The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

me me me!!! i want it open!!! im already worrying about christmas finances!! i need some money saving tips from the friendly grotto girls!! OPEN UP GROTTO B N B !!:xmas6:

Your little boy has grown loads since last christmas when you were in the grotto :) Gorgeous :hugs:

Thanks so much hun :) and how gorgeous is your LO!!! Beautiful! Are you excited for Christmas? Hehe x x x

Awww Thankyou :)

Extremely Excited..Already finished with LO,SD & SS..I bet your super excited too huh ? :haha: xx

me me me!!! i want it open!!! im already worrying about christmas finances!! i need some money saving tips from the friendly grotto girls!! OPEN UP GROTTO B N B !!:xmas6:

Your little boy has grown loads since last christmas when you were in the grotto :) Gorgeous :hugs:

Thanks so much hun :) and how gorgeous is your LO!!! Beautiful! Are you excited for Christmas? Hehe x x x

Awww Thankyou :)

Extremely Excited..Already finished with LO,SD & SS..I bet your super excited too huh ? :haha: xx

hehe yes! now ive started thinking about it i can't get it out of my head! ive never actually starting thinking about christmas this early!! xxx

I haven't been on here for months, nice to see you are still here vix! This is Abby's 2nd christmas, but I am so excited this year. With moving house and her being born last year, we were to preoccupied to plan.

weve just agreed when were putting our decorations up!!! cant wait soooo exited DD was only 8half months last year cant wait to see what she will be like this year :D

I get internet bk at home sometime today so will then join the nagging everday lol

Yes, I really would like it back now! I am starting to gather ideas about what to do.

About 29 days unless Wobbs decides to follow through with her threats on fb :haha:

what are her threads? not opening up at all?:haha:

Every time she's tagged or mentioned in a fb status about christmas or the grotto she'll push it back by a day haha :)

Aww come on, I want it open soon! So excited its stupid lol

Good News!!

Congrats on baby PJ btw hun he's so cute...you know you're going to have soooooooo much to get ready for him for Christmas so really you'll be so happy when the Grotto opens:winkwink:

Ooh meanie haha, I've got no sun here just lots of rain lol :)

Baby PJ is so adorable in your avatar!! :) I can imagine him with a wee elf hat on :)

I'm so excited about Christmas this year! :happydance: I have a little Santa suit for him. :rofl:

Haha aw that will be just the cutest!!! :)
We'll have to have a thread in the grotto for all the babies dressed up in their outfits haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->