The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Lucy I know what you mean im a control freak and hate that i just cant plan this out and make it happen. Your time will come.

Collie Im sorry to hear, hopefully it passes soon.

Im tying so hard to not symptom spot everything and at 5dpo implantation hasnt even occured it anything even happened. Im sure its just my pms starting up again (and i vowed i wont test till af is late by 1 week as my cycle was still all over the place, and i don't want to get my hopes up to be dissapointed)

goodluck ladies

Well im pleased to let you ladies know, after 57 days....AF finally arrived!!! Woohoo, im back in the game! Good luck to everyone. Hope you all get what you are hoping for very soon!!!

.Arghhhhhh - well i tested and I think its a :bfn: but theres a faint line on it -- which I think is just evap - gonna leave it another week and test again if still no :witch:

Calasen, a faint line is a faint line huni! Can you post a pic?? Your not out yet love! Why not test again in the morning? If it was a line, it'd be a little darker xx save stressing yourself out for a week waiting.xx hope your ok xx and if it's not your month, which I know is a killer, at least there is always next month xx and now you know your in a cycle, and ovulating, your body is doing what it should be, it's only a matter of time! Xx
Good luck hun, keep us posted xxxx

Congrats wannabub! This is one of the few times you'll be pleased to see af!!! X

stupid line had faded by time i charged camera :(
I may test again first thing tomorrow havent decided yet.

congrats honey :)

Thanks, definately hope i dont see it again for a while!! But am more hoping at the moment that it doesnt last too long, DH has to go away for work in 16 days, hope we catch it before he goes!! Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for a BFP for you Calasen
pdmcd17, fingers also crossed for you hun

Best of luck to all of you xoxox

Aw sweetie I'm so sorry xxx it's shit isn't it xxx mine came full force today x bit of a chill out for now, then see what happens next cycle xx we'll get there huni x keep smiling x big hugs xxx

This puts in to words all those things some of us try hard to explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

beware though girls it will bring a tear to your eye :cry:

:dust: to all you beautiful strong ladies!

Calsen so sorry AF got you. That was an amazing song who sings it so i can find it on youtube.

So this morning i took my temp and i had a second spike im now 9dpo. I have symptoms but not sure if there just a case of bad pms. Im hoping the new spike isn't just a fluke and it will stay up and my chart is now triphasic (with a BFP)

Im tempted to test but scared as its still early AF is due on fri (well i think as iim not sure if im a 21 or 28day cycle- supspecting 21 as i ovulated on day 7 of my cycle).
im hoping that i am but still doubting it and very afraid to get my hopes up.

So for the early testers what tests did you use?

wishing us all our BFPs!!!

calsen never mind the site was messy when i replied so it wasnt' showing alot of details ie our display pics ect so i know who sang it lol

its Kellie Coffey honey :)

Took ages to get your replies through too so not helpful really :)

Good luck honey XXXX

Wow that song really got to me, I know it seems hopeless at times ladies, But remember 9 months ago I was here with you and a full year before that too, before I found BnB. Trying to understand why all of the sudden we wernt getting pregnant. But it will happen, when you least expect it too. For me, I had gone to the doctors after a full year, he said I had "unexplained" infertility, and gave me a perscription for clomid to start as soon as AF arrived. Af never got me, the clomid is still sitting in my bathroom. Just keep hope ladies. It can and WILL happen :hugs: and :dust:

Calasen, My heart goes out to you! One of the reasons I'm still lurking around is to follow your journey. I know it takes a toll and it's hard to find any comfort after everything you've been through. But I admire your persistence, courage and how you never give up. We will always be here for support and the day you get your BFP will be a day of jubilation! :hugs: xoxoxo

So im now 12dpo and my temps are still up. IM having pms symptoms as if im a short cycle af is gonna be here tomorrow or the next day. I did a cheapy internet wondfo test this am it was negative if af doesn't come by mon i will get a good early test.

Today i just feel like im in a fog kinda dizzy wierd this isnt' normal for me even with pms - maybe i am or most likely im getting sick as a bunch of girls on my team are off sick today.

who knows what is going on i guess time will tell.

Ooohhh. Fingers crossed for you pdmcd!!!

Pip x

Congrats poppy a little girl

So today I'm 14 dpo day 22 and no af!
I tested again with ic and bfn. I'm waiting till thurs when ff says to test
Since getting af back in mar Ive had 21,28,21 day cycle so I'm not sure if shell arrive soon

My temps are still high and I feel like in in a daze lately and get dizzy I'm hopping it's P symptoms and not a new pms one. This was my first cycle on soy and the first time I had a biphasic let alone a triphasic chart ( here's hoping I get my bfp)

Fingers crossed for you and everyone else :dust:

Pip x

Ok ladies the weirdest thing just happened I got motion sickness watching xmen first class in one extra experience theatres ( ie dynamic surround sound and a huge wrap Around oval screen ) this is so so weird for me

I rarely get motion sickness - and DO never got it and hes prone to it---now I am tempted to test with a good early detection test
And if I'm not this new pms symptom bites

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->