*~*The Official December Testing Thread*~* 52 BFP's and counting!

well, turns out i never ovulated, and i haven't for a LONG TIME. I have a cyst keeping me from ovulating on one side... So AF got me... I'm out, not sure if we're going to keep trying.

well, turns out i never ovulated, and i haven't for a LONG TIME. I have a cyst keeping me from ovulating on one side... So AF got me... I'm out, not sure if we're going to keep trying.

:hugs: Im sorry hunni :hugs:
I hope that everything gets straightened out with that cyst. Also glad it wasn't a chemical. Im sure the doctors could help if you wanted a baby hun :hug:

Blessed: Don't give up! Now that you know whats going on I'm sure with the Doctors you'll be conceiving a LO for lilyann in no time!! :hugs:

Blessed, arent cysts really common though? I thought it either goes away on its own or you can have a procedure to remove it, quite quickly and painlessly? My friend had 2 large cysts in her first trimester and one popped on its on (very painful she was in the ER but is totally fine) and the other they would have removed it surgically but cant b/c she is pregs, but she hasnt had problems since.
all the best hon, hope you get your BFP very soon!
hugs,

I'm sorry.:hugs: Please don't give up hope entirely. Maybe it might be less stressful to NTNP? I'm realizing I'm going to have to go this route for the next little while due to my own unpredictable cycles.

But whatever you decide I wish you the best.:flower:

I'm out :(

AF arrived this morning

Oh well, on to next month!!

AF's still not come, but got a negative hcg stick test thing yesterday.
Hope you all get your bfp's very soon :D

xx

WHOO HOO pnut! maybe this is it for you?!?!

Everyone, DH and i a have decided to keep TTC! We bought our first BBT and OPK! SOOO EXCITED!!

congrats to all the december girls who got there bfp.
girls who are trying still- keep your head up you can do it.

as for me i dont know whats going on i keep getting a bfn but im 8 days late today and im not feeling so great, so it could be something!

I'm officially 14 dpo or 12 dpo and no AF or BFP's i'm thinking maybe I didn't ovulate or something happened IDK *sigh* 2 more months of clomid and we'll see what happens!

WHOO HOO pnut! maybe this is it for you?!?!

Everyone, DH and i a have decided to keep TTC! We bought our first BBT and OPK! SOOO EXCITED!!

after 3 BFNs i'm really doubting it now... but i won't rule out the possibility till the :witch: shows

sorry to those who AF got :( blessed, i am SO HAPPY you are going to keeo trying! :D never give up hope darling!

I'm really happy that DH is so happy to keep trying as well, this last cycle he was 100% positive i was pregnant, and was in denial and even told to DR. he was wrong! I'm soooo happy i'm on the moon! Now i'm just awaiting my new OPK in the mail!

I'm really happy that DH is so happy to keep trying as well, this last cycle he was 100% positive i was pregnant, and was in denial and even told to DR. he was wrong! I'm soooo happy i'm on the moon! Now i'm just awaiting my new OPK in the mail!

:yipee: that's awesome!

I have a suggestion that might help with your uncooperative ovaries and guessing weather or not you might OV that cycle or not.

First Response Fertility Test

they are a bit pricey but they might help take out some of the guesswork.

hmm... good idea! I'm hooping and praying that the cyst bursts soon, or that i ov from the right side this month!

Blessed I'm soooo happy for you and your DH! And I'm glad the three of us (Pnut Blessed and I) get to stay together!! :hugs:

So, it seems like there are a lot of ppl who havn't updated us on their status (i.e., :bfp: or :witch:). So whats the deal ladies?? We got any more preggo mamas we should know about? :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->