The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

Sam I did say in an earlier post that I would send the details out that I never managed to send out when I get back at the weekend xx

how does this thing work?

the organiser has everyones details, she then pairs us up and sends details of our partner to us (no-1 knows who partner is). you then buy £2-3 of sweets, package them up and post to your partner. they dothe same. you send the item by recorded post and give organiser tracking number.

everyone receives some sweets through the post!

Well I am finally back and in a sort of fit state :rofl:

Hoping to get the rest of the details and emails sent out today and chase up the ones that haven't been sent/recieved xx

Can I join please for next time the swap is..? Does it always have to be registered post as its so expensive over here. If it does I will give it a miss thanks. To post a 3-4 pound package of sweets to the Uk would be about 10 $ without being registered.

ENjoy your sweeties girls...

I am still waiting to hear back fon your swappers. I am going to check tomorrow when they were last online and also if you reciefe your sweets tomorrow. I will be revealing everyones swappers tomorrow. Xx

My swap still hasn't received her sweeties :( sent it ages ago :( Am worried now (going by the front page)

I haven't updated the front page in a while hun :blush: I will just double check now :) I am going to be revealing today anyway :) I know you sent yours coz I got your tracking code :thumbup: x

thank you for the sweeties kelly :D they were lush.. and the gummy bears were the best ever!!

I have messaged Kerrie on facebook, she hasn't been online on BnB since she emailed me on the 22nd to say she was posting that day, but she has been on facebook at the weekend.

Sinaed (blackrose) was online last night and did not replyto my PM so I am sending her another one, right as I type this

Emma (emz87) hasn't been online for nearly a week and I have no other way of contacting her. I will give her till tomorrow and then write her another PM

I am so sorry girls :( If you don't recieve anything by Thursday I will send something out.

I think I may have to make a new list up minus the ones who haven't sent this swap for May's swap :( xx

same problems happened with the last swap on bnb.... but you always get someone... hopefully its just the postie takin a while!

Its not your fault hun. its not hard to stick to guidelines though, especially when you gave an extra 5 days - like amy said lets just hope its postman:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->