The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Fingers crossed Stacey! I hope you are in that 15%!

Babyo- I am so happy that I started to see a MW instead of obgyn! I hope you hear from yours soon :)

Not anymore. I stop taking it once the red flow shows up. I didn't see the point after that. Lol

Pretty soon I'm going to catch up with you guys and we'll be cycle buddies!! I seem to be stuck on a 25 day cycle.

Good news!! I got some BD in before DH left!! And I used a soft cup! I liked it !!! No drippy mess afterward, easy to put in. So maybe I'm not completely out?

Babyo- I asked because of your temps still being elevated. But I see today that it dropped significantly. Hope you are doing ok :hugs: it sucks not to be pregnant!

Lvn- good job! I got some too! I keep thinking, all it takes is one sperm to do the job!

Guys- it seems like I still haven't ovulated, right? I don't remember my temps behaving like this before, it is throwing me off. Fingers crossed for ovulation today!

Molly- thinking of you sweetie!

BByo- Are you taking soy again this cycle?

Liz- If you put a high temp tomorrow do you get CH on cd 12? FX'd you haven't ovulated!!!!!

Jessica- Good luck!!!!

afm- well my temp went down again, so I guess I didn't ovulate...I go for blood work sometime this week..Friday I think. *sigh*

I've decided I am not going to take anything this cycle, including the progesterone. I want to temp for one cycle without anything so I can take that to the RE. The good news is I only have 25 (or fewer) day cycles, so I won't really feel like I'm wasting too much time. I suspect my BBT remains freakishly low after ovulation.

Jones/Rainy---Seriously...both of your charts are now making my head spin. It doesn't make any sense....at all. (But I requested to be your friends on FF so I can stalk even more often.)

LVN--woo hoo! You get that egg girl!

Bbyo- That's a good idea!

lol, I was just wondering who the request was from. My cycle is always wacky!!!! It seems the same thing happened last cycle... I won't be taking anything next cycle either. I'm so desperate I feel like taking my provera and starting over! LOL, If it only were that easy!

don't know what ff will think but I suspect my temps would be higher if I had already ovulated. I get into the upper 98's during my LP, although i have a somewha slow rise, it is not THIS slow. If I don't ov today my guess is it'll be tomorrow. Last month I ovulated on cd15. I think my chart will make more sense in a few days. I had ewcm yesterday! BD'd last night so I can't tell what is going on in there today.

Stacey- hang in there sweetie, I have noticed some women getting BFPs after a very late ovulation. If you end up with the dr again make sure they read your crazy chart!!!

Babyo- great idea, I am sure the re would benefit from seeing what your body does when left to its own devices.

Gosh my OPK this afternoon was BLARING positive the darkest dark positive I've ever had!! And serious O pains:/ hoping that one bd does the trick !!!! I had to sneak my soft cup.. My DH would really call me baby crazy if if would have seen that !

I had it in the bathroom in and ran in really quick!!! Lol they work REALLY. Well for keeping that stuff up there! My DH saw me going into bathroom and say HEY!!! don't flush all my good swimmers lol funny guy. I was taken aback by the size, but they are comfortable, can even tell its in!! I will defiantly use them for AF ((although I hope she won't come ))

I tried using them but ended up getting a yeast infection. I seem to be prone to yeast infections though. I think I might use one tonight though if we bd because I can handle a yeast infection as long as it doesn't interfere with my fertile sexy time! And my fertile time should be over soon I think. Sorry for rambling...
In conclusion, Babyo, I think you should try it!

Alright ladies, I'm ready to see some BFPs!

BabyO - Congrats on a longer LP. I wish it had turned out better but think you have a great idea taking a completely "normal"/natural cycle chart to the RE. Good luck and hope DH's SA comes back okay too!

Dreamers - I read TCOYF even after posting on BnB and I really enjoyed it. It's a HUGE book but I found it really fascinating. It's worth it :)

Jones/Rainy - Sorry your charts are confusing; hope they work themselves out soon!

:hi: to everyone I missed!

I read somewhere in relation to trying to concieve the actual day of O you are not Likley to get pregnant, one day before you are Likley, and 2 days before perhaps even more Likley!!! It takes sperm 10 hours to be able to penetrate egg, and the egg only lives for 12 hours . Thought it was interesting!! Sorry I'm typing from my iPhone so it will be short and sweet!! Hope everyone has a good day at work:)

Oh calasen I am terribly sorry! I hope there are other publishers you could send it to? :hugs:

Calasen-- I'm sorry!!! I agree with Liz tho, Maybe someone else would be interested? How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Liz- You're temp went back up! Excited to see what you're temps do for the next couple of days!

Mellissa :hi: My temps are so weird!! LOL

How's everyone doing today? I can't believe it's Friday already!!! I'm glad the week is almost over! I go for my blood work tomorrow, I haven't ovulated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->