worried about how bad it will hurt next time i get pg and carry to term cause the streching i can imagine is going to suck

So sorry to hear what you are going through poppysgirl3 :(

I have had 3 c-sections so far, the first being an emergency (mine was horizontal). I did suffer with scarring issues during my 2nd pregnancy whereas by 36 weeks my little girl was getting too big and over stretching the scar tissue on my womb, she was then born by c-section a week later weighing 7.6lb. I had no issues with my 3rd and hopefully will not have any with my next!

As far as i know it's actually quite rare for this to happen and most women can successfully go on to have a normal birth after a previous c-section, i just wasn't one of the lucky ones (all the other half would beg to differ ;) lol)

Well, ladies....the :witch: got me so I'm out until whenever my next cycle decides to end. :haha:

I'm really OK with this so don't feel bad for me. Being late with BFNs really stinks so now I finally feel like I can try again.

well af is a no show today, and i got what i think is a bfn theres a slight line but only if you look for it. so i think i'm out :(

just have to wait and see i guess.

congrats for all the new bfp's we've gotten.

I'm so sorry Starry. Way to keep a PMA.

It gives me more time to wrap my mind around the concept of becoming a parent. :baby: I'm so goal-oriented on getting my BFP that sometimes I forget it comes with a baby attached to it! LOL

Really, I'm amazed at how well I'm taking it. I almost feel giddy. Not sure how many cycles this PMA will last but I'll find a way to refresh it once it begins to fade. I have great support from my DH and my closest friends who know we're TTC.

Thats an awesome way to think about it Starry! I'm happy that you're happy! I think I have also prepared myself for AF and already started thinking about temping and supplements...

MrsCrabsticke: As the firls say... A line is a line! I would retest if no Af by Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->