The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Well the bump did not grow AT ALL. Now waiting for an US to be scheduled. ~twiddles thumbs~

Good Luck honey, just try to think of it as getting to meet the little one sooner :) Bet you can't wait to hold your little one :) Sending healthy strong thoughts your way :) :hugs:

I hope for your sake pregnancy resets your body too babyo. It obviously reset mine without my knowledge, lol!

Garden honey you just super lucky and we are all jealous :) :happydance:

Quick update on maddix!!! My 4 pound preemie is now 12 weeks old (4 adjusted) and 13.8 pounds!!!!!he still has severe gerd, although a product called gelmix has been a lifesaver, also very colicky:( but precious!!!

Yay for Maddix :) glad hes doing well, despite the colick :) :baby:

I'm hiding out, officially TTC is on hold while I try to lose the weight and deal with some new issue's that have arisen lately. At one point I told my husband that I wanted to give up trying to lose the weight and stop trying altogether as I feel my health deterioating and was concerned I would make an awful mother because of that, he refused point blank and told me that no matter what we can face it together and that we will make it. Still not 100% sure on that but feeling a bit more confident, but that's a mute point if I never get this damn weight off! Really struggling but trying to force myself to exercise, had a health crash (which means bedridden) for more then 2 months and its set me back, hopefully can get back on track soon.

Calasen honey just keep on pushing forward. Never give up! I'm sorry you have been bedridden but as soon as you are back on your feet and feeling better you get yourself healthy and your body ready to support that little bean that is waiting for the right time to enter you and your husbands life. You have been so strong this whole journey. Keep on staying strong! :hugs:

Hi ladies! Checking in on calasen and find so many newbies! Great to see you ladies TTC.

Calasen- I am glad your hubby is so supportive, what a treasure. I am rooting for you, thinking of you and positive that you will continue losing weight while caring for your health. I have chronic pain problems and my heart goes out to you. I take anti-inflammatories everyday, as well. Sending you healthy vibes!!

It's shocking all of the complications that arise after Mirena. Ladies, be persistent in managing your healthcare. You are your own best advocate, trust your instincts!

Baby dust to all!

Babyo- i am beyond excited for your little man!

Stacey- love seeing your cute little bump on Facebook :)

Alright ladies I need a bit of help. I am 11 dpo today, I have had some cramps here and there the past few days. Two days ago me and OH dtd and I had painful cramps after for about 5 minutes then they went away. Well today I just feel so full in my pelvic area. I checked my cm and cp and my cervix is high,soft,closed. My cm is (tmi warning) like creamy in texture but its brown like old blood and there is allot. So I am either starting my period early or I am having implantation bleeding.... What do you think? Keep in mind this is our first cycle ttc after mirena...

Been gone a lil while... hey there Rainy, Lvn, Sjones, Cala, Dawn....
And anyone I missed (sorry)

Hope all is well... Cala dnt give up honey... we're all here for you!

As for me... I came down with a severe throat infection... been on antibiotics and trying to go to school still... all bad... tomorrow I start the new bc and ill be on it for 6 months ugh...

Talk to you all soon...

Well ladies looks like I'm out this month, af is just hit me vengeance!! Grrr stupid witch. She is so early to!

Dawnnita--many of us ended up with very short LPs after Mirena. Mine at one time was 8 DAYS!!! After time and finally Femara it got to a whole 10-11 days. I always started spotting by day 9 or so. Turns out I ended up with a progesterone deficiency which I firmly blame on Mirena. Keep track of your cycles in case you end up with a short LP and need progesterone like I did (and a couple other people on here too.)

Calasen--hang in there. Losing weight is so hard but you have a great and supportive hubby behind you! :)

DG--hope you get to feeling better soon.

Rainy---Hiiiii! Long time no see. :)

AFM.....Baby has dropped but he is still firmly lodged in there. He is measuring about two weeks behind but is totally ok. Just supposedly tiny. I picked up another couple NB size outfits since I didn't buy any to begin with. I assumed I'd have a big baby! lol

What I discovered after our move was that the local Targets give/sell their sale merchandise to Goodwill. I was able to get tons of brand new baby clothes for $1 per piece (or 50 cents with a red tag). It totally made my day. I am over prepared in the clothing department. I was also able to get new receiving blankets, towels, those waterproof pad things, shoes, hats, etc. Everything was only $1 or less. And it's all NEW! I don't think I can ever shop elsewhere again. I totally didn't feel bad when I bought 5 Halloween onsies or when I got that special Christmas receiving blanket and burp cloth. Who cares if I only use it for a month if it was $1? :)

OperationBbyO I have been keeping track of everything I can. I do believe I am experiencing the mirena "crash" right now. Its crazy, I am taking zofran for my nausea, and oxycodone on top of naproxen for my pain. I'm afraid to leave my house because I am bleeding so much (tmi sorry). I just hope it stops soon. It doesn't help with my retrograde menses.

I am glad everything is good with your pregnancy. You can never be to prepared in the clothing department. I absolutely love goodwill also.

I have good news! My bump grew 1.5 cm in the last week. All that freaking me out for nothing! I am 39 weeks and measuring 37.5cm so back in normal range. They just think I will have a "small" baby but honestly, if he gains his 1/2 lb per week like he should from last week (when he was measuring about 5 lbs) then he is still on track to be a 6+ pound baby. That's seems pretty normal sized to me.

No contractions. No loss of mucus plug. I think I'll be headed towards the 41 week mark. I'm ok with that. He will come when he comes.

So happy O :) bet you can't wait now thats off your mind :)

As for me I seem to be having the start of a period, but will see its only about 5 months late :)

P.S - Oh well that was short lived - tiny bit of spotting - who knows maybe it was IB :)

P.P.S - Well it was period :S and to top it off the Dr's are referring me to the hospital to find out if I have MS :(

Calasen- hope it went ok with your doc. Any news?

Babyo- I came here expecting a pic of your little one! Must be cozy in there, mama. Thinking of you :)

He'll come when he's ready BabyO! But I don't envy you! I'm uncomfortable and counting down the days already at 31 weeks! lol

Things are not to good with me to be honest. Waiting on an appointment to see a neurologist as they now think I may have MS :(

But on a positive note I have lost more weight this month taking my total now to 2 stone (28 ilbs) :)

Wow Calasen, that's AMAZING!!!! You're such an inspiration! I definitely have weight to lose beyond my baby weight; I never seem to be able to commit to it and get it done though. :(

My baby boy is here! He was born Sept 15! I had the easiest labor ever. I'll check back in when I can function!

Congrats BabyO!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

(crap, now I really have to send that hat. It's done at least! Where the heck did Abigail put it though???)

Its been quiet on here for a bit, how is everyone doing? I am 9dpo today of my 2nd cycle. Don't think this is my cycle I haven't had any symptoms yet. Still have two more days till af is due though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->