The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

stacey- stay positive!! i am a total believer this could very well be it for you! i believe i believe i believe. We really need some POSITIVE tests around here. please give us one. hahaha

bbyo- aww, im sorry you guys fought! Maybe it relieved some of the stress your hubby has been feeling? maybe this was GOOD for you guys, in a way?? get it all out now? You are still very much so in... dont count yourself out!! FX FX FX FX FX FX

welcome mummy :) We are an awesome group of gals! glad to have you here! I am just now on to cycle #9 TTC baby #2. It seems to take some of us quite some time... but i know it will happen for us!

hello fry :) havent gotten a chance to officially welcome you!!! WELCOME!! lol I need to catch up and read all the posts! Lovely to meet ya!

AFM, CD3. I am at work right now. lol Slow day! My son's bday party is later today and I am SO PUMPED!!! I can't wait to take all kinds of pics! Love it!! hehehe

hope everyone is well :)

welcome mummy :)

Don't know about falling pregnant again but we been trying for 2 years so far for baby number 1, and had a miscarriage on new years day thi year :( everyone is different honey you just gotta stay positive

Welcome mummy!! Mine fell out january, and my cycles have been crazy!!! Hopefully we can all get back in track soon!

Molly- I' m really trying. But if you look at my chart now, bding was bad timed :(

Hello everyone. Thanks for the Welcome :)

sjones - good to hear that i am not the only one with odd periods at the moment... gosh it is annoying me!!!!!

Tested today and a BFN. I think I am 11 dpo though Im didnt chart and am not clear how to get one?? Havent really had any more symptoms but tonight felt hot and naseua besides the 2 day headache. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Hello ladies. Just stopping in for an update :) DS's bday was Friday, party was Saturday. It was so much fun! My sister is in town from Texas and I am just having a great weekend overall. It's absolutely making up for af arriving!!
Hope everyone is doing well :)

Fry- what do you need to know? I think you said you were keeping track on paper? I did the same my first month and then signed up with TCOYF.com (taking charge of your fertility) and plugged in all of my data, from them on I plugged in my temp and cervical mucus each day. After charting for 5 cycles I had a pretty good handle on my body's cues before ovulation last month, so it really is very helpful.
Most people use fertilityfriend.com for charting, they both work to help you chart and learn your body.
Basically: start taking your temp at approximately the same time every am after several consecutive hours of sleep.
Are you already using opks? They are a useful tool. I ordered the cheap ones from amazon so I could start using them on cd9 or so and test everyday until I got my positive.
If you are looking for help on when to BD, try SMEP (sperm meets egg plan). I think it is basically: bd every other day, once you get a positive bd everyday and continue everyday that you have a + opk plus for 2 days after. Supposed to be a highly effective way to get pregnant.
I am a failed SMEPer :) we don't get much BDing in! We are prepared to do a better job this cycle!
I don't know if any of this is really what you needed to know, hope it helps! I don't have time to correct my typos, sorry!

Good morning to the rest of my girls!

Mummy- did I welcome you yet, if not, welcome!!!

It's so quiet around here! Lol

DS's bday was amazing! I have had the best weekend, guys! I needed this! Lol
How is everyone today? Where is everyone in their cycle?!

HEllo! Well AF IS OVER YAYY!!! this girl is totally ready to do some serious baby making this cycle!!! WE NEED AT LEAST ONE BFP this cycle ladies!!!! lets just hope its more like ALL BFP for us! now just hurry up and wait for the big O!!! The cycle i got my BFP i got my first ++ OPK on CD 14 and this month that is our 5 year wedding anniversary :) that would be an awesome present!!!

--Sorry for your BFN FRY but hey that just means you get to hang out with us on here for the next cycle when you will get your BFP! maybe just a tiny itty bitty silver lining!
--babbyO im sorry to hear that!! but it can get hard when ttc! sometimes it takes a big fight to make you see what you have worth fighting for! good luck:)

Ladies- my sister is miscarrying :(
She has had copious amounts of brown blood "gushes" and her levels are dropping. Boo. I am going to see her after work. I.am.so.sad.

