The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Dreamers, I'm testing everyday until BFP or af. Lol feeling like I have a full abdomen and really dull cramps...no more pink tinged tho. It's 4am, I guess I could go to bed now. Lol
I loved your update! I am so thrilled they got you in so quickly and with such a wonderful result. Glad to hear your pregnancy is progressing nicely :) Congrats! That piece of mind is priceless!

Taurus......implantation?????

Dreamers what a roller coaster!!! Absolutely fantastic news!! You must be so so thrilled xx any idea how far along you are now?? I'm sorry you're feeling so ill, but good strong symptoms like that are a fab sign that things are really taking hold!!! Have you got a pic of your little bean??

Awww good dreamers you deserve your bean! XXX

Sorry I have been missing again, but due to a medication mix up I had a really bad problem with side effects and since monday have been on suicide watch, symptoms started friday, and will be until the meds that caused the suicidal thoughts are out of my system. Who on earth expects anti depressents to cause suicidal thoughts???? Feeling better each day as it leaves my system though *fingers crossed*

Calasen- you poor thing. Are you feeling suicidal right now? Is your sweetie helping you to feel better? Thinking of you.... :hugs:

Dreamers- I have been wondering about you and hoping so much that everything is ok. How positively wonderful that you saw little beanie and all is well. Heartbeats are the best!!! I am so happy for you :)

Molly- I guess you are asleep if you didn't get to bed till 4, need an AF update when you wake!

Rachel/Lucy- I would imagine a teenager being excited about a baby is the sweetest thing ever. Absolutely it could've gone the other way! What a lovely blessing that it didn't :)

I'm doing better today, thankfully I have had issues with depression for so long that I know what are the real symptoms for me and ones I shouldn't be having.

Omgosh I slept in so late! Fmu was bot very concentrated...so ill test again with smu after I hold off drinking anything. Lol no af yet!

Liz, hope your appt goes great!!!!!! :)

Calasen, oh no! I've read that on the side effects of anti depressants before. I can't believe its one of them! I'm glad you are feeling better...its supposed to make u feel better not worse!

Dreamers, I'm so happy for you!! Spotting is scary but so glad they got you in for a scan and you saw your baby's heartbeat!!

Taurus, have fun testing! Fingers crossed for you!

calasen, please feel better!

Taurus- good luck testing!

Lucy - it certainly was a roller coaster, such a relief, I had convinced myself it was going to be another mc, i wouldnt even look at the scan until dr surprised me by saying theres the heart beat! Im dated 7 weeks 3 days today, due date 3rd June

Calasen - that sounds terrible, hope your feeling back to normal very soon

Rainy - thanks! Any tips on making the next few weeks pass faster? Every day is passing so slow . I cant wait to get to 12+ weeks and feel a bit more confident!

The pic mainly looks like a blob but I will attach it when i get chance.

Thank u dreamers. June 3rd is a lovely due date! Nice weather here in Indiana. And yes pls post your pic whenever you get a chance. DS's first US pic was also just a little blur...if someone didn't tell me I probably wouldn't have known that was him. Haha

Still no af...feels like I'm walking on egg shells over here...as if I sit down to hard or something my period will jump start. Hahaha

Hey ladies, I've been having some issues with the hubby so I haven't had a chance to get on here or update you guys about my appointment. It all went well, and she will prescribe me clomid if we decide to have a baby. She said there's no point on doing fertility problem test If we already know what the problem is. The only bad news is that my hemoglobin A1c came back high and it's in the "pre diabetes range" so I have to make an appointment with my primary physician and get that under control.

Sorry I didn't answer to the post, will comment when I get some time :) miss ya ladies.

stacey, hope everything is ok with you and your DH. thinking of you!
in other news, im glad you have a plan should you decide to move forward (which i hope you do!). Now you know exactly what to do...you are one huge step closer to getting that BFP! Please feel free to reach out to me if you wanna talk :) *hugs*

Bfn today. Cd33....no af. Will test again tomorrow! I have one more ic and a digi left. I've only gotten past cd34 ONCE and af started the next day early afternoon. Wish me luck, ladies!

Good luck Taurus! Im hoping to see your BFP every time I log on. Fingers are crossed :)

Here is my scan :)

Attachments

• 7 WEEK SCAN.jpg
    7 WEEK SCAN.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
Ah dreamers that's absolutely amazingly fantastic!!!!! I'm so chuffed for you hun, your little bean is perfect!! I hope you're not too symptom-laden to enjoy it all! You could get yourself a little ticker now!

Taurus I'm willing you a bfp today!!!

Calasen that's a scary frame of mind to be in hun, good thing you recognised something was up. Hugs and hope you're getting better all the time xx

How is everyone else doing??

Dreamers...lovely scan pic!! Baby looks cozy in there. :) that just warmed my heart!

It's 2:30am on CD35. Last cycle I made it this far...but I started af by noon. FX she wont show and itll be the latest I've gotten. Hopefully that will mean a BFP! I thought since I had a tinge of pink one time, two days in a row a couple of days ago...that I would get a BFP by now. I'm not going to test when I wake up...now I'm just going to wait until cd36...so I don't waste a test in the a.m. just to start a couple hours later.
Anyway I'm rambling bc I'm so tired. Lol goodnight!

Dreamers- how positively wonderful. Thank you for sharing your healthy bean with us :)
Lucy- my goodness, a watermelon! Are you feeling like you'll burst? What do you have left to do before baby arrives?

Molly- it is totally possible that you could get a BFP still, especially considering you don't know when you ovulated. I can't wait for the update on AF from this AM.

Dreamers- I forgot to answer you previously. I don't know how to pass the time quickly. It is tricky not to think often about the next milestone or appointment. But, I try to focus on appreciating the moment. This could be our last baby and I want to remember every single day. It is such a blessing. I don't know why it is so hard to live in the moment, but it is!

yes, lucy...you are so close to holding your new LO! time really flies on this thread. i cant wait to hear the whole story and see pics afterwards! How are you feeling?

afm, its after 12pm and no af. I looked through all my details from last cycle and I actually started around 6am....so i have officially passed my latest point since delivering DS. it does feel like af is going to show herself any second though. i didnt test today for fear that she would swoop in just shortly after... i will test again tomorrow or monday if she is a no show.

stacey- hello out there!! how are things going?

Dreamers- what a beautiful bean!!!!

Molly- I'm keeping everything crossed for ya, Hoping AF stays away!!!!! I keep looking at your chart!

afm- well DH and I talked a little last night. We hadn't talked to each other since Sunday. We're trying to work things out. Please keep us in your prayers :). FF is saying i'm 4 dpo, But we know how that goes. In a day or so my ch's are gonna be gone. I've been having A LOT of creamy cm. Hope you ladies are having a good weekend.

i havent tested for two days...the longest cycle ive had post mirena in the past 13 months is 34 days... im on CD36!! had spotting 6 days ago. i tested roughly 3.5 days after spotting and bfn with an ic. have done nothing since bc im afraid of seeing another negative. i am kind of excited af has NOT shown!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->