• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

Not got mine yet :( just a warning to my sweetie swapper, careful with your red sweets ;)

Sorry ladies I've let you down lately :blush: I have just been sooooooo busy!! I PROMISE I am going to sort everything out today! :hugs: xx

I found a fab sweet shop and got my next months swap :happydance:

My stupid spreadsheet that has who is who's swapper on has buggered up :cry: So now I have no clue who was who's swapper :shock: I dunno whether to laugh or cry :lol: x

My sweeties came this morning! Thanks my sweetie swapper!! Now who were you? :lol:

Oh I think I forgot there ws a theme sorry. Still not got mine x

^^^^^^ Ignore!!! :rofl:

Got my sweets and they are fabby!! thank you swapper :kiss:

Have updated who I know sent who iykwim. Can you please contact em if your name isn't on the list and if you have or haven't received thank you :) xx

Im in for the swap :happydance:

Name: Hannah

Favourite Sweet: chocolate / chewy sweets like haribo / fudge/toffee

Least Favourite Sweet: licorice / coconut / aniseed / raisins :sick:

Who they are for: Mee :D

Any special dietry requirements: Nope

:flower:

Are we supposed to say in here who we sent to? If so i sent too (spoiler just incase)
amylw1

Awww Amy thanks!! We are still working our way through the yummy sweets! :hugs::hugs:

Got mine today, thanks so much Damita..im eating the maltesers right now! num num x

VERY excited to be joining you swappers! :happydance:

Name: Charlotte

Favourite Sweet: Anything fizzy/sherbert! I LOVED Nerds/Dweebs when they were around back in the day, massive respect for anyone who can find them still on sale :winkwink: Also like white chocolate (mmmmmmmmmmice!) and astrobelts!

Least Favourite Sweet: Turkish delight, Parma Violets, liquorice, not keen on toffee/fudge.

Who they are for: Me! :thumbup:

Any special dietry requirements: Nope

:flower:

Thank you so much for the seweties Amy!!

Had an idea it was you because of the handwriting, hehehe!!! And I was soooo excited that it was actually you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->