The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

and bbyo- wow what a nice temp increase!! :) Im not a charting expert but i think youre gonna get your CH's tomorrow. How exciting! It also seems your BDing was timed with perfection! oh i so hope this is your month! sending you lots of positive vibes today!

It shot up even more today!

I keep looking at it and scratching my head. I want some cross hairs!!

I'll be interested to see if inget another + opk this morning.

oh my, bbyo! that looks fantastic! i bet you get nice CHs once you finally get a negative OPK?? let us know the results of your opk. once i started temping i became addicted and now i love to get up and look at everyone's chart everyday. lol maybe you released a SUPER egg with that nice long LH surge... maybe it was building up and thats why it was late? idk, but i think it all sounds very promising!

My opk this morning was negative but it was barely negative. I really could have called it either way I think but since I'm tired of my body not behaving, I'm calling it a negative.

And now for the first time ever I had EW CM tonight when we checked my CM. My opk this morning was super positive, darker than the control by far. But I had a temp rise this morning. I am so confused!!
My opk this morning was negative but it was barely negative. I really could have called it either way I think but since I'm tired of my body not behaving, I'm calling it a negative.
Okay, I'm guessing you ovulated on CD18 and you'll get crosshairs tomorrow or Tuesday. My ewcm (as rare as it was) usually showed up the day after my ovulation. I always thought that was strange but I guess that meant it was up where it needed to be on my ov day? I don't know but fingers crossed this is your cycle! Did you temp go up more today because of the progesterone? Or did you start it today?

Thanks for your lovely messages. I feel as if I've made some really good friends here, and I think of you guys off thread too. Its funny how you can feel close to someone you've never met!

Thanks for letting me have a bit of a whinge yesterday. I think it was the thought of working another shift feeling like crap today - but its over now! And I have a day off tomorrow to rest and get over this stupid flu so feeling much better.

My routine 6 week appointment is tomorrow after D&C, so I'm hoping my Dr will give me something to get AF going. As I said - my HCG is undetectable so at least its not going to be retained products needing another D&C - that would be awful.

In the meantime, I'm keeping busy. I'm planning a Christmas in July party. Work has been pretty unsociable recently and morale is low - lots of people studying hard for exams and general work stuff. So I decided to get the social life going. I've got 10 RSVPs so far - I haven't really ever done Christmas dinner before so I feel a little out of my depth! I have 1 volunteer to help me cook and I'm getting other people to bring dessert, mulled wine etc. Of course, I want it to be an amazing party that really gets the social life going - any tips or suggestions??

Operation - good baby dancing - keep going just in case until you get your cross hairs. I SO hope this is your month, it would be lovely to get a flurry of BFPs after such a dry patch on the thread.

Rainy - That will be around 8 weeks, which sounds a good time to see the doctor. Gives your something to look forward to (well I would, excuse to talk about pregnancy, schedule ultrasounds and antenatal care etc) as well as splitting up the wait until you get to the magic 12 week mark.

Christmas in July sounds like a great idea Dreamers. You'll have so much fun I bet. :) Hope the dr gives your something at your appt too!

dreamers- i cant wait to hear about your appt! FX you get great news...and come home with something to get af going :) We all love ya here and we wish you well...so well you get a nice sticky BFP ASAP!!
a christmas in july party sounds awesome! have you thought about having a raffle of sorts, a contest, or making small stockings for your guests? how fun! i will be googling ideas for you today!!

afm, still boring. lol im at work today and will be stuck in an office all day. im 6DPO...my temp dropped just a little today. Is that normal? Do I just worry about it being above the coverline? My LP is (by opks) about 11 days...cant wait to see what happens in the coming days with my chart!
hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Great idea about the stockings. Dreamers - do you have somewhere similar to Oriental Trading Company that you could buy/order fun little gag gifts or cute things like that?

Your chart is still looking good Molly. :) As long as the temps stay above the coverline, it's great.

That new temp spike was all on my own!! I won't start progesteone until I get cross hairs.

I'll have to type out the TTC funny about the CM. it's hilarious.

Hey ladies! just checking in to say hi to everybody and GL catching those eggies this cycle!! we need to get AT LEAST 2 more BFP this month!! just a quick hi and bye off to bury my head in the books!

also i found the most delicious prenatal chewable vitamins!! i cant keep my fingers off them:)

also, @ GARDEN i know your having a girl, i found this amazing website with SUPERCUTE girl items for VERY VERY good prices, hair bows, booties, ect !! youll love it www.thehairbowcompany.com its been my secret for awesome baby shower gifts latley!!

