The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

Still noooo sweets. Ah well kelly you made up for it with the fried eggs :) xx

sent my may sweeties today, will pm you kel later with the number xxx

ooooh thankyou thankyou THANKYOU to my sweetie swapper, whoever you maybe!

I got some great stuff, highland toffee bar, jawbreakers, bubbilicious in a flavour i never seen before, fudgie wudgie a candy cane with penguins on in santa hats which made me chuckle :laugh2: annnnnnd some wonkas nerds and a my favourite hersheys bar cookies and chocolate (which has gone :blush:) :cloud9:

posting mine today. (hopefully!!!)

Right, well still haven't received sweeties from April even thought she said she posted them . Grrrrrr very annoyed :(

I still dont have any either. It really annoys me. Why even join a group if you couldnt send the sweets out?!
Its pointless!!
Kelly before you say ewt its not your fault. You weren't to know they wouldn't play the game properly xx

Got my sweeties today and im 99.9% sure who my swapper is :haha:

LOVE THEM dunno how u managed to put so much stuff in i like, reckon you've stalked my facebook statuses haha aww droools

i think ill eat my lunch before i tuck in!

Agreed Char! I have sent her a visitor message just to ask when she posted them as she is on line most days. Going to send my May ones on Monday when I can use work time :rofl:

:lol:
Mines not been on since 26th. :growlmad:
Ah well stuff your sweets, me not want :haha:
x

its gone really quiet in here? where is everyone?

Its funny you say that Amy I was just coming on to remind everyone to get their sweeties posted by Saturday! :lol: xx

Well i havent got mine more than a month later. Ah well!! xx

received my sweets today - thank you sender. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"