The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Can i ask a question ladies ? I had the mirena out a week ago today , i hear most people bleed aftre wards , well i didnt and still havent bled at all . i did have pink streak through my cm 2 days ago but that was only when i wiped
how long after did you lot get af ?, can i become pregnant straight away with out af ?
oh and one more thing , What is a frer pregnancy test i hear you all talking about ? im useless when i had my boys the doctor done my tests so i cant remember ? hehe x

Dreamers- I am glad to be temping again. I switched from TCOYF.com their site is much slower and my phone didn't work very well with it. Fertility friend is so much easier to use in my phone! I am so happy I switched!
The midwife I saw last week really encouraged me to read taking charge of your fertility, so I think it is probably worth it.

Babyo- :( let us know how or if the spotting progresses. An 11 day luteal phase is awesome, though!

Jo- I think it is normal for it to take a little while to bleed. Also, yes definitely possible to be pregnant straight away. FRER= first response early response, a brand and type of home pregnancy test that is quite reliable.

Bbyo- Did you POAS yet????

Liz- Looks like you just had a weird spike? You still have a chance to get that egg!

Jo- You can definitely get pregnant. It took me a couple of days to start the withdrawal bleeding, Good luck to you!

afm- nothing new. My temp has been the same for the past 3 days, which I guess is good? no sign of ovulation yet. But I'm not stressing. How are you ladies doing today? How was your weekend?

I'm stuck in a car so no stick for me to pee on. The only spotting was again FMU and there was a little on the toilet paper. This is different from previous spotting so I will still POAS I think. Normally it drops into the toilet. I know that's gross. Lol sorry guys!

Liz--I think the one spike was a fluke. I say ignore and keep trying to get that egg!!

Jo--what I have learned about Mirena is that expect everything weird to happen. We all have some wonky issues. Fertility supposedly returns right away.

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I'll be checking on here all day!

I have the worst headache! Went out with hubby last night and stayed out til 4 am. up at 6! I had one drink, So I guess it's just cause i'm tired and haven't eaten anything. and this weather is not helping! Good thing is school is out, So I have nothing to do and no where to go. I can lounge around all day in pj's lol.

As much water as I'm drinking I don't know if I'll get anything to show up on a stick. Hubby finally came back to the car with a 3L bottle. It's the insatiable thirst that has me wondering. It could be the progesteone though. That gives weird pregnancy symptoms.

Stacey- it looks a little like last cycle, you had those 3 level days and then your body got to work on ovulating! Hang in there!

Babyo- I remember how thirsty you were in the winter when you had a BFP. This is a very interesting cycle for you! Test tomorrow morning I guess since your pee is so diluted?

I agree guys I don't think I ovulated. My cm seems to be becoming more fertile and slick? Hoping for ewcm tomorrow. Hubby promises that despite still feeling shitty if I put the moves on him he will perform :) I am hoping to bd today, tomorrow and the next day. I should ovulate by then.

Arg! I'm never testing again. BFN. Lots of spotting now. I'm drowning myself in gossip girl, Cheetos, and Dr. Pepper.

This is me caving. I'm calling the RE. DH is going to give another sample.

Babyo- what were the results of the first sample? Also, how was your timing this cycle?

We know DH had some abnormal something because they want a second sample. Our timing was great. Every other day up to O plus O day and the day after just in case. Aaaaaaahhhhh! I'm doing it all right. I don't get it. I want a baby!!

Babyo- Sounds like another SA will be enlightening.

AFM- still no sex. Hubby still feels awful. Trying and trying to be compassionate. It is very difficult! Temp went up again today, it is possible that I haven't ovulated yet, I still have not seen ewcm.
Might be out this cycle, I will work on being ok with that... At this moment I am pretty upset. :(

hey ladies:)

Hows it going?? me and DH have had no time/energy to BD recently:( and i believe this is CD 14 of my 27 day cycle. DH is out of town for 2 days:/ so im out for this cycle to even try to think about getting soome spermies in there

well 9 days since mirena removed and no bleeding ?? i dont have any cramps or any thing to say flo is coming , but i do feel sick :(

Jo--it took me a full month to get AF after I had my mirena out. Some ladies took even longer than that I think.

I had bright red drops this morning, does that mean this is CD 1? Why can't I just have a normal AF like everybody else.

Jo- if still no AF in a couple of weeks it couldn't hurt to take a pregnancy test.

Babyo- sorry for your weird AF, but I can say that not everyone has normal periods. I personally have about 2 tablespoons on blood the entire time I have my "flow" so you are not alone.

Lvn- no BDing for me either. Sometimes life gets in the way!

Bbyo- i would wait for a flow. :hugs:

Liz- hopefully you get some soon!!!!

Jo- hang in there! It'll show soon, or maybe its staying away for 8 months or so? :D

Afm- temp spike today, Dh and I hadn't had sex for a few days, i did manage to get some today, if i did O... Do you guys think i still have a chance? :(

i just took a OPK just wondering(have ooodles of ic's) and what do you know wham bam positive(((((((((bigsigh)))))))))))

Jones there is a small chance to get pregnant by DTD on the same day as O. It's like 15% or something like that? The two days before are the best two days.

LVN--arg! That stinks. There is nothing good I can say about that.

Rainy--glad you are right there with me. I put in a question to my MW about whether or not this is CD 1. I would consider it light I guess. I mean, it's chunky (gross...sorry about that). I need to know when freaking CD 1 is so I can take soy again CD 3-7.

Also, I officially asked for my RE referral. I'm ready to get this show on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->