The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hey ladies! It's been awhile.

Just wanted to let you all know that I got my BFP on Wednesday and doctor confirmed it yesterday! Literally like, 3 or 4 weeks pregnant. Not due until January 25th, 2012. Taking an easy and hoping everything goes okay.

Took me 3 cycles after Mirena. Don't lose hope! :)

Baby dust to all!

Congrats :) heres wishing all a happy and healthy 9 months :)

So girls a question for you - do i give in and test in 2 days time or not? Not very hopeful at all about this months trying :(

Calasen I'm so with you hun x I'm 9dpo, think we timed bd'ing ok, soooo desperate for a BFP! Bfn this morning :-(( is it too early though?? It was with an Internet cheapy xxx

Hope everyone is ok xxxxxx

awww sorry lucy - but it is still early FX'd for you honey XXX

anything yet lucy?

I'm now 3 days late but still not testing for another week - can't be dealing with bad news right now :)

Lucy and Calsen good luck praying for a BFP for you both and nice stickey beans.

Well I took Soy Isoflavins this cycle and i got a + opk on sat and my temps have been on the rise. I actually have a biphasic chart on FF!!!!! For the first time since dec. Love the si, heres hoping i concieve and get my BFP this cycle or soon.
good luck ladies BFP for everyone

I hope this is the month for you all. You certainly deserve it.

:dust:

Pip x

Hey girls, you ok calasen? Three days late is promising:) x I'm 11dpo, tested bfn so far, due on in two days. Spotted this evening though :-( most prob the start of af. Just don't feel lucky this month. And since the spotting started my tummy has felt really periody an heavy. I'll test again in the morning though x

How is everyone doing??

Good luck calasen hun, I don't know how you can hold out and not test!! Xx

sheer stubburness :) not in a place where i can take bad news so happy living in my "its still possible" bubble for another week :)

Aw bless you xx well I so hope you get a good result this cycle:) do you feel periody at all?? Any pg symptoms??
My little sister had a baby a week ago, he's so stunning :) very poorly in neonatal intensive care, getting stronger though xx whilst I'm so so thrilled for her, I'm so sad it's not me too x i would be 30 weeks pg this sat x but just wasn't meant to be xx gotta stay positive though :) hopefully one day xx

awww fingers crossed for the little one honey -- really hope hes ok XXXX

Not feeling periody at all and have been neausous the past fews days while feeling very hungry. Am lightheaded and constiated too as well as breasts acheing. Trying not to think they are pregnancy symptoms though as dont want to get hopes up.

Lucy, I'm sorry to hear! However, I got my bfp after I 'gave up'. NTNP and the first month of that is when it happened. I know it'll happen for you and Calasen! GL girlies :dust:

Tis a bit pants fair play, it's a cruel game your body plays with you at the end of your cycle x
Calasen I hope you fair better than me huni, please post as soon as you've tested!:)
Megarice I'd love to switch off and forget about trying, I wouldn't know where to start though! Not sure if I'm a bit of a control freak!!
Big hug for everyone xx

*big hugs to all* your time will come soon I'm sure of it :hugs:

I'm not having such a nice time :cry: Been diagnosed by the doctor with Hyperemesis - I just cant keep any food or water down. I feel nauseus all the time and havent been able to get out of bed for the last 3 days!

I feel terrible for moaning all the time and feeling rubbish because this baby is so wanted but all my happiness and excitement has gone and I just want to cry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->