The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

hmmm I have no idea how to deal with next christmas and the shopping yet. ...hhmmm

Oh ppppppppplllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can we have the grotto open? :D

I had to do a sweetie mug for Holly's teacher last night as a last day gift and now all of my crafty things are sitting here staring at me- my Christmas cards are in there and everything!!! :D

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please can we have the grotto open?
https://qpups.net/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-photoblog/cache/puppy_eyes.dcnq5zkw3a0ccwswg4gk0cocs.6ftqw7o5s40808swwgwo00kwo.th.jpeg

Awwww I want the puppy!!! Sooo cute!

Pppplllleeeaaasssseeee can we have the grotto open *flutters lashes*

Yup definitely needs opening sooner! I mean like it is only 5 months to Christmas now!!!! We need to gather forces and plan!!!

:haha: ah but maybe they think that'll make us stay quiet this year so we need to give a gentle nudge and show just how many people actually would like it open haha :)
I'm willing to take my chances :rofl:

me me me!!! i want it open!!! im already worrying about christmas finances!! i need some money saving tips from the friendly grotto girls!! OPEN UP GROTTO B N B !!:xmas6:

me me me!!! i want it open!!! im already worrying about christmas finances!! i need some money saving tips from the friendly grotto girls!! OPEN UP GROTTO B N B !!:xmas6:

Your little boy has grown loads since last christmas when you were in the grotto :) Gorgeous :hugs:

That puppy is so cute :lol: I think they should open it now! so many of us are starting our christmas shopping/planning early this year!

from what I know nagging hasnt worked in the past 5 or 6 years of bnb either :rofl:

Can't wait for the grotto to open, I'm so excited about Christmas already.

i cleared out a draw in our divan bed earlier and put my few collected pressies in there! sure it'll be over spilling soon then will have to find another hiding place lol.

Your little boy has grown loads since last christmas when you were in the grotto :) Gorgeous :hugs:

Thanks so much hun :) and how gorgeous is your LO!!! Beautiful! Are you excited for Christmas? Hehe x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->