The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi ladies, must be getting close to testing surely? Living mommy, good luck with your exam

Afm update: my exam s this weekend was the most stressful thing ive ever done. I was literally shaking with fear! Yesterday morning before the last exam I had a tiny bit of brown spotting, but no more since then. Passed the exams and am staying positive that my little bean is ok
Its not over until the fat lady sings. I'm in melbourne visiting a lovely friend so starting to relax

Lots of prayers for my friend L. She has been struggling with infertility for 3 years and has had two blighted ovums. She is 9 weeks again and started spotting bright red blood today. She has never made it past 9 weeks before. She deserves a baby dangit!!!

Stacey- sorry about the non ferning!! Darnit!

Dreamers- I am very eager to test but waiting to be late which is Wednesday, test day if I make it that far, is Thursday!! But, I feel very much like AF is on her way.

All ladies- help, please help me not tO test! I can not possibly tolerate seeing a bfn.

Bbyo- prayers are being said.

Liz- DONTTTttt! Test!

Afm- ferning again!!! It seems its better for me to test after lunch sometime. I think its full ferning... Only half of the little scope has them, but they're long and pretty! Its not all scatterd.... Just all on one side. Lets see what my temps do for the next few days.

Bbyo- thinking of your friend! :(

Seems af is coming...same creamy cm I get every time a few days before... Dull cramps, emotional pms....blah. whatever. Girlie parts, you suck.

Hows everyone else doing today???

Awww Molly! That sucks!! Lets not give up hope yet tho!!!

Well i'm just hoping these days ho by fast so I can be over with this cycle too!! I will not be taking soy next month! When do you guys think I should ask for provera?

hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend. Sorry to hear about the af symptoms taurus. Rainy, so glad to hear your sister's hcg is increasing. Dreamers, try not to worry about the spotting. LOTS of the ladies in first-try had spotting and are having healthy babies. Hope you did well on your exam! Jones, that ferning thing is awesome. Hope it clears things up for you! I think with your positive OPK and ferning, hopefully you won't need to start provera! :) But I'd say if you start getting negative OPKs and no ferning, I'd wait 12-14 days and then start the provera if no positive hpt.

Thanks Mellissa! I'm obcessed with this little toy!! Good thing i can't run out of saliva hahaha

Stacey- that little gadget is Sooo cool!!!! Lol

Af symptoms suck. Ugh. I don't wanna see her, but I'm feeling like I do every time right before her arrival. I wish I could punch her in the face but that would just hurt ME instead. Lol news headline 'woman sent to hospital from punching herself repeatedly in vagina'

Molly- imagine what your co workers would say! Don't you work at the hospital :) hehehe

Lol thanks guys... I feel like I'm losing it some days! Hehe

Much more af cramps today. Feeling down. Only 3 more days til testing day, unless af shows between now and then.
Liz, if you test early, so am I!! Lol

Keeping my fingers crossed you girls!!!!!!!

So I just went and got a pedicure, it was so fun!!
And i'm not spotting anymore.

Molly- I can't test early, a bfn will make me cry, I just know it.

Stacey- your body likes pedicures, pedicures= no spotting!

No AF for me yet (due sometime between now and wednesday)! Please please please let there be a bean in there! Please!

So I guess this is what full ferning looks like!!! wo00hoo!!! [IMG]https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Spnluv/1a3130df.jpg[/IMG]

Stacey that is super cool. Thanks for sharing the image. Does that mean you are ovulating?

I'm not sure lol, I think it could be a day or two, or sometimes it happens when you are..But since this is the first cycle using it, I'm not sure how my body works. I guess i'll just have to wait and see. I'm not really stressing out any more tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->