The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

pardon the ignorant but when are you suppose temp? Like a certain time of the day or what have you? I am so nervous about this cycle. I am "suppose " to O around the 12th so we shall see. Dh and I haven't :sex: in like almost two weeks :blush: I don't know if we just wore ourselves out for trying this last time around or what! Hopefully it means that we will get some good strong :spermy: !

you temp first thing in the morning before you do anything else and while still in bed :)

Yep, you're supposed to temp before you even roll over as soon as you wake up and at the same time each morning for the best accuracy. And you don't have to get a thermometer that goes to the hundredths...I have one that goes to tenths and can still easily define my cycle by temps. The first month I temped, I even used a standard thermometer instead of a BBT. It wasn't completely as accurate but I could still make out the pattern as could FertilityFriend. :)

Oh well darn. I thought I had to have one that went to the hundredths!! I guess ill start when my new one gets here in a few days!!

Oh well darn. I thought I had to have one that went to the hundredths!! I guess ill start when my new one gets here in a few days!!

I'm sure everyone is different with the range of temps they experience during a cycle. Mine vary greatly (from 96.1 to 98.4 with my coverline around 97.2 to 97.4) so the pattern is quite clear. I've noticed some charts with very little range and for those people, I would definitely recommend a super-sensitive BBT!

Thanks for the info. I'm excited to finally get this started!! Hopefully I wont need to but I want to be prepared!!! And I need to change my ticker... I'm pretty sure I'm 7dpo not 5.

Have you guys ever used wondfo tests? As some of u may already know, from another thread, I tested tonight at 7dpo (again, my ticker is wrong) ive read reviews and some people have said they got false positives (so I used two tests, same result, just in case)... Idk I just need to test again in the morning... I just can't stop thinking about it. Let me know what you think!! It's extremely faint... I'm not even sure. Lol I have a pic if anyone wants to see. I just don't want to be let down. Can't wait til morning!

I'm not sure how common evap lines are on the wondfo test strips but in a poll done by www.countdowntopregnancy.com 4.4% of the positives at 7dpo were in fact evap lines. On the other hand, 12.4% of the really faint positives were in fact positives. (www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7) So, good luck to you and definitely test in the morning with FMU. I'm really, really hoping this is my cycle too but I don't have the guts to test! lol

Have you guys ever used wondfo tests? As some of u may already know, from another thread, I tested tonight at 7dpo (again, my ticker is wrong) ive read reviews and some people have said they got false positives (so I used two tests, same result, just in case)... Idk I just need to test again in the morning... I just can't stop thinking about it. Let me know what you think!! It's extremely faint... I'm not even sure. Lol I have a pic if anyone wants to see. I just don't want to be let down. Can't wait til morning!

Yes! Post pics!!!!

Here is last nights pic...around 11pm I poas! This morning it looked a little more faint than this, barelt there, im not even sure it was there.... going to test later tonight and again in the morning. Anyways, this showed up within 5-7 mins.

https://i40.tinypic.com/foj1if.jpg

Here is todays test... Showed at 5 mins. Comments? Hoping it an early BFP but I'm thinking i might be getting my hopes up.

BTW how is everyone? Anyone heard from slcmommy? Baby dust to all!

https://i43.tinypic.com/254y45k.jpg

I hope it's a positive for you. I don't see anything but it's probably just the picture...fingers crossed for you!

I'm so tempted to test. I'm 8DPO and my hopes are too high this cycle. Goodness knows I'm going to be a MESS if it's negative.

Thanks for commenting Edens! I bought a 3 pack of frer's... Gonna test each morning! I'll keep ya posted.

How is everyone doing?

Still no period :( Pain turned out to be serious constipation :( yuck :( Thats new though - Looks like I gonna be taking time out for 3 months now :( Guess its just not meant to be for me :(

It IS meant for you, calasen!!!!. I promise you. It will happen at the craziest time I bet! Please keep your head up! You deserve your BFP so much! *hugs*

I hated my mirena but after I had it taken out I had a 5 day heavy bleed then every 28 days I had super heavy bleed enough to soak a super tampon in less than an hour. -

Oh my, right now I am missing my Mirena IUD. I haven't had a period in 5 years and this sucks. Did anyone find that their first period after removal was abnormally heavy?

Ahhh, I loved my mirena and want it back :)

I got a positive on a digi before my Wondfo test ever got a faint line.

Wow, thanks avidwriter! Good to know. I haven't gotten a digi yet but Im def ready to PoAS with my frer's!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->