The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Welcome new people!!!!

Edens honey, hang in there, theres loads they can do so don't lose hope yet XXX

As for me, still waiting on the :witch: to visit before our 3 month break but shes once again dragging her heals. But on a happy note, we officially booked our wedding today!!!! Go to the registry office next week to give notice!!!! Very excited now but still kindda scared! :)

Congrats calasen! Isn't it so exciting?? I loved going to get our marriage license - it made it feel so real! :) I hope af arrives for you soon so you can move on to the next cycle!

Afm - I'm 14dpo today and expecting af tomorrow. I felt HORRIBLE yesterday with the worst diarrhea (sorry, tmi) and nausea. So far I'm feeling better today so I'm guessing it was just something I ate. Can't say I didn't get my hopes up for morning sickness tho, lol. Oh well, I'll test Thursday if no af tomorrow and our appt is next Tuesday.

Anyway ladies, have a great day!

Haha I am so bad at being patient and letting things happen! I always feel as if there is some action that I can take in oder to make things happen, and gosh darn it that means I must take action. Doing nothing and waiting is not in my makeup. I suppose I'm a total A type... o_O

But I think you guys are right... I have to learn to take a step back and let things happen... at least in this regard. Heh.

Weddings are so exciting! Congratulations Calasen! Woo! :D

Edens, I'm sorry you're going through what sounds like a very frustrating time with medical stuff and illness. Internet hugs for you... hang in there...

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)

For those of you that may be interested, Pip had her boy! She had him last week and he is just absolutely gorgeous.

Hello ladies! I did indeed have Andrew last Wednesday and, because I'm biased, I think he's gorgeous too!!!

The birth story is in my journal (link in my siggy) but I've still got to put some pics up.

Don't lose heart ladies. I'm almost 41, and Andrew arrived after over 14 years using IUD/IUS!

Pip x

Congratulations PIP!!! I actually went back and stalked this thread and noticed you two ladies got your bfp's on "test sunday". That's so exciting! There's hope for all of us ex-mirena gals! Congrats again!!!:happydance:

Thanks ladies.

Here's my favourite pic

Good luck and :dust:

Pip x

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
Pip he is totally totally gorgeous, congratulations xx

Hey guys! I'm new to this thread. Had my Mirena removed 8 days ago after having it for a little over 2 years. Ttc #2. :) Didn't get AF the entire time on Mirena. Became very impatient with wanting to start trying so I bought some opk's. Tested positive today!!! Hoping that it doesn't take long. Really enjoy reading these posts.

Well cycle 8 has ended and af arrived this morning at 16dpo. UGH. Infertility appt next Tuesday....hope she can help!

:hugs: Hopefully next cycle you'll have some answers and a nice bfp for xmas!

Hey guys! I'm new to this thread. Had my Mirena removed 8 days ago after having it for a little over 2 years. Ttc #2. :) Didn't get AF the entire time on Mirena. Became very impatient with wanting to start trying so I bought some opk's. Tested positive today!!! Hoping that it doesn't take long. Really enjoy reading these posts.

hi im new also had my mirena out 14 months ago and all my cycles have been anulvatory since:shrug:

Edens - I hope the appt goes well, and with her help you get your BFB oh so soon!

Pip - OMG! Completely beautiful! :D

Guys... I'm already getting SO impatient with the whole don't-know-where-I-am-in-my-cycle thing. Gah! I only had the thing out on Nov 1st! How do you all deal with the impatience? I feel like such a whiner. I want -some-thing to happen nownownow! Haha, pout and whine! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->