The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

any news from kerrie? I still havent recieved x

Nope :(

I sent her a message on facebook at 9.27am on Monday and she was online and commenting on her own profile at 10.41am.

I am now going to leave her a message on her wall.

I'm sorry hun :( xx

She was online on Monday by the looks of it posting a new thread so she has obviously recieved my message, just choose to ignore it.

I have now left her a message on her profile asking her to let me know what is going on, sorry hunni :( xx

oooh can i join? pretty pleasee?! :flower:

Name: Hannah

Favourite Sweet: Choccy :D

Least Favourite Sweet: licorice / aniseed / coconut /any chocolate + fruit combo :sick:

Who they are for: Mee ;)

Any special dietry requirements: Nope nothingg

Hi hun but we are no longer gonna accepting new members at the moment, I will get in touch with you when we start accepting new ones again. Sorry :( xx

Still no sweeties , its not your fault though Kelly :hugs:

she asnt been online since 26th but hasnt posted since 16th seems sombody else is tryin to get hold of her for a parcel she is sending too

Yeah I noticed that too! :hugs: sorry :( But I do know some sweeties are on their way so keep an eye out ;) xx

I don't know how long recoded delivery takes, but I am still waiting. I bet the BH means they wont be here till next week!! :(

Depends, royal mail are odd. Someone sent me some baby clothes 2nd class... she posted them at 5pm one day and they were at my door the next!

Ah I see. Mine to my lady took 2 days I think. I am hoping for tomorrow!!!!

I sent my May sweeties today! Kelly hun I'll Pm you the tracking number in a minute. xxxx

Are you sure hun? I'm on my phone now so can't check but will check at the weekend xx

Yupp i'm pretty sure i didn't, i was waiting but just thought you hadn't got round to yet. I'll go double check my inbox make sure i didn't accidently click on it though :flower:

not sent mine yet, but ready to go, wont be until at least tuesday now but depends on when i get to the PO.

I got sweeties today from x-amy-x thank-you so much :kiss: you didnt have to:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->