The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I agree with the vag temping! When I did it, it got rid of me getting weird results!

I'm onto Clomid next cycle - I'll let you know..! In the mean time, there is a great Clomid Club forum here... I'll find you the link!

x

https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/59439-clomid-club.html

This should take you there!

x

hey girlies! :) I am having the AF from hell atm but its all "normal" so am happy enough :)

Hopefully it ends in a day or so and cant get to trying again :)

Hope alls well :)

Sorry can't give advice on temping honey I was having the same issues as you and just gave up :) apart from folic acid and vitamin boosts at the moment I am trying to avoid all baby making stuff - need the time off from the headache of it all.

so heres to fun in the bedroom and a month of sun and relaxation :)

Girls your so amazing x thank you so much xx I'd never even thought of vaginal temping! Genius lol!! And thank you for the clomid link x ideal x I hope it works for you lauraclili xxx. Aw calasen sounds like a proper af!! That's a wicked start to a cycle:)) happy bd'ing!! Xx

Lots of love and luck to everyone xx

Harlirexx it's good to hear from you xx how's the bump?:) xx

I can't complain Lucy...everything has been going great! DH felt the baby move for the first time yesterday and my shower is coming up in 2 weeks. It's going so fast, I just can't believe I'm in 3rd tri already!

Hope everyone else is well! XO

Hello ladies
So today i finally have a sign I may ovulate i have watery cm!!!! I am going to take my opk after work and i pray it is positive. And yes we have been BD'ing

I do have a question about opk's -- i got the internet ones with no real time instructions (ie the best time to do the test) I ran out before my new ones came in so i bought some inexpensive ones and the box says in the afternoon. I have always done them in the am - what is the normal time to do them?

Harilex that is great that DH got to feel the baby

My Internet cheapie opks said to test in the afternoon because the LH hormone builds up during the day unlike HCG hormone which is best undiluted. But I found it easier to test first thing so I did and then when I started getting lines on the opks but not positives I tested twice a day - morning and late afternoon to make sure I didn't miss the surge.

On a separate note I am just over 5 weeks now yay! Although still terrified something awful is going to happen. Really suffering with the tiredness I've already had a nap today and could easily go for another one if I wasn't at work!!

Good luck and babydust to all!!

GRRRR take a break from babies and all i see are babies!!!

Hope alls well :)

Aw thats really lovely Harlie x Im so pleased for you :)xx

Yey for the CM pdmcd17!!! Happy bd'ing :) And my internet opk's say the same, to test around the same time every afternoon, and to not drink too much beforehand so you dont dilute the hormone!

Fingers crossed collie xx I totally understand your worries though xx stay happy and positive hun xx its still a stunning thing xxxx

Aw calasen hun, its so hard! I swear half the worlds women gave birth the day after I lost my baby, they were everywhere!! Lots of PMA and luck for you xxx

NOOOOOO!!!

3 days from ovulation and I'm sick!!!!

Grrr Mother Natures a fickle b****!!!!

ick, i'm sorry. i was sick at the beginning of this cycle and it delayed my ovulation by six days!! :(

Hope you feel better soon Calasen.

Pip x

I got sick with the flu and had high fevers early on before I knew I was pregnant. I couldn't say if it was around ovulation or not but it could have been!

vitamin B complex worked for me! three months with very short periods and then I started the B vitamins after the 3rd period. Got my BFP today! Not sure if it's a coincidence but I had lots of spotting before taking the vitamins and no spotting at all this month!

Congratulations on the :bfp: askforseconds.

Pip x

Aw congratulations askforseconds!!! Lovely news! And thanks for the info, I'm considering what would be best to try if I don't catch this month xx

Hope your feeling better calasen, and that you ovulate on time xxx

just catching up on the past few days
congrats askforseconds

still waiting to see if i will ovulate (or if i potentially did this weekend- I didn't do anything to monitor on the weekend). Mind you this morning no temp increase so im guessing I haven't.

We just relaxed we have been crazy busy and it was suppose to rain all weekend so we couldn't build the fence. however it was beautiful here - spring is finally here!!! I was nice to do nothing sleep in and relax. As next weekend fence building and a dart banquet for my honey.

have a good night ladies.

:wave: pdmcd17!! Lovely to see you.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back