The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I don't think it would hurt, stacey. It's all good for you! :) I'd say go for it!!! Can't wait to see what it does for you!

Calasen, so sorry that u can't temp! But super awesome about the free opks!!! Woop woop! Also, you get married in 1.5 mos!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheesh this time has flown by!!

Afm, nothin new. Same temp today. Lol

alright, stacey! this could be the start of something wonderful :) I'm excited to see what happens now! What if... that was all you needed... a supplement? It sounds like a cure-all!! my fingers are mega crossed for you!

Hi-
Stacey - Im sorry stupid AF showed, your chart looks great - nice to finally see a clear ovulation

Taurus - also nice chart, well done. Your charts will probably get even better as you get used to temping consistently

Rainy - nice temp rise. When will you check in to see your Dr? From what I could find, every calculator you use (inc those at different doctors) give you a slightly different date.

AFM - having a bad day. Sorry, I'm going to have a bit of a moan! I'm working all weekend, have a really bad cold/flu thats making feel like crap despite me drugging myself to the eyeballs with cold and flu remedies. Just found out the 5th Dr I work with at work is 8 weeks pregnant (they're all really lovely and I AM pleased for them, today it just feels a bit like a slap in the face) and stupid AF still isn't here - 6 weeks 2 days after D&C. I checked my HCG at work today and it was undetectable, which should be good news but still makes me feel so sad.

On a more positive note I saw my 1st miscarriage patient today. Luckily for me she was dignified and holding it together really well (completely the opposite to what I was like!) Of course its sad, but the positive part is that it actually felt good to understand what she was going through and be able to offer her all the information she needed and hopefully make it a little less terrible for her. I hope so.

And I'm hoping I just need a good nights sleep to feel a bit better and in a better frame of mind.

Thank you, dreamers. I hope that next month's is loads better... if I don't have a bfp this cycle.
Also, it sounds like a rough day! Horrible that you are ill... that on top of everything else I know must be torture right now. My fingers are crossed that af comes and goes quickly for you and SOON so you can get back to business. It really is the worst when you are ttc and everyone around you is getting pregnant... and to have to work with them frequently is no better. It is, however...so lovely that you were able to use your experience to help another- I bet you made the biggest impact on her day and really made a difference. sending you a million hugs! your nice, sticky bfp will be here soon--and we cant wait to celebrate it with you!!! :)

OFF TOPIC... I just noticed I hit 1000 posts and became a chat happy bnb member. I really feel like I accomplished something. LMBO!
anyway, another temp rise this morning. woop woop.
Come on guys...we are ALL getting pregnant this month so GET READY!! :)

deamers - I'm so sorry you're having a rough day. It's so hard when everyone around you is getting pregnant and you're not. I bet the mc patient you saw was so grateful for your experience and assistance though. I hope your af comes back soon! Will the dr not give you anything to jumpstart it after this long or is it just a waiting game?

Taurus - love your chart! Are you holding out on POAS or testing early?

Mellissa, Im doing my best this time around to hold out as long as possible! I always cave to early testing and its really done me no good. again, ill do my best but make no promises. lol im 5DPO today so im hoping I can hold out until at least 12!

Quick note to say: my egg finally showed up!! CD18! It was way late this time. I'm going to cave and take the progesterone.

Dreamers--hugs honey. I'm thinking about you. (I really do! Even when I'm not on this thread!) I hope your cycle comes back soon and you start to feel better.

bbyo- im so thrilled for your O!! :) Im hoping this is your lucky one! I cant wait to see what your chart does next!

Molly- I agree your chart is looking great!

Babyo- finally!!! :)

Dreamers- my insurance is changing August 1st so I am going to hold off until after then since my deductible will be starting over. American insurance is a pain....
I so wish I could give you a hug and make you some tea. I don't have the right words to say to make you feel better. I hope you are able to get some good rest soon and that AF shows.
Mellissa is surely right that your patient could appreciate the compassion your experience has enabled in you.
To echo what Babyo said, I think if you off the thread too. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

We BD 3 times in the two days before Mrs. Egg showed up. That ought to have got some little swimmers up there!! My CM was actually dry last night so I assumed the egg was way out of there and we didn't BD again.

thanks, liz! and i see you're still temping :) hehe i love seeing those temps!

its 103 degrees today... hot, humid... bleh. will be staying inside the best i can!

And now for the first time ever I had EW CM tonight when we checked my CM.

My opk this morning was super positive, darker than the control by far.

But I had a temp rise this morning.

I am so confused!!

Thanks for your lovely messages. I feel as if I've made some really good friends here, and I think of you guys off thread too. Its funny how you can feel close to someone you've never met!

Thanks for letting me have a bit of a whinge yesterday. I think it was the thought of working another shift feeling like crap today - but its over now! And I have a day off tomorrow to rest and get over this stupid flu so feeling much better.

My routine 6 week appointment is tomorrow after D&C, so I'm hoping my Dr will give me something to get AF going. As I said - my HCG is undetectable so at least its not going to be retained products needing another D&C - that would be awful.

In the meantime, I'm keeping busy. I'm planning a Christmas in July party. Work has been pretty unsociable recently and morale is low - lots of people studying hard for exams and general work stuff. So I decided to get the social life going. I've got 10 RSVPs so far - I haven't really ever done Christmas dinner before so I feel a little out of my depth! I have 1 volunteer to help me cook and I'm getting other people to bring dessert, mulled wine etc. Of course, I want it to be an amazing party that really gets the social life going - any tips or suggestions??

Operation - good baby dancing - keep going just in case until you get your cross hairs. I SO hope this is your month, it would be lovely to get a flurry of BFPs after such a dry patch on the thread.

Rainy - That will be around 8 weeks, which sounds a good time to see the doctor. Gives your something to look forward to (well I would, excuse to talk about pregnancy, schedule ultrasounds and antenatal care etc) as well as splitting up the wait until you get to the magic 12 week mark.

dreamers- i cant wait to hear about your appt! FX you get great news...and come home with something to get af going :) We all love ya here and we wish you well...so well you get a nice sticky BFP ASAP!!
a christmas in july party sounds awesome! have you thought about having a raffle of sorts, a contest, or making small stockings for your guests? how fun! i will be googling ideas for you today!!

afm, still boring. lol im at work today and will be stuck in an office all day. im 6DPO...my temp dropped just a little today. Is that normal? Do I just worry about it being above the coverline? My LP is (by opks) about 11 days...cant wait to see what happens in the coming days with my chart!
hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->