The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi lucy - good to hear from you. Glad to hear things are going well.
Stacey - chart looks pretty good! Fingers and toes are crossed for you.
Taurus - catch that egg!

AFM - spotting started again (Aargh!) Every time I think its stopped it starts again. But its still just tiny amounts of brown. No pain. Im going have to believe its normal, I hope this doesnt keep going for the entire pregnancy! Too much worry not to mention I was really looking forward to 9 months without AF. My ultrasound is booked for the 23rd when I will finally know one way or the other. I really hope its ok. Im certainly getting fatter - but I think that has a lot more to do with ice cream and meals out than pregnancy!

Rachel! I am so pleased to hear from you. Does it make sense to say I'm chuffed to hear from you? I love seeing you brits use that word. :)

Stacey- I am crossing all cross able body parts, I think you must be our BFP from this cycle. Statistically either you or calasen must be pregnant since you're the only 2 who haven't had AF yet. :)

Calasen- can you take provera since no AF? Then you can move on to clomid?

Babyo- what's the latest muchacha? How is the tww ?

Molly- how is work? Are you there yet?

AFM- we are working marathon BDing this cycle. DH is really funny, asking me if I am "ready" for him every night. Hehe. At least we'll be able to say we REALLY tried this cycle. :)

Dreamers- glad to hear no pain with your spotting, can't wait to hear all about your ultra sound. Sticky dust to you, sweetie.

Hubby and I are still trying to strangle each other this cycle. I'm pretty sure it's a no go since the BDing wasn't timed well.

Oh well, I have cervical biopsies tomorrow, blood work on Friday, and a MW appointment on Tuesday. DH keeps playing phone tag with the clinic to set up his SA and other testing (blood work I think). I've made all my pretty little monthly calendars to take to the MW.

This month I am SO over TTC, hence my BnB semi-break. I can't even stomach the thought of TTC. I'm sure everyone has had moments just like this. I get so f'ing mad that I have no babies at all. I want to be a mom so bad. I want a family so much. I think I would be less angry at the universe if I had at least one child to love but I have NONE. Bleh.

Ok, back to BnB break...I don't want to drag my angry negativity around everyone. You are all so awesome and wonderful and encouraging and I don't want to taint the thread with bad juju!! haha :)

CD8 - patiently waiting!

is this just the cycle for agruments or ?? me an DH had a horrible one yesterday. Ehh.

BabyO - Im sure you do feel that way, but you have to think just keep trying, and soon it will be worth the wait!!

Babyo- sorry for the continued arguing :(. Hopefully the results from the SA will be good news and will relieve some of DH's stress. If you get a BFP before he manages to get in, perhaps that will be result enough!
From what I know about you, you will be a wonderful mother and there is no reasonable explanation in my book for why you are not already. It's not fair. :(
If you find yourself trying again next cycle I hope the SA is complete by then so that it is not looming over both of you, an unanswered question. If it is bad news you could come up with a plan to maximize his swimmers. If good news, breathe a sigh of relief!
Take as many BnB breaks as you need. if you feel like this and are trying to conceive next month, maybe try NTNP? Also, if you have something to say, say it. We are here for the good AND the bad. You are welcome in any state of mind. :hugs:

:hugs: to Stacey and Jessica while I'm at it too.

AFM- cd9 we are doing well BDing every night. I want to take a night off tonight or tomorrow, I don't want to get worn out and then take a break just as I ovulate!!!! Lol.
I tried a soft cup. I don't love it. I won't use them regularly, maybe on cd13 cuz I will be close to ovulation. But, I don't know. Haha

no idea rainy seeing dr on 21st so will ask :)

Been planting a herb and veg garden today :) its amazing how getting covered in mud can make you feel good :)

BByo- I'm sorry things are still not better for you guys. Seems to be something in the air this month! :hugs: I really hope you guys get things straightened out. And don't worry about venting, That's what we're all here for. Don't ever hesitate on telling us what's on your mind. :) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jessica- I kinda wish I was back to cd1 :( Good luck to you!

Liz- LOL,take a break now girly!!! I use the soft cups all the time, I hate wearing tampons and pads!!!

Calasen- How fun!!! I can't remember the last time I got all covered in mud, I was probably ehhh 11? lol. Can't wait to hear what the doc has to say!

afm- well I'm either 7 dpo, or 11 dpo, I'll take the 7dpo!!! especially with my BFN this morning! No symptoms

Babyo- sorry for the continued arguing :(. Hopefully the results from the SA will be good news and will relieve some of DH's stress. If you get a BFP before he manages to get in, perhaps that will be result enough!
From what I know about you, you will be a wonderful mother and there is no reasonable explanation in my book for why you are not already. It's not fair. :(
If you find yourself trying again next cycle I hope the SA is complete by then so that it is not looming over both of you, an unanswered question. If it is bad news you could come up with a plan to maximize his swimmers. If good news, breathe a sigh of relief!
Take as many BnB breaks as you need. if you feel like this and are trying to conceive next month, maybe try NTNP? Also, if you have something to say, say it. We are here for the good AND the bad. You are welcome in any state of mind. :hugs:

:hugs: to Stacey and Jessica while I'm at it too.

AFM- cd9 we are doing well BDing every night. I want to take a night off tonight or tomorrow, I don't want to get worn out and then take a break just as I ovulate!!!! Lol.
I tried a soft cup. I don't love it. I won't use them regularly, maybe on cd13 cuz I will be close to ovulation. But, I don't know. Haha

I wanted to try the soft cup thing is cycle buttt the store is OUT and says they will not be ordering anymore! well crap. too late now lol. maybe next cycle if it dosnt happen!!

Everyone is pregnant everywhere I go! Or there are tiny gorgeous babies!

Yep same here!! EVERYWHERE its like in the water// I feel like it might happen this cycle though!!! its happen 3 times it can happen again right!>>

Happy Friday ladies!

I went to bed at 8 30 last night! I feel well rested!

How are u guys doing?

Hey Liz, not at all :). I don't feel so rested any more. I've been reading stuff online and now i'm so ready for a nap! I've been cramping some too, maybe AF is on her way :(

I'm feeling odd right now, Dad's finally home and doing better.

Lost another ratlet last night though :(

Hello ladies!!! Im so excited for next weekend i cant stand it!! The entire weekend in a gorgeous hotel,dinner, Amusement park ((without the kiddos!!)), and a Strange package was delivered to our house today from Zales.Hmmmm???? Lol my hubby said if i touch it, i dont get it !!! Im most horrible with letting someone surprise me ..lol not to mention i will be Ovulating ! awesome timing body:) actually i think im going to O before that but thats ok extra BD Cant hurt! --just gotta get through this weekend and week ! hurrrrry!

CMP came back normal. (expected)

Still waiting on:
TSH (expect to be normal)
prolactin (no idea what to expect)
progesterone (should be above 10 with my supplements)

ok ladies, quick update!! i miss you guys!!

i am CD9... started BDing CD7...and we will be again tonight too. tried out my softcups last night. WEIRD!! lol im still going to use them though :)
wheres everyone at in their cycle now? my work schedule is throwing me way off. lol

Stacey- I was just teasing you earlier. Can't wait to see your temp tomorrow.

Calasen- glad to hear about your dad.

Lvn- zales! Score!

Babyo-I wonder about prolactin, am curious what yours will be like. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Molly- cd10 here. Soft Cups are crazy!! Ah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->