The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Babyo- that gooey stuff might be exactly what you need to get his swimmers to their destination :)

New- I fell pregnant this month after 8 cycles. Charting definitely helps! And definitely use ff and we will help you interpret what is going on.

Dreamers- what happens in 5 weeks if no AF?

Welcome New :)

Just got weighed for the first time since started healthy eating in January :) Gone from 105.9kg to 95.6kg!!! Yay me!! --- but only trouble is I have gone past the goal weight for fitting in to my wedding dress and now have to be really careful I don't lose more before next month!! :) How will I cope! :lol:

GO CALASEN!!! Super work - and if thats not good for TTC I dont know what is!. A little under goal weight is ok, gives you a little breathing room for those pre-wedding social events - I ended up not being able to breath in my wedding dress!

New - welcome. FF is your TTC friend - it along with us, will help you work it all out and Im sure conceive in no time once you know when your fertile!

BabyoOoooooooo- hysterical! Your DH is completely bonkers

Rainy - I actually didnt ask what happens at that point. But I will be asking for something to get it started. Got the impression she would want to do some investigations if it went that long.

Goodmorning ladies :)
Bbyo- wow this is my fave TTC funny yet. Lol I was cracking up reading this all in bed. Pretty sure DH thinks I'm crazy. How are you doing today?

Welcome new! We are probably the craziest but most helpful ladies on this thread. There's a lot of love in here..now grab a thermometer and start charting so we can stalk your progress. Lol :)

Calasen, wow!! Way to go!! That's seriously amazing!!!! I need to be more like you! Congrats on the weight loss....think of just how fabulous you are going to look next month!!! Aaagggh can't wait to see pics of the wedding!

Afm, another temp rise! Wahoo! Stay up stay up!!!!!!!! I'm walking into work now so hopefully the day goes fast and I can go home to be lazy the rest of the day. Been looking forward to this. Lol hope all is well!

Calasen that is awesome!! I just know it will help with TTC too! (Always a plus after Mirena apparently)

Taurus--your chart looks awesome!!!!!! I get so excited to log in every morning and chart stalk.

My temp stayed the same. The progesterone has definitely kicked in so I'll stay where I am. I'm so nervous because the evil day of spotting will be Saturday. I hope it stays away!

Molly- Your chart looks awesome!!! FX'd!!!!

BByo- Fx'd this is the month for ya!!!

Calasen- That is awesome!!! WTG!!!

Dreamers- Praying AF starts soon! so you can get back to TTC!!!

Liz- How are ya feeling?

Jessica- And you?

Mellissa :hi:

Neww- :hi: Welcome to the group!!

afm- AF is finally gone, Now just waiting to see if the FB is working.

Hello!! went for my first scan today!! 1 healthy happy looking bean:) measuring right on schedule. My BP was 148/98 so that may be a problem! I will be going back in 2 weeks to get another scan:) hoping to see a heartbeat then !!!! all smiles right now

Bbyo-I am so sorry. Maybe this time its implantation? Isn't this early for your spotting? Thinking of you...and sending you positive vibes!

Afm, temp took a nose dive today. Still above coverline but it seems af is on her way *sadness*

Babyo and Molly- I am hoping for implantation for both of you! Damn it AF stay away!!!!

Stacey- I am excited about fertility blend! I can't wait to see how it works for you.

Calasen- I am mighty impressed with your weight loss!

Dreamers- thinking of you :)

6 dpo and I'm already spotting.

I am so sad guys.

Aw BabyO, I'm so sorry. :cry: Fingers crossed it's just a light implantation bleed for you! :hug:

Bbyo-I am so sorry. Maybe this time its implantation? Isn't this early for your spotting? Thinking of you...and sending you positive vibes!

Afm, temp took a nose dive today. Still above coverline but it seems af is on her way *sadness*

There's still hope. How long is your usual LP? A temp dip at 10dpo could still be implantation...if I remember right it's between 7-10 days usually right? Fingers crossed your temp comes back up tomorrow. :hug:

Calasen - Congrats on the weight loss; that's fantabulous! :happydance:

Lvn - Congrats on your scan.

Rainy - LOVE to see your temps are staying high! How long will you keep temping?

Taurus I just chart stalked you. NOOOOOOO! Tell you temp to get in gear and get back up!

BByo- Hoping its IB!! :hugs: are you planning on taking the Fertility Blend if Af shows?

Molly- Fingers crossed it shoots back up tomorrow!!!

Liz- i'm kinda excited too! Even if I don't get pregnant I'd be happy if I get AF on my own!

I am totally starting FB if AF shows up. I already have the bottle. That crap is expensive!! Hubby brought some home for me. He has also been taking the vitamins the RE has recommended on his website.

Keep me positive ladies!!

Yes it's pretty pricey, I kinda wish it was more than just a month supply.

Keeping everything crossed for you!

I'm sorry Bbyo.

Here's a pic of Lola to cheer u up. It's her "brush me more please" face. https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Spnluv/ee9d6aa2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->