The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

TTC may be done for me. My H told me he wanted to move out and wanted a divorce. He spent three days reading every single post I made on a relationship forum and went to far as to sign up to gain access to special locked subgroups. He found in there that I have slept with more people than what he is comfortable with. He said anyone who has slept with more than 10 people isn't marriage material. I have slept with 15. Less than one per year since I have been sexually active. He basically called me a whore in a nice way. He doesn't want to go to counseling because he doesn't believe he should have to deal with it.

For the record, our fight before was because I found out four of his best female friends were All women he had casual sex or a ONS with. He thought it was fine to be married and keep them as close friends. I disagreed.

I'm so done.

Babyo- i am horrified. What a violation. What an ass.
I will post more soon, I just needed you to know I am thinking of you. And I am appalled by your H.
I hope you stay away from him until he gets himself some counseling, he is obviously messed up. But guys like this often come back with lots of empty promises. :hugs:

Bbyo- I really don't know what to say. Why would he do that in the first place? To Justify what he did? I don't think YOU should have to put up with the crap he's making you go through. It's not fair! I hate the double standards! I don't think you should be with him! You need someone that's going to trust you, and not judge you for what has happened in the past. Not going to counselling? sounds to me like he's just looking for excuses. I'm sorry you have to go through that :hugs: We're here if you need to chat, vent. :hugs:

BabyO Im so sorry!!! Personally I do not see WTH it matters how many people you have slept with in the past because IT IS THE PAST. But, Obviously his past is NOT his past as he is best friends with 4 that he has slept with before?? That is complete bull!! he Vowed for better or worst right? and how does that change the person you are today,from the person he loved 3 days ago before he read it! Geez that really makes me PO!!! I really hope you can find a way to sort through it and he stops being a idiot!! Big hugs big hugs and keep us posted.

-- Been getting our BD on . Leaving tomorrow at lunch for our weekend getaway. Dress shopping a must. cleaning house a must, packing for the kids + Us. Ehh all i wanna do is lay on the sofa and watch one born every minute!!! I bought the 2 seasons on amazon and been watching since. I think this may be a BFP Cycle ladies! I just really really really really want a sticky one. I have never felt O pain like this before, but i feel it on BOTH sides wierd is that possible??? OPK still + . when i got my BFP I had 4 days of + OPK. and i went back and checked i was 10 dpo when i got my first faint positive so im going to wait at least till then to test!

Operation - :hugs: So sorry, I hope he comes to his senses and you can work this out. x

My BFF came to love on me at work and she promised me that no matter what he did, she would go with me to every single appointment I ever needed to have a baby on my own! I love my BFF. :) I have about 30K set aside for TTC purposes (as I have always suspected I would need some serious help in this department).

I'm not sure where my journey is going to take me, but I won't give up on a family. :) I have too much love to give and such a big support system. I'll keep temping, doing opks, and checking my CM and since I have already been referred to an RE, I can get there and say I'm doing this on my own.

In weird cycle news, I think today is the real CD1. I started cramping like a wild woman and am gushing blood. It's so weird. I started soy yesterday so that could be in. Needless to say I won't be taking the soy anymore.

Gah. I'm so pissed, I even went and changed my last name yesterday! What a waste of $8.

babyO from what I know(have read) you will be be an amazing mother, you deserve it!!
You can do this and we will be here with you every step of the way too!!

That's the spirit! I'm positively sure that you will be an awesome Mommy! We will be here for you as much as we can :). It's good that you have such a good friend !!!! :hugs:

Now soy- you take it from cd 2-6? Or were you doing diff days?

I was going to do 3-7. But I stopped because I don't need to ovulate since its WWIII over here. I don't know why I started cramping today. It could be the stress of dealing with what I'm dealing with that threw the whole thing off. When did you do soy?

Looks like our trip will be cancelled!! Our mastiff got out of the fence && is missing! Im devastated. FX'd he comes home!!

Dreamers- I am so sorry to hear about everything. You are in my thoughts and prayers... I am sending you lots of hugs!!! I understand you need your time... I hope you don't give up and come back to us soon!!!

bbyo- oh dear... I really hope you guys can work it all out and get back to baby making... and live happily! :( I am hoping that was just his initial reaction and shock... that he comes to his senses and realizes what a catch he has! btw, what a great friend to come over and say she will help you no matter what! What a lovely support system! :)

afm, I have been so crazy busy lately!! sheesh! DH and I have NOT DTD for DAYSSSS... like 4-5 days. :( I am missing my window I think. I can CD 17... the earliest I have gotten a positive OPK is CD 16... so I am definitely BDing tonight and going to go for it anyway. I have been so exhausted I literally pass out at night... I told DH to wake me up and he didnt. arrggg. lol Anyway, I really needed the rest these past few weeks, so if we dont conceive, I will know it was just not meant to be this month. i figure its better than bding like crazy andnot getting a bfp. at least i know i may already be out... so my hopes wont get up too far like they do when i know i have done everything possible?

anyways, hope everyone is well!!!!! miss my mirena ladies!!!

Finally made DH give it up today (or well, yesterday, bc its after midnight now) Let's hope I havent O'ed yet!!! eeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!

What's everyones plans for this weekend?!

lol thanks, liz!! what a week! hehehe

fx lots of spermies got nice and saved up... so they can catch the egg quickly! :)

testing day is June 9th! thats when af is due. how about everyone else?

June 4th I will test AF is due the 7th so I pray pray pray for bfp. Plus I go back for my last semester June 4th would be a nice way to start off the long week after 3 weeks vacation!

If no AF I will test on June 6th. My boss is coming to support me during an audit and wants to take me out for drinks after it's over. AF is due June 5th so I suppose I should know by then. Not thrilled to potentially have AF while dealing with all the audit crap!
But I shouldn't worry since there is a baby in there anyway!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all y'll!!!

afm- not much, last provera pill tonight and af should be here in a couple of days...I think I'll be on my period when I got for my app on Wednesday! ughh. Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

The real AF finally showed up (done already). I decided to start soy on day 2-6 to see if it would move ovulation forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->