The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

My postie as been and I havent gotten mine x

Thank you Serina!! I did suspect as i recognized the handwriting as one Id seen before!!! :D

Thankyou amylw1 they're lovely :flower: :hugs:

When is May swap being revealed?

Donna I have already sent some details out but I am going to Email everyone and tell them to ignore it as I am thinking of removing the people who havent sent in this swap :thumbup: I will hopefully get them all done tonight xx

Thank you sweety swapper :) I don't if Love Bunny got hers cause she's inactive now lol

Yea sadly LB's no longer here kelly so she'll need removing :flower:

I have messaged Kerrie on facebook, she hasn't been online on BnB since she emailed me on the 22nd to say she was posting that day, but she has been on facebook at the weekend.

Sinaed (blackrose) was online last night and did not replyto my PM so I am sending her another one, right as I type this

Emma (emz87) hasn't been online for nearly a week and I have no other way of contacting her. I will give her till tomorrow and then write her another PM

I am so sorry girls :( If you don't recieve anything by Thursday I will send something out.

I think I may have to make a new list up minus the ones who haven't sent this swap for May's swap :( xx

It is not your fault hun!! Don't have to send anything to me :hugs: Hopefully those ladies will be on soon and everything will be sorted xx

Right Post been and nothing. :( Hopefully tomorrow but if not then I will not be playing in May. I don't have a lot of time or money but i managed to post mine. I even walked to the PO with 2 poorly children because I didnt want to let my swapper down.
If it has been a genuine mistake or problem then fair enough, but I do think an explanation should have been made before now.
Also this is not fair on caitlinsmummy either. x

Please don't drop out Nic :(

I am thinking of removing the 3 members who haven't sent the items and not allowing any new members.

I know that Charlottes swapper has had a death in the family, but it happened on the 20th which is when the sweets should have been posted by anyway so they should have been posted before then

Nic your swapper hasn't even been back online :(

Why do people always have to ruin things? x

Please don't drop out Nic :(

I am thinking of removing the 3 members who haven't sent the items and not allowing any new members.

I know that Charlottes swapper has had a death in the family, but it happened on the 20th which is when the sweets should have been posted by anyway so they should have been posted before then

Nic your swapper hasn't even been back online :(

Why do people always have to ruin things? x
:hugs: Ok, for you I will stay in for May but if it happens again i will be out. xx

Kelly... im good for posting more sweeties to people who never recieved any so you dont have to do it all :) xx

why do ppl say they will do something and then not? spoils it for those that have taken part.

thanks again to my sweetie swapper. x

may's is almost ready to go! wont be posted until may though dont worry!

I will just juggle the names about a bit tonight, so I will see who was sending to Kerrie, Sinead and Emma and remove them from the swap and re-assign those people :) If you do NOT receive a PM from me then your swapper will stil be the same as the one I sent you last week! :thumbup: xx

im hanging on to do my may swap, in case it gets changed xx

You dont need to send me anymore sweeties. It'll do me some good :haha:

Im on a diet lol.
But i have dropped out of May swap due to saving for holiday :) xx

No one needs to send me sweeties, but it is a lovely offer Amy and Kelly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member