Cross hairs! Solid ones at that. CD 18 so the timing of BD was great. I started drugs of doom this morning an I am so out of it. I am about to keel over. If it doesn't work this month I am throwing a hissy fit.

DH's sperm analysis results will be discussed July 18 and I'm going to find out about instance today for the RE. I may have to put it off.

Is it normal to have such a wide range of O dates (CD 13 - CD 18)

YAY!!! Woohoo! :happydance: That's great!

And yes, my ovulation ranged from CD13 to CD21 too. Your LP length should remain a bit more consistent though which is why most women's cycles aren't always the same number of days without the assistance of birth control. :)

Babyo- where is the ttc funny? I did notice you said when WE checked my cm.

Babyo - I think its pretty common for O day to vary by a few days - makes it tricky to time it though. Sounds like your in with a really good chance this month - Good luck!

Rainy - how are you feeling?

Taurus - chart is looking good. Got a few more days to wait until AF is late according to your LP though, FX'd

AFM - Saw the doctor, she wants me to keep waiting. Up to 12 weeks can be normal - if AF doesn't arrive by then I've got to give her a call. Its frustrating, but I trust she knows whats best. Maybe this way when AF does come back, my cycles will get back to normal quicker.

DReamers- how many weeks have passed so far? I am so sorry it is taking so long. Still sending you healing vibes and hugs. Are you recovered from the flu? I thought of you when I made a cup of tea with honey. :)
I feel ok. In the afternoons I am beyond tired, almost fall asleep at my desk tired. But then I can't sleep at night. It is strange!!
Otherwise I am hungry and emotional. I am also super excited and aware of how utterly blessed I am to be feeling this way. :)

Babyo- I want some bacon wrapped dates! Yum!

Thanks -
It will be 7 weeks on Thursday since my D&C. All in all we will have had quite a break from TTC by the time we start again. I actually hope AF doesn't come in the next few days - DH is off camping and if it does we'll miss my fertile days! I seem to be a lot more chilled out now, have accepted that I cant do much about it and just trying to focus on other things. I hope I can stay that chilled out when we start TTC again.
Im still sick, over a week now - probably because Ive worked through it. Ive given up and taken the day off sick today, may do again tomorrow unless I feel a lot better in the morning.

Rainy - shame about the sleep/tiredness, odd! I'm so excited for you, hope you dont get too much morning sickness

TTC Funny: So every night I check my CM. By "I" I mean "DH." It's part of our nightly routine. He washes his hands, I lay in the bed, and he feel around for the goo! It's our team approach to TTC.

In previous cycles all he encountered was dry, sticky, creamy, and watery.

This past Saturday he was digging around up there and joking that my cervix was eating his hand. lol Then he pulls out his hand and the biggest, gooeyist glob of EWCM was on his fingers! He started screaming and flailing about trying to get it off! I told him he had to stretch it so he starts doing the scissor motion with his two figners to stretch it while screaming and still flailing with his other arm. He wouldn't look at it. He then held his fingers as far away from himself as he could get them (I'm not sure what good that was going to do since it was on his fingers) and ran off to the bathroom. Then I hear the shower turn on! Bahahaha

It took a lot of convincing to get him to BD that night. Poor man was traumatized by the CM!

WOW babyo!! now if thats not considered team approach to TTC i dont know what would be!! what a man !! thats awesome!

afm- my next appointment is august 2nd for the actual OB app not just Blood work. Excited to see my bean. I have crazy MS, boobs huge and hurt, smell everything, pee all day all night. you name it i got it :( ahh the joys

Hi, im 29 years, i have 2 children, 5yrs &7yrs and currently ttc #3. I had the mirena inserted after my last child and had it for the whole 5 years with no problems. i loved it, never really had a period. But now that i had it removed in Nov 2011, i havent been able to get pregnant. I read alot of reviews on the mirena causing infertility but i hope thats not my case. This is my first month bbt charting and its alittle confusing.

Hi, im 29 years, i have 2 children, 5yrs &7yrs and currently ttc #3. I had the mirena inserted after my last child and had it for the whole 5 years with no problems. i loved it, never really had a period. But now that i had it removed in Nov 2011, i havent been able to get pregnant. I read alot of reviews on the mirena causing infertility but i hope thats not my case. This is my first month bbt charting and its alittle confusing.

Welcome! Ttc after birth control has proven to be a roller coaster ride for many of us. Charting is a great tool to determine if there are concerns and it gets easier as the months go by. I recommend signing up for fertilityfriend.com to host your chart online so the rest of us can chart stalk and help you read your temps! :) best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->