*~*The Official December Testing Thread*~* 52 BFP's and counting!

cheekybint, cramps are normal in early pregnancy! dont lose hope!

cheekybint, cramps are normal in early pregnancy! dont lose hope!

Thanks im_mi, am actually starting to think i'm just constipated lol

Well thats always a good sign LOL
I swear, this pregnancy i havnt been "regular" since the day i conceived LOL
its either one extreme or the other if you catch my drift. But i welcome symptoms with open arms :flower:

Well still nothing happening (from either end lol) But the cramps have subsided somewhat and after a quick CM check it's all still "alwhite" in there :D

hun, you have to be a go for the month!!!! :wohoo:
CM = GREAT sign!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

hun, you have to be a go for the month!!!! :wohoo:
CM = GREAT sign!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

I really hope so, trying not to get my hopes up (anymore than they already are that is!!)

See what tomorrow morning brings, no AF = Test time :D

I'm getting nervous. I almost want to wait to test now...:shock: I feel like AF is just toying with me... AHHHH I AM GOING NUTS!

I know! me too! My cycles range from 20 days to 30 days.... so I might wait it out another day or two.. CD28 today though. They average aobut 24-25 days and that is what FF has been going by, so we'll see

Well ladies (TMI coming) just went to the bathroom and found brown spots in my undies, think I may be getting AF soon. I reached inside and it came out clear but not getting my hopes up as I'm 13dpo so the lieklyhood of it being implantation is most likely SLIM TO NONE.... DAMN!

the lieklyhood of it being implantation is most likely SLIM TO NONE.... DAMN!

No, its actually VERY likely!!!!!! I had spotting at 11DPOs (nearly 12 actually because it was so late at night). Dont count yourself out yet! 13 DPOs isn't too late, especially when we are talking brown blood. brown blood = old blood. I know a few ppl who didn't get that spotting until about 5 weeks, its just residual, so it can come out whenever it wants.

keep your chin up, ESPECIALLY if your getting other CM!!!! It could DEF, be IB!!! :yipee:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Really? thanks Guppy! I'm hoping. When I get AF she's come full force and I don't spot I bleed so this is not her (yet) and my cramps start as soon as the first drop of blood leaves my uterus (lol) and I'm still not feeling cramps at all so... And there's still a lot of clear stuff down there... Oh please oh please oh please be IB!!

i was just going to ask you if you normally spot before AF! [great minds think alike LOL]
Im like you. I NEVER get spotting before the :witch: Its always full flow and then towards the end i get spotting but NEVER before.
I bet that was IB! :wohoo:

Yeah I am always HEAVY day one and then really light all the other days this was just when I wiped and a spot (about the size of a dime or less) in my panties... I keep reaching in to see if there's fresh blood and my finger just comes out clear and wet... Sorry for all the tmi ladies...

wow i feel kinda lucky that i get a little warning before a full flow. i get spotting before then like 2 maybe 3 days of actuall blood then spotting again it seems like its forever but i dont get a big suprise all at once.

SMA, you are so lucky!
When i was on the Pill i knew exactly when AF would show. It was ALWAYS the 3rd day of the placebo pill. Always on time. But prior to BCPs and after BCPs i never knew when she would show. It was never on the same day each month and i never had a warning. Ive ruined so many pairs of underwear because of that b*tch! LOL I dont even get cramping before her arrival. nothing. :growlmad:

Oh well, dont need to worry about that for a few more months :cloud9:

Wow, sounds like I am almost like you gals. Except I am on CD 43. I also tried to see if there was more blood and none. and I never spot before hand.. Its at the end usually. My breasts hurt so bad!

I'M TESTING 31ST STILL!

AF still hasn't showed.

Just want to know what my chances are, i'm 4/5 days late.
I thought I had my period 10 days before my AF was due, but it was light and really wierd.. think it could of been because i had a UTI infection, i didn't think about where the blood had come from, but i would kind of wee blood and it was really watery (Tmi) that lasted about two and half days.
Could i pregnant? Or am i being silly? Guys i'm proper not worrying but thinking about it a lot now :wacko:

xx

Some people have spotting when they are pregnant. But could it have been implantation bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->