The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Today is CD3 for me. What I thought was AF, was not AF. ~sigh~

It's so frustrating. I'm not too worries since we aren't trying to actually make a baby at this point. I am really starting to blame the mirena for all our woes! I'm jumping on the Rainy bandwagon. It's all mirena's fault!!

I really think im going to get a BFP this cycle.. I just have a feeling. BB feeling sore. & I know its too soon for symptoms but i just feel it!

Die Mirena die!!!!

Lol

I decided no matter what I'll never go back on birth control. My body may have forgotten how to function.

Ok thought i would give yall a look at my wierd OPK this cycle starting from cycle day 9 I O'd on cd 15 and they are still dark wierd,, last cycle they lightened up the day after O.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Die Mirena die!!!!

Lol

I decided no matter what I'll never go back on birth control. My body may have forgotten how to function.

I promised myself the same thing Bbyo. I have never felt this broken :(

Ok thought i would give yall a look at my wierd OPK this cycle starting from cycle day 9 I O'd on cd 15 and they are still dark wierd,, last cycle they lightened up the day after O.

Maybe ur just having a long surge? Get use to the weirdness! Mirena does that to you :(

I've had surges last 5 days before. Sadly it's "normal" after Mirena.

Curse the universe and hope for the best! It may be that your body tried to O, failed, then tried again. Or you have a super awesome egg cooking in there and the LH surge was super strong and it shot it out directly into a little spermie! I'm hoping for scenario #2.

More on Mirena: Had I known back then what I have discovered, I would NEVER have done it before I had a child. I may have taken myself out of Mommyhood forever because of that stupid thing.

Jessica- I hope you're right about your BFP! I have had a cycle with a long surge, a la Babyo. No reason why it can't lead to a bun in the old oven! Hehe

Babyo and Stacey- I sincerely hope the doctors who influence women when it comes to birth control notice a trend, if there is one. From what we have all seen, there are few BFPs here and feels like almost as many chemicals and miscarriages. Something is not right!

We have quite the wide spectrum of issues, and some great success stories:
I have little to no flow, but at least "AF" happens every month and my temps suggest I ovulate. I believe I had one chemical pregnancy.
Molly- ovulates late and then has very heavy periods.
Babyo- one chemical, luteal phase defect? Low progesterone, spotting mid LP
Stacey-long long long crazy cycles. Crazy!
Calasen- crazy long cycles as well low progesterone and one miscarriage.
Jessica- was it a miscarriage or chemical?
Dreamers- miscarriage, bless you. I am thinking of you sweetie.
Lucy/Rachel had 5 chemicals before her sticky bean- BFP!
Remember perfectno3? She had a chemical right away.
Mellissa- conceived cycle #9, BFP!
Panda- conceived! BFP!
Ginger- conceived after a few cycles. BFP!

Yikes Rainy... thats such a bummer for us:/ come on ladies we really need a few BFP to add to this thread. So i Have decided, if no BFP cycle im going to hold off for june cycle to "diet" lol I gained 10 pounds the past year of school and bikini season is here;/ now if i were Prego i would TOTAL work that pregnancy excuse LOL BUT-- if not then my workouts will begin .

Good morning ladies! Sorry if my previous post is a big downer. It looks more depressing this AM than I meant it to be last night. I am going to edit it because I forgot some of the success stories.

I know we are all going to conceive. Our bodies are probably working hard for us behind the scenes to balance out our hormones all the time.
With Molly, Jessica and me in the tww (Molly I assume you have ovulated, right?), Stacey and Babyo taking soy (nature's clomid!), and calasen taking actual clomid (yay!) we have some major BFPs on the horizon!!

Jessica- I am totally with you for losing some weight. I remember when I conceived DS I had just lost around 5 or 6 lbs. Good thinking!

