The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

But last night was definitely hot, too! That doesn't explain it either....

But last night was definitely hot, too! That doesn't explain it either....

True,DH was working so I turned the fan on me a little, It was still pretty warm tho..and 97.3 is definitely a drop. I can't wait to go to sleep so I can temp lol.

Dreamers, so glad you are having a great vacay! It sounds soooo amazing!!! I wanna be out there, too! lol Enjoy!

Stacey- I wish I was more of a pro with charts so I could be helpful! :( FX for you, for sure!!! We need a BFP around here!!!!!!!! Hoping its YOU that will give it to us in the next few days! :) :) :) :) :)

Liz, so sorry about your sister. I feel awful for her :( Wish there was something someone could do. hugs a million times over!!!!!!

Ok, my bnb break while at work is over. LOL AF has left the building so thats nice!!!!!

I know i mentioned this before, but it's a topic that came up again and obviosly its what dh wants. He just asked me again what I think about him getting a vasectomy. I'm really hurt, sad, mad...i know we have 2 kids already and I love them more than anything. But i really want a third. I really don't know what to say. I told him him to go ahead and do whatever he wants and I'll just resent him. Thats all I could think about. Now he's not talking to me. Am i being over dramatic? Should i just shut up and be happy? I'm just rambling, but its how i feel and I needed to get it off my chest :cry:

Hi everyone,

Rainy - I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. She and your family are in my thoughts...

BabyO - Fingers crossed the meds work better this go around. Your next step is more testing? How did DH's SA results come out?

Taurus - Glad the witch has left. How are you liking your new job? I bet your DS' party was a blast. :)

Jones - Your chart is looking pretty good actually. Wasn't that opk you removed sometime around CD24? That really fits in well with your temps if it was. How was your BDing around your predicted ovulation day? That doesn't show on your public chart - it only takes once remember! :) I'm sorry to hear about DH's desire for a vasectomy. Maybe you're already pregnant and you won't have to worry about it. :) Hope the two of you can work something out!

We bd'd the day before and day of, and three days after, i really hope I am :(

Stacey- oh you poor thing! My hubby has been very cooperative about ttc these days, but I recall the drama from not too long ago. Also, and this might not help you feel better, but here goes, I am pretty sure DH thinks we will be done with 2 kids. That's why I am hoping for twins when we do conceive this time. :) anyway all of this to illustrate how I think this is a common issue with our guys.
As I was reading your post it struck me that DH is asking what you would think about him getting a vasectomy, so at least he is asking and not telling. Just keep telling him how you feel and hopefully you can continue to communicate, without too much conflict.
And yes, I definitely hope you are pregnant as we speak, so this is a non-issue!

hey girls :)

Rainy I'm so sorry for your sister :( It's never easy or nice.

Jones honey I have no words, the only thing I can think of is be honest with him, tell him how much you want a 3rd and how hurt you are.

AFM - sorry I haven't been around but my dad had another heart attack on sunday, hes ok, was only mild but been sorting that out. Still waiting on the :witch: to turn up and today we are having solar panals fitted :)

I know i mentioned this before, but it's a topic that came up again and obviosly its what dh wants. He just asked me again what I think about him getting a vasectomy. I'm really hurt, sad, mad...i know we have 2 kids already and I love them more than anything. But i really want a third. I really don't know what to say. I told him him to go ahead and do whatever he wants and I'll just resent him. Thats all I could think about. Now he's not talking to me. Am i being over dramatic? Should i just shut up and be happy? I'm just rambling, but its how i feel and I needed to get it off my chest :cry:

Just keep telling him Jones!! My DH wasnt too sure on a 3rd until i sat down and explained to him a woman knows!! she knows whens she done, and she knows when her heart is telling her she is supposed to have another child! Men are so complicated dang it !

Thanks Gals, I'll definitely will keep talking to him.

I testes today and off course a BFN! :(

Stacey, I am so sorry about DH. It does seem to be common with men... I can't say I haven't had moments with my DH about wanting another... He was ok with one...didn't even wanna try for a 2nd. We had a long sit down convo about what it means to me, our son, what it could mean for him...and just overall how important it was for me. I am definitely sending you positive vibes!! I also think he will come around...! He loves you and after you guys talk he will understand better what this means to you.

Calasen, sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he's ok!! Is he back at home now?? Prayers are going your way!!

Afm, cd7. Just BD'd the first time this cycle last night! Gotta catch the egg this cycle. We must!!!! We have to get double the BFPs this cycle to make up for last!

Calasen- Sorry to hear about your Dad, :hugs:

Molly- Wohoo! for BD'ing!

My chart is driving me crazy!

hes not home yet they want to run more tests and possibly another operation as has a blocked tube on the left now, sounds worse then it is but hes ok, already been telling me off :)

Hello lovely ladies x
Stacey your chart looks quite good! I’ve got no idea about the ferning, I’d never heard of it before! But just going on temps, you’ve got two clear sections to the chart, and what could well be an implantation dip at 9dpo! If thats the case it would be too early for bfp. Fingers an toes crossed for you!!

Calasen I’m sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he gets better quickly! How long till your wedding now??

Dreamers how are things going hun? Has the spotting stopped now? When’s your first scan?

Molly good luck this cycle, this thread really needs some bfp’s!!

Welcome to the newbies, this is a fabulous thread!

Edens I hope you are well! You must have a lovely bump growing now! Bet its nice to be over half way, the end is in sight!!!

Babyo I hope the prog isn’t giving you too much grief. I had to take it for the first three months, it certainly had its side effects! But it also meant that my baby could stick and snuggle up safe and secure in there, so well worth the brain fuzz it gives you!! Good luck for this cycle!!

Rainy I’m really sorry to hear about your sister, I hope she’s able to move on and feel ready to try again soon. It’s such a horrible thing.x

Frybaby good luck using FF, I found it amazing and so easy to use, it helps you learn your cycle pattern so you can predict ov and pinpoint anything thats perhaps not quite right. Very useful!

Got everything crossed for some BFP’s this cycle ladies!!

Hey Lucy!!!!!! How are you? I'm really hoping that's what's happening!
I kind of feel like this is my only chance, with dh and his new idea.
We've missed you!

I've missed you guys too! Been a regular stalker though!! Stace I wouldn't get too down about your oh's opinion, I'm sure when you've had a good heart to heart he'll see how much it means to you. But you're getting a bfp this month so it won't matter!!!
Im doing well thank you, bump is growing! Symptoms have gone now too which is nice!
It's gone so quickly calasen!!

That's awesome Lucy! 14 wks already eh? Time's going by fast!
I'm sitting here staring at my chart. I'm breaking out horribly, I usually do when AF is coming! twinges on my left side today. and for once I'm not excited to take my temp in the morning!!! LOL...

Well your temp came back up today, that's a good thing isn't it! Lots of positive thinking, your far from out yet! And af symptoms can mirror bfp symptoms too! Yea I'm chuffed to be in second trimester, that was a milestone. Just looking forward to the next scan at 18wks now! Make sure your wrapped in your blanket in bed tonight so being cold doesn't give you a false reading!

oh I will!!! i got two readings last night..i also got a 98.0 one. they were both after some good sleeping...maybe I did get cold and that's why my temp went down. we'll see what tomorrow brings!!!

any movement yet? or is it too soon? I heard you can feel it sooner when it's your second time. Good luck!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->