The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

you gotta post them the friday if it falls on a weekend accordin to the rules lol x

hey when you will be taking new members for next month? x

will post mine tomorrow :D I was going to do the same as Bexy, so good job she said and someone reminded otherwise i would of been late!! Oppsie

Oh no guys Saturday is ok to post I just meant if your post office is closed on Saturdays and sundays and it falls on those days :)

I'm on my phone at the moment so u will sort stuff out tomorrow :) xx

I got my sweeties today!!!!!!!!!!!
They are great! We all dived in, there is so much, it is amazing!!!

Thank you so much sweetie swapper. I have an idea of who you are and can't wait to see if it is really you! But in any case thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

p.s. Posted mine last week, so they can't take much longer... I hope.

Haven't managed to send mine yet will send it on Monday so busy this weekend with revision and assignments :(

:rofl: Really I didn't make myself clear!! LOL

But I am about to change the rules anyway!! :thumbup: x

Can I be removed after this swap (May), thank you :) not enough time :(

Hello sweetie-lovers! Please can I be considered if you need any more members? :lolly:

Of course you can hun :thumbup:

I am going to go through the thread tonight and email everyone who wanted to become a member and see who wants to join the June swap as the rules are changing :) xxx

THANK YOU!! :yipee: Theres an awesome old-fashioned sweet shop really near the flat, the sort where all the sweeties are still in jars and weighed, will have an excuse to go in now! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->