The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi Taurus - good to hear from you. Hopefully not thinking about it so much will help you conceive this month.

AFM - CD 12 (maybe) today. This month is all very uncertain as Im not really sure which day was CD1 and if I will ovulate this month, or if it will be different from pre-D&C. Im temping and OPKing as well as watching CM. No signs of fertility at all yet, normally ovulate CD 13 I think. We did randomly BD a few days ago, sure I wasnt fertile though, thinking about trying tonight just in case.

Hope everyones having a good day

Hi ladies, how's your weekend going?

I have a baby shower tO today, which I'm not really looking forward too. My temp last night was a little weird, I got a hIgh one and one low. My temps always get messed up on weekends when hubby's home. We'll see what tomorrow is and then I'll decide which for today. My chances are still pretty low tho. Didn't bd much at all. * sigh*

Still waiting for O. My opk was a lot darker this morning (it's been stark white until today). I wonder if my HSG pushed O back? Anyway, the plan is to BD every day until I see my temp rise. I'm not taking progesterone or anything this month. I didn't see the point. I don't expect to get pregnant at all so I don't know why we are putting in so much effort.

Our next RE appointment is on August 21st. That's the first open slot he had. I'm a little bummed because that means we will miss two more cycles. :( At least I know the meds are coming!

Are there crickets in here!?! Lol

Today I was walking to my office and had such a big gush of watery CM that I thought I peed in my pants!!! I've never seen that before. Now I'm sitting here in agony with cramps on my left side. This egg must be throwing herself a party up in there.

Babydreamers- do you mind if I ask you a question?? Did you have much pain after your D&C? I am in agonizing pain still, but I have countinued work/school and may be overdoing. I seriously hate the person I am right now and wonder if I will ever be my old self again?? Everyone seems to annoy me/anger me. Espically (hate admiting this as I know it makes me horrible) my pregnant friends I just can't even look at them.

Babydreamers- do you mind if I ask you a question?? Did you have much pain after your D&C? I am in agonizing pain still, but I have countinued work/school and may be overdoing. I seriously hate the person I am right now and wonder if I will ever be my old self again?? Everyone seems to annoy me/anger me. Espically (hate admiting this as I know it makes me horrible) my pregnant friends I just can't even look at them.

Don't feel bad or weird about that. I flat out told all my recently pregnant friends and friends with new babies to leave me alone because I couldn't take it anymore. I'm blunt like that. They got it and they have respected my wishes. It's going to take a while to feel like you again, you have been through so much. :hugs:

Lovn - (((HUGS))) What are you doing at work? You really need some time off! I know it makes you feel guilty as physically your capable of working, but I took over a week off in the end, and really needed it. I hate to imagine the mistakes I may have made/unprofessional behaviour I may have displayed at work if I didn't take the time off. My work really don't believe in sick leave, but even they were fully supportive on this one- I would advise talking to female boss if you have one though.

Lots of pain does NOT sound normal. I had AF like cramps - didn't want to feel anything, paracetamol/ibuprufen were enough to completely get rid of the pain. I think you should see your doctor if you've got severe pain. Not sure what could be wrong but you really don't want to be ignoring something important. You NEED to look after yourself, rest, seek medical advice and recover properly. Please let us know when you've spoken to your doctor so we know your ok.

BabyO - Loving the blog. Don't you love ovulation?! Try to relax as much as you can, I know 2 cycles seems like a long time but it will fly by and it would be so good if you randomly got your sticky BFP before you got to see the RE!

AFM - I think proper AF has finally arrived. Ironically 9weeks 4 days after my D&C (when I was 9+4 pregnant) Its not very heavy at the moment, but a bit heavier than the spotting a few days ago, so hopefully this is it and everything will go back to normal. Love the idea that I could be pregnant again in 4 weeks!

I really think I have been over-doing it! Unlucky for me im allergic to ibprofen/motrin/ASA ect. so not much i can take for pain besides tylenol. Its getting better though. I have an appointment friday so willll see. I can imagine seeing two lines on a test again. I would be more terrified than excited(sorry for the bitterness)

Babyo- maybe you will ovulate tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Lvn- hope you are feeling better. Thinking of you.

Dreamers- hope this is it for you! So funny to be excited about AF!

Dreamers! A fresh start! I am so thrilled for you... every ounce of me is pulling for you to get a nice and sticky bfp :)

bbyo- do you think you have O'ed?! I really feel like our thread is going to be in some major luck this cycle. everything is crossed for you!

Hi, Liz! Hope the baby is nice and snuggled in. Seems s/he is all settled in by now and appears to be flourishing nicely! i love it!!!!

afm, CD19 today. I had very noticeable ewcm yesterday without trying to look for it. first.time.ever. I typically O somewhere from CD19-21. It was CD21 last cycle... SO we held out for 2.5 days and DTD last night around 2am. Hopefully it gave us a nice amount of healthy sperm to do the trick. We will continue to BD everyday until CD22 now.

Molly- I am so happy to hear about your ewcm! What a great sign of fertility! Woohoo! Your egg is going to be so pleased to find all of that sperm waiting for her :)

Finally a + opk! Woo hoo! And check out my temp drop. It was 96.45 and I was under the covers with socks on! I am a reptile. Today has to be O day!! All I'm doing this cycle is the FB. I'm counting down the days until we see the RE again on August 21st.

BByo- go jump the hubby!!!!

I have no idea if I did ovulate or not, yesterday I did have some cramps on my left side..I really have NO CLUE what's going on..seems like I did ovulate..even with a few low temps. The Metformin is kicking my butt! I feel nauseas today..and I have to go to the bathroom a lot! I have no energy. I'm kind of ready for this cycle to be over!

Calasen- are you taking the clomid again?

stacey- i think you O'ed too. FX for this cycle for you!! I am so excited! hah I REALLY REALLY feel like we are gonna get some good bfps this go around. each cycle we are all one cycle closer to finally getting out bfp's right!? eventually this will turn into the ...official ex mirena but finally conceived thread. :)
It really stinks what the metformin is doing to you! Hopefully you adjust soon and get your bfp so itll all be worth it. are you still taking fertility blend? or did i miss something about that?

calasen, hope all is well!!! :) how are ya?!

I hope so Molly! I did right after I read ur post! Oh I'm still taking the FB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->