The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I'm feeling pretty good, didn't expect anything other then a rejection as it was first try, lots more places can send it too. This is just the start :)

Still in the TWW about 9DPO and not feeling anything right now. But since I haven't had a period since March thats hardly surpriseing. will wait and see. :)

I so so so so hope clomid did something! I'm keeping the faith! (about the clomid and the book!)

When you submitted your children's book, did you also have to submit illustrations?

I so so so so hope clomid did something! I'm keeping the faith! (about the clomid and the book!)

When you submitted your children's book, did you also have to submit illustrations?

Thanks honey :)

And no I didn't need to submit illustratins as the places I have been looking at will provide them if needed :) Although am considering asking some talented family members if they can help provide some basic outlines of illustrations :)

My MW is making the RE referral! They will call me with an appointment.

It's really happening. I'm really going! And soon!

Ahaha I meant can't believe its almost friday! Lol

I was confused there for a minute haha

I've been stuck in dissertation hell all week so I don't even know when it's day or night anymore. All I do is sit here and type. I think I've given myself carpal tunnel.

So awesome you're getting an appt with the RE!!

Calasen - hugs to you. Good luck with your stories!

Yay baby finally RE !!

AFM- what wierd? I always have 4 days of positive OPK. this time, only 1 thats it a wham bam positve.

Now that I have mastered BBT my chart isn't doing that rocky mountain thing. I wonder if it was me last cycle not knowing what I was doing or the soy that made the first half so bad. IDK. Now it looks like I'm only a couple steps away from being a reptile. Dang....I have a cold body temp. I wonder if that's part of my problem?

BByo- LOL@ reptile! I've seen lower temps on some FF charts. My temps are always in the 70's because I temp vaginally...Do you? I think It's the soy that made your temps all over the place. I plan on not taking it next cycle...I think I took more than I was suppose to.

--I have to go get my blood work done today..arghhh! and I get to pick up my Provera.

I wish I would have started BBT months ago so I could take more to the RE. I think I'll put the appointment off until the end of summer or fall so I have more data to take to him. At this point what's two more months?

If the RE wants to run any tests it's not covered under my insurance, so I have to wait to go on hubby's insurance and that won't kick in until January so I have plenty of time to twiddle my thumbs.

That sounds like a good plan BabyO. The more info you can bring to the RE, the better!

Ok, it's update time :)

I am CD12... still have a bit before O...! I usually O around CD17-20. Cycle #10 is *hopefully* my lucky cycle!!!!!!

I am missing you guys so much... I feel like I have been going non-stop for some time now! Working, packing, moving, in between my husband, our son, get togethers... plus the weather has been awesome so we have spent lots of time outdoors! It is time to get back to business!

bbyo- I think you should try the softcups also! I was completely thrown off by their size, seriously... lol I have went completely ALL OUT this cycle so I will be making myself use them around O time! ALSO!! I hope I didnt just miss this, but when is your RE appt?! That's SOOOOO exciting!! aaahhh!!!! :) :) :)

Stacey- How is everything going?! How did your bloodwork go... or when will you know more about that? I hope this is finally it...and this cycle it all gets worked out for you... come on, stacey's body! :)

Calasen- I am sorry sweetie. Cd1 is the worst. :( :hugs:

Hi Molly! I am so excited for you to go all out this cycle!!! Have you been temping?

Babyo- I understand about the insurance dilemma. Insurance issues drive me craaaazy.

AFM- when I put in my temp this AM look what happened!!!!

Molly!!! :hi: we've missed you too!!! Yeah, have you been temping? where is your chart?! lol

Liz- I knew it!!! I was positive you were gonna get your CH's today!! I can't see your bd timing, Did you get some in time? are you gonna keep temping?

Calasen- I'm sorry :hugs: are you taking the clomid again?

afm- bleh lol, I've set my alarm for 5 am, and that's what I've been doing. my son woke me up at 3 55 am today and that's when I took my temp, I wasn't sure If I was going to be able to sleep for and hr before my alarm went off. I didn't temp when my alarm went off..I hate being confused with diff temps.
No idea about my blood results..I'll have to wait next week I guess. Hope you ladies are having a good weekend! The weather is crappy here! arghhh I just want to go back to bed!

Stacey- oh I hate it when my temping timing gets messed up! Sometimes that happens to me because I have to go to the bathroom. So frustrating!
How do you like this rain? I thought it was supposed to be summer!!
We miraculously BD'd on cd13 and 14. Tmi- DH says there were a lot of little swimmers available on cd13 which is the perfect day, I hope a little swimmer was there waiting when my princess egg was released.

Ladies- I am entering positivity mode. I think we have a chance this time and I am going to try to keep it very very upbeat in my head, positive thoughts only for the next two weeks. Fertilized egg is slowly making its way down the follopian tube as we speak. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->