The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Jones---hah!! That is one of the best TTC funnies ever!!

Do you guys really think soy will mess with my temps? What if it fixes my problem? I could always do it this month and see what happens, and then temp next month without it. basically it's up to me to decide how long I want to chart my cycles before I go see Dr. RE Dude. It's so funny because now that I know I'm officially weird and I can go see the RE ASAP, I feel no stress. I figure it will take me a couple of cycles to get in with him anyway since I only have a 23 day cycle.

Bbyo-That actually sounds like a good idea. I'm thinking i'll skip soy next cycle and see what my temps do. If they stay the same, then I will dedinitely give soy another chance.

Omg jones that's soooo funny!!!

I'm so freaking thrilled over my + OPK!!!! Too bad DH is Still working or i would jump him!!!

Well still nothing. I removed Mirena 3/22. Withdraw bleeding 3/23-3/25. AF arrived 4/17 right on schedule. Now here I sit on cd 35 still no AF too many BFN to speak of. I finally quit taking them day before yesterday. Im just about to my wits end. Anybody else ever experience this :(

Frybaby- I did. I ended me 80+ days cycle with provera. I hope AF shows for you soon, it can be very frustrating :hugs:

Stacey- I think it is cool to watch the swimmers, I wish I could watch them go on their journey. I would feel happy when I saw them make contact with my egg

Im just a large bag of tears and snot today! So sorry, cant really focus on whats going on with your cycles but it appears we have no BFPs yet. Ive really got my fingers crossed for you all this cycle.

My ultrasound confirmed my worst fears and there was no heartbeat, baby measured just 6 weeks although Im supposed to be 9 weeks. I have to go in for a D&C tomorrow and its a bit of a nightmare getting time off work but I really cant go back until Im not going to burst in to tears!

DH and the puppy are home with me so things are as good as they could be given the situation. I might take a break from BNB after surgery until I feel ready to start again. In the meantime I wish you ladies all the fairy dust in the world x

Dreamers!! ((HUG)) I'm so sorry. :( My heart goes out to you. Whenever you need us we are all here for you!

Dreamers, I cant begin to tell you how sorry I am. You take as long as you need, and come back when you are ready! We will be around. Big hug to you !!

:hugs::hugs:
I wish I had the just-right words to help you feel better. Sending love and support your way. I am glad DH is there to love you and cuddle you. Wish I could give you a real hug.

Dreamers- i'm so sorry! :hugs: we'll be here when you need us.

This provera is kicking my butt! I have the worse headache! And i'm so tired, ughh!

Sooo Rainy && Taurus hows the cycle going??? Have you O'd yet?

Is BD'd more than once a day harmful for ttc??? Im due to O tomorrow . we BD this AM should we again tonight or wait till tomorrow AM?

Ive got some pretty serious crampy-ness going on, (im making up my own words now obviously lol crampyness! geez) This better be one awsome egg!! 1 day away from our weekendd getaway!

Frybaby- I did. I ended me 80+ days cycle with provera. I hope AF shows for you soon, it can be very frustrating :hugs:

Thank you SJones. Cervix has went low and soft and some cramping today. FX that AF will at least come so I can track a proper cycle :(

Jessica- I think I ovulated yesterday. Not sure because I am not temping regularly also I keep forgetting to use opks. Who watches the kids while you are out of town?

Fry- sorry this cycle is so long. I hope your cervix change is an i lndication of a fresh start on the horizon.
I personally have issues with super light periods (mainly spotting, no flow) post mirena. Seems impossible that I could sustain a pregnancy but each month I hope I am a little closer to "normal". So I can relate to feeling frustrated!

Rainy-- well countdown begins for tww! My most wonderful mother or "mamaw" is going to watch the kids! she is the only person in the world i trust them to stay with. My 4 year old is pretty picky and shes the only one he will even think about staying with!!!
This week is potty train my 2 year old, ai yi yi. Every single time she pees, she strips off her diaper. even if it is .00001 of a drop of pee. Silly girl so that must mean she dosnt need them anymore. She will FOR SURE be out of diapers before we bring another bundle in !!! Im pretty bored at home lol my 3 week vacay is almost over and im almost over it! never thought i would say that, but i like staying busy.

Starting soy tonight ladies!! I'm a little paranoid about what it's going to do.

Also, I'm pretty sure I whiffed on this mornings BBT attempt. This is way TMI but I can't figure out how to not move around very much and get it in my hoo-haa. My best solution is to sleep without any pants on. Any better suggestions?

Hahaha, Bbyo you crack me up! I usually wear a beggy pajama pants and when its time I just slip it right in LOL! It takes a little practice, i've poked myself a couple of times lol.Dh has asked a few times where the beeping sound is coming from cause he doesnt see the thermometer in my mouth ha! I'm not sure if i answered your question! Its way past my bedtime lol. Hey are you gonna link ur chart? Good luck with the soy! Make sure you take it at the same time every night :)

Lvn- what a good mawmaw! Hehe

Babyo- I have noticed I can still detect a pattern, even if I have to get up to reach for the thermometer. But, no pants sounds like a good solution!

Ladies! I figured out my mysterious lack of ewcm, I was taking an antihistamine! It was drying my nasal passages as well as my queen Victoria!

Haha i just noticed I said beggy and not baggy, sorry about my english, i sometimes use some creole words. I remember when I first came here i asked for shillings instead of quarters lol. Ok, i'm done rambling.

Liz- its good that you figured it out. I didn't get any this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->