Give a big hug to your sister.

I started my meds today. I'm basically comatose for the next 12 days.

Ladies- my sister is miscarrying :(
She has had copious amounts of brown blood "gushes" and her levels are dropping. Boo. I am going to see her after work. I.am.so.sad.

Aww Liz, I'm SO Sorry! :hugs::hugs: Is this her first time?

HEllo! Well AF IS OVER YAYY!!! this girl is totally ready to do some serious baby making this cycle!!! WE NEED AT LEAST ONE BFP this cycle ladies!!!! lets just hope its more like ALL BFP for us! now just hurry up and wait for the big O!!! The cycle i got my BFP i got my first ++ OPK on CD 14 and this month that is our 5 year wedding anniversary :) that would be an awesome present!!!

--Sorry for your BFN FRY but hey that just means you get to hang out with us on here for the next cycle when you will get your BFP! maybe just a tiny itty bitty silver lining!
--babbyO im sorry to hear that!! but it can get hard when ttc! sometimes it takes a big fight to make you see what you have worth fighting for! good luck:)

Jessica- Woohooo!!! FX'd this is your month!!!!

It's so quiet around here! Lol

DS's bday was amazing! I have had the best weekend, guys! I needed this! Lol
How is everyone today? Where is everyone in their cycle?!
Hya Molly!!!!! Glad the birthday was fun and it all went smoothly!!!

Tested today and a BFN. I think I am 11 dpo though Im didnt chart and am not clear how to get one?? Havent really had any more symptoms but tonight felt hot and naseua besides the 2 day headache. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Sorry to hear!!!! But you're not out til the AF shows!!!

afm- Not much really, Just staying busy, and with the weather finally nice...I've been going to playdates and picnics! My temp seems to be staying up, that's about it! actually my back hurts lol..Eh, we'll see!

Thank you so much for your help! I did start plugging in info I knew so far on fertilityfriend. I was wondering about the temps and such. Thank you for taking the time to explain. I don't think I hit this cycle has we were poor with the BDing also :) I would like to start seeing my chart for a full cycle next go around though. We will see if AF shows her ugly face Thursday...

Frybaby- fingers crossed you caught the egg and it just isn't showing up as positive yet. Let us know if AF shows, or doesn't!

Stacey- yes, this was her first pregnancy. My mom is so sad, she was really excited. We all were. :(

Babyo- I gave her a big hug. :)
Sorry you are so tired, stupid progesterone! Hope it works this time and then you can be tired for a wonderful reason.

Molly- I am so glad you had a great weekend and in particular that ds's party went well. I hope you have a wonderful work week as well!!

Mellissa- how are you? What's going on with Abigail? How are you sleeping??

Liz - so sorry about your sister. (((HUGS)))

Welcome Frybaby - good luck!

And good luck for your new cycle girls. This has got to be it, we have to get several BFPs this time to make up for the last cycle! I really hope it happens x

AFM - having a great time in Kauai. Bit of a strain being with my folks all the time, and I dont think all the progesterone is helping my tolerance level. Went kayaking today and am completely cream crackered! Missing DH soooo much. Will be great to get home for a cuddle. x

Glad to hear you're doing well Dreamers :)

Liz- awww, :hugs:

My temp is low, really low. Now i'm wondering if my previous high temps were because i was hot at night :( I guess i just have to wait for AF now.

Stacey- seems too early for AF. Implantation?

Dreamers- glad you are having a lovely vacation. I am certain DH misses you as well. :)

I know huh, maybe i just didn't ovulate like I thought and high temps were due to me being hot. *sigh*

EDIT***** Well one temp made the difference, now I'm supposedly 9 dpo. It looks more chart like LOL. Next cycle I will set my alarm again. My sleeping is getting better, But I always end up double temping. I'm going with my lowest temps..Sorry for all the chart madness confusion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->