*~*The Official December Testing Thread*~* 52 BFP's and counting!

Some people have spotting when they are pregnant. But could it have been implantation bleeding?

I've googled it too much, haha.
Think it was heavier than implantation, but lighter than my period :wacko: most of it was spotting though :wacko: xx

SMA, you are so lucky!
When i was on the Pill i knew exactly when AF would show. It was ALWAYS the 3rd day of the placebo pill. Always on time. But prior to BCPs and after BCPs i never knew when she would show. It was never on the same day each month and i never had a warning. Ive ruined so many pairs of underwear because of that b*tch! LOL I dont even get cramping before her arrival. nothing. :growlmad:

Oh well, dont need to worry about that for a few more months :cloud9:

before i was on the pill i spotted before my period but it was never on time or regular but pretty light, then when i was on the pill i still spotted but never on time with the pack of pills. now im not on anything at all i have 55 day cycles and have spotting for usually a day and a half then heavy the next day then light then spotting. i have to say its kinda nice. but 55 days sucks when ttc. i was nice thogh when i wasnt because i didnt have a period for like a year almost. that would suck to not know when shes comming. i hate getting rid of undies because of that. and there always the nice new ones too!

thanks for your kind words girls, its been lovely getting to know you all! we should deffo all keep in touch!

i am insanely excited about updating with all of your massively humungous amazing :bfp: 's tomorrow! Lets end the year on a high, girls!! :D

im_mi: The :witch: got me. I was down for the 31st....

Thought for a bit it might have been IB then the cramps and flow came. Oddly though its light this cycle and cramps arent' too bad either. On to next cycle!!

im_mi: The :witch: got me. I was down for the 31st....

Thought for a bit it might have been IB then the cramps and flow came. Oddly though its light this cycle and cramps arent' too bad either. On to next cycle!!

Take blessings where you can find them I suppose. My cycle is lighter for the second time in a row. I'm hoping it only lasts 5 days as well. I've always had week long,heavy flows and the past 3 years or so have been especially bad--even on the pill--so this gentler AF really suits me. And I'm no longer spending a fortune on tampons....another bonus.

Onwards to the next cycle. Stay away, :witch:!!

Well no BFP for me this morning, still a big fat BFN.

But hey, still not AF, even after sex last night, and I know I don't test well so I'm still not ruling myself out yet :D

A quick edit: I will test again on the 2nd if no AF today or tomorrow

no af still now two days late - might test tomorrow and see what happens

congrats to all the new bfp's, :dust: to all

Testing today hopefully.
Was going to go the clinic at two to get a test but now i cnt get a lift to work, so got to get a bus :dohh:. Duno if i'm going to get any time to go the clinic :wacko:.
I'd buy one, but the world and it's wife will be in the shop, and me being young i'm scared of all the stares i'll be getting or if i'll see someone i know. Might get my OH to go in for one instead :haha:

xx

Hello Girls,

I am new to babyandbump, and was wondering if I could join you?? I've been lurking for quite some time, and your posts have been so inspiring. My dh and I have a ds, who will be two next month, and are currently ttc our second child. This is our fifth month actively trying. :)

lilmissmama, welcome to BnB! You're more than welcome to join the thread but its nearly all finished, hehe. There is a january testing thread that's just started (in the Trying To Conceive forum) which I will be moving to (along with other ladies who didnt get their BFP this month), and there are lots of lovely buddy threads in the TTC buddies section :D

updated girls! Pnut and blessed, where are you both?? i want to update with your BFP's!

Can't believe I'm saying this but can you put me down with BFP on the 31st please.

Sorry to keep you waiting im_mi :hugs:

tested this morning. Two BFN. One on frer and one on a clearblue digi.
Still no AF. CD29 but that's not an unsusal length for me. We'll see if the :witch: shows up in the next few days. If not then I'll test again.

I have to say I'm excited to keep trying! I thought I'd be crushed when AF showed but I'm quite excited to see her so I can temp and get "back on the horse" so to speak!! Good luck to the girls still trying and congrats to those with BFP!! I'll be testing in Feb most likely with my 31-35 day cycle. Lets keep in touch girls & if you're testing in Feb let me know!! I was thinking of starting a thread like im_mi! She's inspiried me...

yay, congrats newly_wed! :happydance:

sorry about the BFN's girls, hope the :witch: stays away!!!

stoneswife, way to go with the PMA :D thats the best way to look at it! good luck for January hun, hope we all get lots of super sticky september babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->