Lol, My DH opened my bathroom cabinet today and says Jessica can you come here, i walk in and he points at all my OPKS and HPT packets (IC) He says i think you have a problem, seriously. I was like no i dont!!! lots of women use opk's! he says you telling me lots of women keep mutiple urine sticks in thier bathroom cabinets!?? YES. Well if your going to keep those then i get to keep old qtips or something. LMAO! I told him just leave my dang cabinet shut!! lol men...

hahaha I reorganized the bathroom yesterday and I had enough opks and HPTs to fill up an entire bin!! I was so embarrassed.

I do feel like we are all taking forever to get a sticky bean in there. I know my body is working hard to regular itself, or at least, I hope it is. I haven't had any side effects from the soy yet. I decided to take 150mg per day since my tablets came in 50mg dosing. Who knows if it will do anything. I've for sure had some weird pangs and stuff around my ovaries the last day or so and I normally never have those so early in my cycle.

BabyO you know i Just realized that you had mirena without having any children! My ob refuses to Place a mirena unless a women has had at least one child. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought it could do such things as its done to us, with my 2 it was easssssy to get pregnant I never even knew a thing about the world of TTC because the 1st time i tried with both of them it happened! although i had not used birth control at all in between( DH was deployed to iraq for 15 months so it wasnt needed) I will not everrrrrrrr get mirena again!!

AFM - feeling SO tired. although i did take my kids to the beach for an hour today. Boo back to school/work i go monday.
OH and notice the new picture
<--------- thats for all of us!!!!

I love the new pic! I will channel that!

I wish my OB would have actually told me what a bad idea it was to get one with no children. Dreamers is in the same boat as I am.

hey girls sorry I have been quiet had a lot going on.

Either I am reacting badly to the Clomid or something I ate has upset me been very ill the past few days. On top of the that and the usual *we got pregnant in our first month* annoucements on facebook haven't felt like facing the world. I also feel that apart from my OH I have very little support in this nasty journey TTC. it will soon be 2 years since we started and since the miscarriage my cycles are completely messed up. Even though they have me on the Clomid the dr doesn't think it will work and is already getting us to look into IVF.

It's not supposed to be this hard!!! We are told all our lifes that girls become mummys, when ew are young, then to be very careful when we become sexually active, and now i have the stability of a safe and loving home and a partner as commited as i am, theres all these road blocks.

I know I havent been very supportive myself lately but have been in a very dark and nasty place that I can't seem to find a way out of. I'm trying hard to focus on the wedding and that but sometimes the mask I have been showing the world slips and if it doe's I'm not sure i can put it back.

I have my hen night on friday this week and I shouild be looking forward to it, but so far one of my bridesmaids and a close family friend have both pulled out at last minute as they "suddenly" found they are 4 and 5 months pregnant.

Now all I can think is how can i walk down the aisle with a 7 month pregnant bridesmaid at my side and still show the world the bliss i feel for finally marrying my soul mate when my heart will be breaking with jealousy?????

((HUG))

I don't know how you survive that. I deleted my facebook account because I couldn't take it anymore. I avoid all my pregnant friends. Most of them are on kid #2 or #3 and then here I am, with none. It kills me. I keep wondering if it never happens for me if I'll get over it in 5 or 6 years or if I'll always feel like I missed out on something wonderful.

I'll send lots of positive thoughts your way! I hope you have a blast at your hen party. :)

Thanks lvn!

Babyo- nope, it does not link to your chart.

Calasen- have a lovely time at the hen party. Good luck to you dealing with the pregnant girlfriends. I don't have much advice. We are here for you, I am glad you shared with us how you have been feeling these days. :hugs:

You ladies have been busy today!

BByo- I clicked and it just took me to my own chart. OV pains? That's awesome!

Calasen- I'm sorry you have to deal with that :hugs: I dunno what to say, We're here for you :hugs:

Jessica- sounds like my cabinet!! I'm so upset at myself for buying sooo many OPK's. I probably won't even be able to use them! Ughhh

Hya Liz- any symptoms?

afm- well just waiting for AF, I feel so grouchy! I'm definitely in a foul mood, I hate feeling this way! I would drink some wine but I hate having to get up early in the morning. My son's been waking up at 5 am!!!! It's killing me..I JUST WANT TO SLEEP! ok, I'm done rambling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->