The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

i got a pack of three girly coloured soft balls i saw on line (football, basket ball and rugby ball) to put away, mainly for the rugby ball as oh likes rugby, and imogens really getting into throwing and kicking balls. but thats it! poor effort ha ha.

Haha nope never opens til like September but we can live in hope :rofl:

eeek i havn't really been on this year but loved the grotto last year already bought aiden 7 toy story figures and a truck! xx

Can we at least push for an August opening so that we have something to do over the summer holidays? :D
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???
Pretty please with a cherry on top? Or with a mince pie on top? ;)
x

Ooooh I could just eat a mince pie right now! xxx

I have been craving them for days!! I think I'm gonna have to make some this week :happydance:

Please open it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Have we had any mod input on the thread yet? lol

Can we at least push for an August opening so that we have something to do over the summer holidays? :D
x

Now that sounds like a fab idea :happydance::happydance: let's open the grotto in August :happydance::happydance:

I really wish it was open now..i loved the bargain thread and the show what you have got upto now thread..gives great ideas :)

x

I like your thinking :)

Hopefully we get it open early!! :)

also how can i get a xmas siggy please ive been trying for days but still dont have a clue :(

Think this may work if you put it in img tags ladies
https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o71/society_sux/c-3.gif

It's Christmassssssss!!!

I think Wobbs is ready for Xmas....her fb page shows that :xmas13:

In a bit of a pickle..we have a budget for each child and i have gone over by £10 and its only JULY! :( what am i to do..i want to buy so much more lol

In a bit of a pickle..we have a budget for each child and i have gone over by £10 and its only JULY! :( what am i to do..i want to buy so much more lol

I wouldn't worry £10......I've gone nearly £100 over by June and there's still tons I wanna get:dohh: and will be :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->