The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

WOOHOOO!!! Glad for your Sister! Sounds like a lot of fun Liz! Have fun!!!!

Well so much for having some fun tonight, The lights on the trailer aren't working and it's almost dark..So Dh is staying in Portland again :( Oh well, I'm trying to relax...I'll even go to bed early lol.

Stacey- remember how I thought your last one looked aaaalmost positive? Well this one definitely is positive!!! Blaring! I think your body probably tried but maybe had some trouble getting out the gate...and tried again! This is it!

I have no been home all day long... Will post a proper message when I get home later. I'm off tomorrow so I can stay up late. Hehehe

P.s. my first month using opks, mine did that... Got almost positive, then very negative... then BAM! Positive!!

Well, they said u can o 12-36 hours after a positive ... U never know what u may find in the next couple days!!! :) :) :)

Someone I know might be currently watching back to back episodes of one born every minute. Ahem. It might be me.

Lol, I'm still in bed! It was light out around 5 ughhh! I wish i had a tv in my room!

Stacey- My son woke up at 5:45 and I was up till 1 watching One Boen Every Minute and crying for all the babies. I am a stupid mommy! I knew he would wake up early. I might have a tiny bit of extra coffee today.

Hey guys- what can we do to make sure if AF shows we do something really special for ourselves? I want something to look forward to!

What channel is that on? I'm watching my spanish soaps now lol. It seems pretty late and its not even 8! The sun is out! I always stay up late and regret in the morning lol. Hmmm, I have no idea Liz :( i'm horrible coming up with ideas!

Hey ladies! I'm doing good, just busy busy! Still feeling like I'm adjusting. Lol I'm 7dpo today and not feeling much of anything. Where is everyone else in their cycle??

Liz, what a good idea. If af comes for me I'm going to get a manicure/pedicure. That always makes me feel relaxed and a bit refreshed... But often times I feel guilty for splurging on myself... So I will this time if the witch swoops in!

I just got my Ovulite in the mail, and off course I had to test it! It asked to test first thing in the morning, But I had to try it...and here is the first pic...Half ferning! We're fixing to go camping in a few, But thought I'd share it this pic first :)

[IMG]https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Spnluv/24159b2f.jpg[/IMG]

Stacey- that is really super cool! One born every minute is on lifetime. It is about babies being born :)

Molly- I was just telling my mom that I will get a manicure and/or pedicure if AF shows! Too bad we can't go together.

It is pretty awesome huh? Oooo a pedi and mani sound really good! I might just do the same lol! I might have to check out that show Liz, i love watching those shows! The day started out really nice, and now its raining! Ughhhh! I'm still planning on enjoying camping!

I'm still waiting on the :witch: but all the stress over wedding stuff atm isnt helping at all.

That's a pretty cool pic, stacey!! When are you suppose to O, according to those??

I love shows about babies being born! Or babies in general! At work, when i have a moment of down time, I research the birthing center at the hospital and day dream about how that day will go down for me. Lol Im a crazy person. DH and i have been trying to figure out names already. Lololol

Me too! I would probably love it more if i had full on ferning today! But nada.

Hi ladies just stopping by to say hi in between studying// SO NO AF GRRRR.!! Hurry up witch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->