The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Ahhhh! So between no AF showing and having to wait until 12 tomorrow for my fate((final grades)) I'm going crazy!! I think a glass of wine will suit! :)

Liz- i know you do the cp thingy, i have a quick question. Does it change positions for you throughout the day? As it is right now, mine feels lind of longish hard and closed lol.

Jessica- more like a bottle! Lol. Hope af shows for you soon!

Stacey- my cervical position changes throughout the day, also. I am not sure what that means, indecisive cervix???? Hehe

Good luck with your final grades, lvn, hope it's good news

Jones---the ferns don't give me nightmares! I can imagine an entire art gallery full of your fern images! lol

AFM...CD10 today. Operation Bby O officially begins again tomorrow. The BD schedule is
CD11
CD13
CD14
CD15
CD16
CD17
Start progesterone the night of CD17.

I have blood work on CD21 (since CD22, 7dpo for me, is a Saturday)
More biopsies on May 17th
I have another MW appt on May 22th where she is going to go over all my charts.

I want a baby!!

As for my friend L, she finally, finally, finally has an actual baby in her tummy! She is 9 weeks today. I am over the moon for her!

BByo- I'm glad :), And I'm very happy for your friend!!!! You're plan sounds right on!!!

afm- my temp was pretty high, BUT I did drink like half a bottle of wine :cry: So not sure if it was the wine that gave me a high temp. one was 98.4, and the other 98, SO now to wait again!!!!

Hello!! Today is a GOOD day! Got my grades in :):):) and seeing OB tomorrow @ 300 to discuss no AF & to double check it's ok to try!! I have 3 weeks off starting today!!! Whoo hoo . Gonna spend it with my kiddos today cleaning house!

Hi all of my favorite ladies- I responded last night but my post was eaten by the BnB monster.

Babyo- good plan! I can't believe it is almost o time for you again! Balliday is almost over.

Stacey- you probably knew this was coming... What is your cm like?

Lvn- I am eager to hear about your appointment!!

Molly- on your behalf I have asked AF to stay away! There could be a bean I there, lots of women feel like AF is coming and then she never shows, hope that is the case for you.

AFM- I am not out yet. Today is cd30 and no AF, seems she should be here by now. If no AF tomorrow I will buy an hpt after work. I am very nervous because I feel like I really have a chance this time, but I don't want the dream to be over if the test is negative. I am scared!
Symptoms? I am drinking tons of water, my mouth tastes strange, I want to cry all the time, and my boobs are very slightly tender.
Finges crossed :/

Liz- it sounds very promising!!!!!! I ammm soooooo keeping my fingers crossed!!!!
My cm seems more like creamy. I'm honestly not hoping for much.... I know that tomorrow my temp is going back down.

Molly- when are you testing?

Stacey- I hope you're wrong about your temp.

Thank you for crossing your fingers!

Liz I can't wait to see your positive hpt!!!!!

Stacey- how's it going?!

Bbyo- I bet your plan gets you nice and knocked up! Can't wait!

Afm, tested today at 10dpo, could possibly be 11dpo. Bfn. Af is soooo about to come right in, I feel as if she is gonna be here any sec! I KNOW these cramps all too well! Boo!

Molly- that sucks!!!!!! :( i'm still hoping af stays away tho!

I'm ok, just finished making strawberry smoothies for me and my lil monsters. Hubby's home today so we're just hanging out.

ok guys, so im training on 2nd shift right now, in case i ever need to fill in for anyone. its 10pm here and SO slow! so I decided to pop in on you guys!

cramping is really not letting up. UHH if af is coming, she needs to just hurry and get here already so i can feel better. i am really sad, as i thought for sure i would get pregnant this month. i do not want to move on to TTC month #9! :( maybe im all wrong, maybe i wont get a positive until 12dpo, or even 14dpo. pls pls pls... but i really doubt it. she is COMING!!

OHH Rainy--- someone else might be watching back to back episodes of one born every minute!!!!

Lvn- I wish I hadn't watched all of my DVR'd episodes, that show is so awesome!

AFM- Today is CD1! I'm sad this is not "our cycle" but looking forward, not back.

Goal this cycle is to have lots of sex and get some soft cups to keep everything in there. Sorry, gross. Hehe.

Have a great morning, ladies.

sooo cute, found this as a way to tell a child about their future siblings sex :) piccy

Hubby got a referral for a SA. I don't know when the appointment is yet but it's one more piece of information we'll have. He also psyched himself out last night so no BDing for us. :(

I'm so sorry that all you ladies either got AF or think she's coming. I feel like we should change the name of our thread to "Long Term, Crazy Evil Cycles, TTC Post Mirena"

I'm a little sad that I'm off cycle from everyone now. ~sniffle~

Babyo- I am sad that our cycles are not in sync as well. I think when I first started posting we were very similar. We have both had some wacky f-in cycles since then. Agreed about the proposed named of this thread.

No pressure Molly, but you seriously have to be pregnant because we need a positive! Need not want!!!

Back to Babyo- my hubby is very nervous about his sperm. I hope it is not the issue because he haaaaaates all things doctor/hospital/clinic. I hope DH feels better and you get some action tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->